Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!

WOW 35,000 reads!!! I swear you could knock me over with a feather right now!!! Thank you SOOOO much!

Chapter 23 - What? I'm a sucker for legs!

****Eva's POV.****

I rushed through the doors trying not to glance back at the eyes that were burning a hole in my back side. I paced to the office quickly and gathered my schedule and locker info. Once I left the office I sat off in search of my locker.

I paced the almost empty halls until I found my locker. I noted the location and opened my schedule. I smiled when I saw i technically only had a half day.

1st- history
2nd- calculus
3rd&4th a double block of art
Lunch
5th speech

I didn't have anything for the rest if the day. I was free from 1:30 on everyday. Yay me!!
I pushed up from my locker and made my way to my first class.
The halls were now a little more crowded than before. I heard my name called from behind me.
I stopped and turned around. Megan came running up to me in a crashing bear hug. "oh geez, chick you just saw me like a half hour ago." I giggled.
"I know but you let me drive Miss. Kitty! And omg I want one!" she chirped.
"Ok ok I get it you like my car! As long as you didn't hurt her we're good. Oph, I can't breath Meg" I laughed. She let go of me but still bounced around like an idiot on a sugar high.

"So what classes do you have?" She asked.
I handed her my schedule while we walked. "Yay, we have 1st 2nd and 5th together. But where's your last 2 class's ?"  She asked.
"I don't have them." I told her.
"What? How did you manage that!?" She asked.
"I only need 3 credits to graduate Megan, there's no point in taking classes I don't need to" I told her turning the corner.
 The halls were now crowded and loud. Students were babbling about their summers and classes they were taking.
I felt an unfamiliar tingle that made my stomach churn violently. I scanned the area for the source but found nothing out of the ordinary. I scented the area but there was so many Were's mixed with humans there was no way of knowing where it was coming from. My wolf sensed something off as well and stayed on high alert.
 I walked into the classroom with Megan and was greeted by an unknown scent. I looked around and spotted 2 Were's that I'd never seen before. The part that worried me the most was one of them was my teacher. The other was a small timid girl in the front, her I wasn't too worried about.

The teacher how ever held a high and mighty snooty patooty air about him. It reminded me of Sandy. He was young and might have been good looking if you liked that sort of scrawny blonde haired kind of look. I knew he was going to be trouble just by going off of the odd scent he gave off. I noted the scar he had on his right arm. The fact I didn't recognize him was worrisome enough, I wondered if Luke knew him.

I covered my worry with a friendly smile. What? I didn't want to give too much hell on the first day. That is unless I had too. *evil grin*
I followed Megan to a table towards the back giving me a good view of the room.
I watched them both until I heard the twins. "Aww hell, looky looky brother. And here we thought this class was gonna be boring." Chad said with a smile.
I grinned at them as they made their way to us.
"OMG please tell me you didn't eat all twenty five of those cupcakes this morning!" I said. Anyone with eyes could see that they were both in one he'll of a sugar high. "Not ALL of them" Chad said flopping down in the Cairo across from me. "Yea we gave two to Freddy. And 3 to Megan" Brad finished with a grin.
"Oh dear god." Megan said.
"Took the words right outta my mouth sister. You didn't eat those in my car did you?" I asked.
She shook her head no but I was pretty sure I would find crumbs in there later.

I went back to watching the teacher as Megan and the twins fell in to an animated conversation. Kevin, Gage, Nate  and Luke came piling into the door as the bell rang.
The teacher didn't look up at them as he began to speak
"For future reference I expect everyone in their seats before the bell rings" He snipped at them. The four of them froze waiting for him to turn around and realize who he was talking to. The glares he was getting should have been enough to set his wolf off but he didn't even flinch... Strange