Chapter 22: Auction and Love

I feel a warm hand on my arm. I lay on my back and see Kyle siting on my bed.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asks. He combs his brown hair back and yawns.

"Okay, " I sit, "what are you doing in my room?"

"Ian told me to check on you and to make sure you are getting into that dress over there," Kyle answers pointing at a long red dress.

I stand and look at the dress. It is a V-neck dress, very simple, and has a jewerly box next to it. I open it and has a long diamond necklace and a pair of earrings.

"Wow, that's a lot of diamonds," Kyle says.

I turn my head to see him, "You want them?"

Kyle rolls his eyes, "No. I think they rather look beautiful on you. I'll let you get ready."

"Wait," I exclaim. "I'm sorry," I say.

Kyle is surprised, "For what?"

I get closer to him, "For not being nice to you. I know you still care about me and I'm sorry for being rude to you."

His gray eyes get watery, "I just want you to be happy Alex. I hate seeing you like this like a zombie living in a beautiful woman's body. Why can't you be the same Alex?"

I shrug, "Stuff happens. You see how people really are."

Kyle cups my face which brings him closer to me. "Did Ian do anything? Did he hurt you? Did he try to force you to be with him?"

"No, he has been like you very nice. I just need time and to think."

"All the time you need, I am here."

He suddenly kisses me, "Love you."

Kyle plants his lips on mine slowly before he leaves.

"You still care about him," I think to myself. But I don't love him like I used to.

IAN POV:

"Sir, are you sure you don't want me to get Mrs. Wilson?" Arthur asks me.

I look at him, "No. she will be here."

Arthur nods and fixes his bodyguard suit.

"Ian?"

I turn and see her in such beauty it amazes my eyes. It's still daylight and I can see her perfectly. Alex walks to the car besides me.

"How do I look?" Alex asks.

Her hair is to side with some curl, the red dress I bought her fits her perfectly showing some cleavage, and the diamonds just dont even fit with her beauty.

"Great, amazing, hot," I say.

She shows a very light smile, "Okay. Let's go."

I tell Arthur to drive to the place I got for Alex.

We sit through a quiet ride until we arrive to the location.

"It's a hotel," Alex says. Arthur helps her get out and stands next to her.

"Yeah, but is not what you think," I say.

I take her hand and wrap it around my arm. We go inside to the ballroom.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, welcome to our annual dinner," a random brown hair woman greets us.

"What is this?" Alex asks while we walk throught the crowd. I see that every man is looking at Alex which I don't mind. I want to let them know she is my wife, the one I love.