Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.

Sadly guys This is the last chapter before the epilogue. I hope this will ease some of your suffering. Well enough babbling from me, On with the story. 

Chapter 47-The hunt for my Luna

The arrow had pierced Tyler's body like it was butter. I didn't move until his knees gave out and his body slammed to the ground. A shrill scream of terror sliced through the air and my eyes were finally torn from Tyler's Now motionless body and connected with a panicked Sandy. She shouldered her way to the stage quickly but was held back by Megan. Megan knew we needed to get her out of here before she got killed trying to avenge her mate. And just like that the switch was turned on and my ears were ringing from the deafening howls that swam around me. I turned my head to find Luke but what I found was his wolfs eyes. The moment his eyes found mine I felt his desperation for me to be clear of the fighting. His voice sounded calm as it passed through my head but I knew better than to believe his act. 'Get the others to safety. Be careful My Luna.' I knew he had added the my Luna to make sure I remembered who I was to this pack now and the My part so I didn't forget who I was to him and what would happen if something happened to me. Or so I am telling myself because every fiber in my body as of this moment wanted to panic. Panic for the newly formed life I was carrying with me and for Trish's. For Luke and the pack. But by his words I knew I could do no such thing and I let my wolf take the lead in my mind. I quickly nodded. I took the 3 steps to him and kissed the side of his muzzle and smiled brightly at him. "For Luck. Now go kick some furry rouge ass. I'll be right here when you get done." I whispered to him. His voice filtered through my thoughts again 'You better be.' His tongue quickly swiped across my cheek and before I could even react he was gone. 'You'll pay for that Alpha.' I whispered to him.
'I hope so.' He snickered back before I felt his walls go up and he was gone from my head for the time being.

There was screaming all around us but I knew what to do.
"Trish you and Faith round up the little ones and take them to the shelters. Megan me, you, and Molly will tackle the rest. Sandy I know your hurt right now but this is no time to grieve. We will all die if you don't get it together." I barked.
Everyone nodded but Sandy she just looked at me blankly. Her face now streaked with tears. Her eyes met mine for a moment before she straightened up and spoke. "I swore my loyalty's to you just as he did. I will help you but just know when this is all over I will be blaming you for all this." She all but spat.
I believed every word she spoke but also knew she was right about her loyalty. It was punishable by death if I saw it fit if she broke it. "I understand and I hope we make it to that point Sandy I really do. Now let's go before anyone else gets hurt." I barked and we all snapped together and took off to do our jobs.

Much to my surprise mostly everyone was already headed to the shelters with their families. The whole process took only about 5 in a half minutes to complete but there was one problem. The rest of my teams weren't back yet. Faith and Molly went to go look for the missing girls while I stayed behind to try to keep everyone calm. Several people were in hysterics and others were huddled in the back with their families. After only a few minutes Molly ran up to me completely panicked.
"Luna we have a problem." She rushed out. I saw the others around me turn their heads and give me their attention.
"What kind of problem could be worse than the one we already have Molly?" I tried not to snip but I couldn't keep it all out of my voice.
"Um, I couldn't find Trish or Megan and Faith is now missing as well." She spat out at me. SHIT! This can't be good.
I nodded my head in understanding and made a split moment decision. "Alright. MOM!" I yelled. But She was already by my side. "No need to yell Eva."
I spun to face her, I took a deep breath. "I need to talk with you both privately please." I said as softly as I could muster. She nodded and I lead the way to an adjoining storage room.