Chapter 17- Your part of the family now

Just as a warning you may want tissues for this chapter!! I made myself cry writing this one! lol Ok you guy's are Amazing! almost 3000 reads I can not believe it! but there it is right in front of my eyes! its really there! WOW just WOW!!! Ok enough from me...on with the show!

Chapter 17-  your part of the family now

Eva's POV

I couldn't stop the tears that poured out as he looked at me. There was so much in his eyes it was overwhelming. My wolf begged me to give him a chance. Weather I wanted to admit it or not she was already in love with his wolf and her feelings were rubbing off on me. He had always been there when I needed him, he's been my rock alot of the time. My stability and comfort in this crazy life was always found in him. He never judged me. He's only ever tried to teach and guide me. Why was it so hard to just let him love me? Why couldn't I just let it go? How could I not give him what he begged for? Oh yea cause he hurt me. Though I wasn't ready to forget it yet I was prepared to try to forgive him.

 I could feel the familiar warmth as the shocks spread through Me like an electric current under my skin,. As it ran through me and my heart sped up, As he looked at me. At that moment knew I wanted him. I knew I wanted him to fix me.

 I looked at him I saw the tears held there and in that moment I knew he meant every word he said. He never willed them away he just stared me strait in my eyes and it felt like he was searching my soul. Searching for any sign that I would care enough try. I guess he didn't find what he was looking for there and He sighed.

 The look in his eyes said he was close to loosing hope. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and felt the fire set in as I  soaked in the warmth and sparks his lips spread through me. It was like a flash burn that didn't hurt but left me wanting more.

As he started to walk away from me I felt my heart start to break and my wolf howled in agony.

'Stop him!' she screamed 'Please!' she was right, it was time to let him try... Though there would be conditions. I knew it was only fair. Oh I still wasn't done making him work for it.
I turned to him.
 "Luke?" I said softly. He froze and looked back at me with a mew hope in his gorgeous eyes.  "come here please" I told him gently. He let out a breath as
He backed up and stood back where he was.

I looked at him in the eyes. I knew I wasn't fully ready to make the decision to let him have another chance so I gave him the best answer I could
"I'll think about it." I almost choked out through a silent sob.

His lips tilted into a small smile. He reached out and took my hand and pressed a kiss to my palm then pressed it to his cheek and whispered.
"That's all I'm asking for, Love." I couldn't resist spreading my fingers across his cheek just to feel his skin under my hand. His eyes closed and he took a deep steadying breath before opening them again. Though I was scared to let him look me in the eyes again knowing I would melt into them, I did it anyway. It felt like gravity started to pull us both together as his face move slowly closer to mine, my breathing hitched slightly, waiting...expecting.
He stopped and hovered inches away from my lips. I could feel the distant shocks from them. His eyes still held mine with hesitation etched deep in them when he asked the sweetest thing "May I?"
I felt my lips tilt in a small smile and slowly nodded. "please." I whispered almost desperately.  He closed the space between us and presses his  lips lightly to mine.

The Fire exploded from my lips as the shocks slowly spread. I was completely engulfed in the feeling and I wanted more. No, it felt like more like I needed more. Like I needed my air to breath. I knew I needed him to survive.

 I felt his every emotion he had. Happiness, sorrow, loss, hesitance, joy, want, need, and the one that shocked me the most, the one that made me pull him closer to lengthen the kiss as much as possible was love.

My grip on the back of his neck tightened as his hands found their way to my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hand slipped under the back of my shirt and his fingers spread against my lower back. His touch was gentle but with purpose, it was like he needed to feel my skin under his hands just as much as I needed to. His hands melted into my bones as his hands firmly held me into place against him.

 I silently begged him to deepen the kiss when his tongue gently swiped my lip. I eagerly let him in and if I thought his kisses were good before OMG how wrong was I!?! His taste exploded in my mouth filling every sense I had. It's official I was intoxicated. I moaned as his tongue danced slowly with mine. He kept this kiss as gentle and sweet as he could. He controlled the pressure and intensity and I gladly let him. I couldn't help the tear that feel from my eye as I felt everything he did. This man already loved me and I could feel it. It was the single most intense feeling I had ever experienced in my life and it honestly scared the crap out of me.

I don't know how long we were there locked in that moment but when he pulled away I can honestly tell you I whimpered lowly. I was practically wrapped around him and I was pressed against the rail. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and I really didn't want to let go.

I fluttered my eyes trying to come back to reality. We were both breathing heavy I lifted my eyes to his and found him already starring at me. He bent down and gently kissed my cheek then whispered "Thank you" in my ear. I didn't move my arms before he placed another soft kiss to the side of my neck. I felt a shudder pass through me but I tried my best to ignore it. I smiled and unwrapped my arms from his neck as he pulled back.

"Walk me to my room?" I asked. He returned my smile eagerly And nodded. He took my hand and lead the way in the house. No one said a word as we passed I don't even think they noticed us really. But then again I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to notice anything at all.

 We silently climbed the stairs to our rooms. When we got to my door he smiled.