Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

A year Later:

ALEX POV

RICHARD HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF KIDNAPPING, PHYSICAL ABUSE, AND HARRASSMENT OF ALEXANDRA MARIE PEREZ.-

My lawyer send this to my mail. It is finally over. He send me another letter saying Richard was found guilty of the money and stealing. He will be in jail for a long time. He won't probably get out until he is 95.

I look around my new house. It is a new beginning from now on.

"Hey,"

I turn around and see Andrew with the last cardboard box of our things. He sets it on the ground along with the other ones. "What is that?" he asks.

I look at his blue eyes and smile. "Richard is finally out of my life."

He sighs in relief. He walks towards me and hugs me. "Good. I told you he won't win."

I pull away, "I can't believe it is over."

Andrew nods. "I told you."

I chuckle, "Yeah. I am going to call Ian."

"Okay baby," Andrew kisses my cheek and I go to outside to call Ian.

"Hey, so I got the news," I say.

"Yep," he says. He sounds sad.

"I'm sorry," I say, "he is your dad after all."

"I know, but he is better in there," he says.

"How is everyone else?"

"Good, better than I thought,"

"Good,"

"Everything will be okay now, you don't have to worry Alex."

I sigh, "Yeah, and how is my baby?"

I took Christian to stay for a week with Ian.

"Good, he is cranky though, he misses you," he answers.

"Heh, well, tomorrow he can see again, Andrew is going to pick him up," I say.

"Oh my boyfriend is going to see me!" Kyle yells in a high pitch voice. I chuckle, "Stupid, he is mine."

Ian chuckles, "sorry had you on speaker,"

Kyle introduce me to Andrew a while back. He is a motorcycle driver and part time sales car seller. Kyle was looking for a car to drive Christian and Juliet around and he meet Andrew. And now we are here.
"Well, we will see you all tomorrow then, bye Alex," Ian hangs up. I go back to Andrew. He is my prince charming. I feel so lucky right now.

"What?" he smirks. He walks towards me and wraps his semi-muscular arms around me. His blue eyes look at me and he leans. "You want to celebrate?"

I pull his brown hair away and he yells in pain. "Hahaha!!" I laugh and run to the kitchen.

"Alex!" he yells and follow me to the kitchen. He catches me from behind and puts me on the kitchen counter. I chuckle, "heh, don't get mad."

He lightly closes eyes and leans over. "Ggrr."

I chuckle, "Love you."

Wait, did I just say that? I look down, "Umm."

Andrew cups my face and I look at him. He has a warm smile. "It's okay,"

"I-I do think I love you, but I don't want you to get so into me or-"

He kisses me making me stop talking. "That's a great start, especially if we are going to live together."

I nod, "Okay, well, I do like you a lot a lot!" I kiss him again. "I'm falling for you everyday."
This time, we take out time kissing. I wrap my arms around him and close my legs around his hips. His tongue pokes my lips and I let him in. His tongue twirls around mine and he tastes so good!

I moan against his lips, "Hhhmm, baby."

His hands go to my ass he cups them brings me closer to him. I feel him hard already. It makes me more happy down there. His lips go down to my chin and to my neck. He bites the side of my neck and it turns me on even more. We haven't had sex but this time he is going to get it. I can't hold it.

"Please," I whisper. His hands go to my breasts. "do it."

He pulls away breathless, "You sure? We don't have our bed set up yet."

I smile, "We can break the new couch."

He nods, "Alright, let me just get a condom."

I run to the couch and take off the plastic cover. I sit on it and Andrew comes in right away. He gets on top of me and we begin to make love. His hands are gentle yet have a rough texture against my body. I haven't felt anyone else's hands on my body in a long while.

"you're so beautiful," he whispers against my ear. I begin to take off my jeans and his shirt. He gets my legs and takes off my jeans and underwear. He unbuttons his pants and I see how excited he is.

I take off my shirt and leave my black bra on. I wait for him to finish putting the condom.

"you ready?" he smirks. He goes down to my stomach and begins to give it kisses, slowly going down to my special place. His tongue licks it once. His lips go back to mine and his hips push in.

"Oh!" I exclaim in surprise. "Yes!"

He groans so loudly and he goes faster and faster. Oh gosh, I feel good I waited. I feel so many things so many emotions going through my body and mind. I ache my back in pleasure put his head between my breasts.

"So good, so warm," he whispers. I feel him stretching me everytime he pulls out.

"I can't wait to hear you say you love me, but right now I want you to beg," he whispers while grunting.

I kiss him, "Please, please do it faster. Make me love you."

.....

We lay half naked in the couch. He has his arm around me and his stomach on my back. "That was great," he says.

I smile, "Yeah, but now we need to see if the water is working. I need to shower."

He looks down at me. "Nah, you smell good."

"But I feel yucky!" I exclaim.

"Let me clean you then," he smirks. He licks my cheek but I pull him away. "Stop it."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I'm glad I met you Alexandra."

"I am glad I meet you too."

I got blessed. I don't think I deserve it but I'm happy.
**

IAN POV

It has been a year since everything ended.
"Ian?"
I see my dad on the other side of the glass. I shake my head to clear my head. This is the first time I'm here since he got arrested.
"Hi," I say.
"Are you here to yell?" he asks.
I say no. "I forgive you for everything."
His eyes get big. "What?"
"I learned to free myself of all the anger I had, that includes you and your actions."
"So you don't hate me?"
"Not really. But I know I can't love you like I did."
"You're mother said those words to me," he frowns.
"I put money into your account here. You be good for 3 months I think,"
"How's your daughter?"
"She's great."
"And Cassy? You still are together?"
I nod.
"You forgiven Alex too?"
"Yes but I'm not here to talk about her."
He chuckles, "You still like her."
"Doesn't matter. And I got to go, I'm happy your okay dad." I stand and hang the phone. I don't turn back.
..
I go back home and cuddle with Cassy carrying Juliet. Both have changed a lot. I love them both. I have my son too. He is happy and I can't wait to have him with me for a while.
I'm happy.