Chapter 33- The Paintroom

Well my darlings I hope you like this one. I am exhausted now but I hope its worth it.. The picture sucks but its good enough for now lol... Well On with the show!

Chapter 33-The paintroom!

Luke’s POV

We pulled up to the Capriva Hotel and I already knew my plan. “Be right back ya’ll” I said rushing out of the car the second it stopped.
I ran inside with a smile heading straight for the receptionist. I have stayed here many times in the past so most of the employees know who I am. I usually don’t come in like this though I usually have things planned out a little better than last minute.
“Mr. Downs what an unexpected surprise. We weren’t expecting you.” The receptionist said with a flirty smile.
“I know, I’m sorry but it’s sort of last minute. You see my buddies and I are out prowling the town and we figured it would be best if we stayed in town this evening. I was wondering is the top floor available?” I asked her. The top floor is the best floor. It’s like a private apartment really it’s usually only used for big functions but I thought it would be perfect for us. It’s got all that we would need. Gym, pool, sauna, sitting room, dining area, I figured we would check out Sunday. I could tell Eva wanted a little freedom before the work really started and if this was all it was gonna take then so be it. It would be easier for her to get it all out of her system here rather than sit and stew at home.
“Yes sir.” She said after a few moments of typing on her computer.
“Good, Charge it to the card on the account and can I have 15 key cards?” I asked with a smile.
“15? Wow, yea, ok hang on.” She said shocked.
“Yea I shouldn’t need em all but better safe than sorry right?” I told her.
After only 5 minutes I was signing off permission to charge my card and she was swiping the cards to make sure they worked. She handed them too me and I said my goodbyes and hauled ass back out to the car. I jumped in with a smile.
“So?” Brad asked with a bit too much enthusiasm.
“So what?” I asked him.
“What my idiot brother means is, we all set?” Chad said smacking his brother upside the back of his head.
“All set. Let’s go before we’re late.” I said loud enough for the driver to hear. The car started moving and we were headed out again. I glanced at my phone, good its only 8.

We pulled in to the parking lot of the club and I looked around for the other car but saw nothing. I quickly texted Eva.
‘Well since you have me blocked out of the link, where are you?’  I texted as we climbed out of the car.
Moments later my phone went off. I opened the message and smiled.
 ‘We’ll be there soon. Go on in and have some fun. Oh and get me a drink please. :) ’
I growled lowly out of frustration. I really didn’t like to be this far away from her and it was starting to really unnerve me. I shoved my phone in my pocket and looked up at the guys.
“They’re not here yet.” I told them. Kevin and Gage narrowed their eyes slightly and you could almost see the frustration and irritation roll off of them.
“Where the hell are they?” Gage asked.
“Who the hell knows man, their chicks, they don’t actually need an excuse for the things they do that we don’t understand. They just don’t need to know that. Eva said go on in, I guess she already got us on the list like we need it.” I chuckled headed to the building.

The line was stretched out almost around the block but we knew we didn’t need it. I lead the way past all the party goers and went straight to the door. The moment the bouncers saw us they moved the rope and let us go right on in.
I heard the groans from the people in line as we passed them. I stopped at the door guy for a moment and leaned over the counter to talk to him quietly.
“Hey Charlie, a group of probably ridiculously hot girls is going to come in soon. When they get here let me know will ya?” I told him with a smile.
“Dude, look around. All these girls are hot.” He responded with a smile.
“No Trust me, you will know what group it is. The leader will be a spirited brunet with piercing green eyes. Don’t let her innocents fool you the girls got claws not that she needs them.” I told him with a smile.
“Should I not let them in? “ He asked me a little wary.
“No by all means let them in. Actually you probably already have them on a VIP list under the name Eva Henderson.” I told him. He looked down at his list and smiled.
“Hmm... yea I remember talking with her. She didn’t tell me you were coming in though. From the short talk we had it sounds to me like you have your hands full this evening Alpha.” He said with a smile.
“Oh you have no idea. And tonight I’m off duty, its Luke tonight.” I told him with a smile. I tapped the counter with my knuckle “Let me know when she shows?” I asked standing back up. He nodded “You got it man.”
“Thanks.” I replied walking off.