Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II

ALEX POV

It has been two days since we move to Argentina. We are at this place called "LA PLATA". It is nice and somewhat quiet, but I just want to die. Christain is not here with me. Sam couldn't do the job, he called Richard and said he couldn't. I don't know if Richard ordered someone to kill Sam or if Sam just ranaway. But I know my baby is not here with me and I am dying. I want my baby! I need to get out of here.

Richard leaves but leaves a tall white man with me in the room. He is like 6 feet tall, muscled, bald, and with a serious face.

"Yes miss?" he asks.

"Nothing, I am just bored."

"The control for the TV is on the lamp table" man, he has a super deep voice.

"No thanks," I look out the window. I am siting on the edge of it. I can't open though, it is like glued closed. I see people on bikes and walking back and forth.

I feel like I did the first day I went to see my ex- husband, Ian. I felt trapped. I felt like I had no other choice. I don't know. I don't know what Richard is capable of now. I don't want him to hurt anyone.

How the hell do I get out of here?

And why here? I asked Richard why Argentina. He doesn't answer me.

I look at the guard. "So what's your name?"

He looks at me with his eyes. "Pablo."

"Okay, Pablo, I just asked since I want us to be like friends. I don't want to get into trouble with Richard, you don't either right?"

He nods.

"Well, I am craving grapes, can you call someone to give me grapes?"

He nods, takes out his phone and dials a number. "Please send me grapes," he says, "Green or purple?" he asks me.

"Green,"

"Green please, okay, thanks." He says, "the grapes will come soon."

"Okay." If I get him to trust me, or if I bribe him, or if I can distract him, I can runaway and get help. What can I do?

The grapes come in and Pablo hands them to me. "Thanks," I smile. "you want some?"

"no."

How much can I offer him? 100,00 dollars? One million? But how and when can I get that money?

I am eating the grapes as fast as I am getting less ideas. I look at him and he is looking straight at the wall. What else do men love?

Then it hits me like a ball in my face. Women, men love women, or at least sex. Wait, do I dare myself to have sex with this guy?

Well maybe something else can help me.... I sigh, I need to do this.

I stand, "Do you have to be here all the time?" I ask.

He nods.

"I can't be alone?"

He says no.

I bite my lower lip and lay on the bed. "But I need to be alone, I have an urge."

"urge?"

I have a short white skirt with a loose top tucked in. I try to be as seductive as possible. I touch my thighs slowly and my hands travel a bit north. "I want to play, I don't mind if you watch," I smirk. My skirt goes up and I show him my underwear.

"Umm," he says, "Richard didn't tell-"

I begin to touch myself in front of him. Of course, I am feeling no pleasure though. I fake moan and begin to rub my breast. I am looking at him straight in the eye.