Chapter 6: How about we try?

From previous chapter:
The party ends by 8. I go to my room like everyone does. I take a quick a shower and put on a loose big red t-shirt.

I lay down and turn off the lights. I hear a knock but ignore it.

I close my eyes.

"Alex, you awake?"

I sit and look at Ian standing next to the door. "What the hell?" I ask.

"Can I talk to you? Or you want to sleep now?" he whispers.

I cover myself with the covers before turning on the lamp. I tell Ian to come in and he quietly sits on the bed. I see he is wearing a gray long sleeve with black pajamas bottoms.

"What do you want Ian?" I ask.

He immediately kisses me with all his might. He pushes me down that he is on top of me. I am trying to push him off but I can't.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim as I get off the bed. I am standing in front of him trying to slowly walk out. That was so unexpected.

"Alex, I-I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that, it just that," Ian says.

"Get out before I start screaming, now!" Did he want to have sex?

Ian gets up and stands in front of me. "I felt something when you kissed me at the party. You replied to my kiss, it was great."

"I needed to convince everyone that I am in love with you," I reply.

He shakes his head, "No, you are feeling something for me."

"Just leave, I don't feel well. I am not falling for you," I think.

He gets closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Then why didn't you fight back right now? You let me kiss you."

"I didn't know what to do; suddenly you kiss me with all your might. What did you expect me to do?"

He lets go of me and nods. "Sorry."

"I don't understand you Ian, one day you hate me and the other you are acting like you love me. How do you really feel about me?" I ask.

"Well, I thought you were smart Alexandra. I was the one who propose to try right?" he chuckles.

I do know that  in his own way likes me and wants me, but I don't know what to think anymore.

"You are so different, and such a nice girl. I am starting to like you Alex," he says.

I look at his brown eyes and he is telling the truth. His eyes are sparkling as he says my name.

"Ian, this is so fast and weird. We can talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah, go ahead and rest. Night," he kisses my forehead. He smirks and kisses my lips.

"Alex?" Ian asks.

"Leave now," I say. My cheeks are wet with tears of anger and confusion. Do I really want Kyle over Ian?

Ian tries to get my hand but I take it back. "I said to leave now!"

Ian quickly walks out.

I crash on my bed and cry. I feel like crap.

THE NEXT DAY

I am sitting outside by the pool with my legs inside the water. I have mini shorts with a loose purple tank top. I haven't seen Kyle anywhere. I've been avoiding Ian all day, unfortunately for me, he isn't working.

"I am so messed up." I whisper to myself.

"Ms. Perez, there is a woman looking for you," a bodyguard comes to my side. I get up and see Melissa smiling. I hug her, "Thanks for coming."