Chapter 33: Time flies

Alex POV

I wake up once again facing the hospital roof. I look around and I am alone. I see the red button on my bed and press it. A male nurse comes in, "Hi, is everything okay?"

"What day is it?" I ask.

"It's a Friday. You have been asleep for a whole day."

I feel my stomach. I remember that I am pregnant. I am having Gil's kid. I am having a monster inside of me.

"Is there anything I can do?"

I look at the male nurse. "Has the doctor arrive?"

"yes,"

"Tell him I want to talk to him."

He nods and walks away.

There is a knock on my door and see Cassy slowly opening the door. "Can I talk to you?"

I nod. She closes the door and sit next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"The same," I answer.

She looks at her hands. "I know what is happening and what Gil made you do."

I feel so ashamed.

"I also know that you want to abort the baby."

"Did Johnny tell you?" I ask.

She nods. "By the way, your mother is staying with Ian and me. She is on her way over here to visit you. She is so worried," Cassy pauses, "I-I want to confess something. I hope you don't judge me though."

"What?"

"I am about two months pregnant. I did have sex with Ian but that was only a month ago."

So?

"We were at Gil's home one day. We had a few drinks so I needed to twinkle. As I was getting ready to go out of the bathroom, I saw him outside. He seemed drunk that's for sure. I ask if he was okay. He didn't answer me so I began to feel nervous. I wanted to get Ian but he grabbed my arm, twisted it around, and pushed me against the wall. I had a black dress on so he had easy access to my underwear and pull it down."

Oh my...

She continues, "He told me to not yell because he will kill me and Ian. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. He began to touch me and I heard his pants fall. Then he raped me. It was quick and he walked away."

"Cassy," I whisper.

I see some tears fall down her cheeks. "The next day he send me a letter telling me that it was my fault. I shouldn't have been wearing such a tight dress and let him dance with him. He also told me that Ian will never believed me if I told him. So for a few days I didn't do anything. Until one day, a day before Ian discovered the fraud, Gil told me to visit him. He said it was to apologize."

"So I went, because I knew Samantha will be there. But once I got into his office he attacked me and I yelled so loud that Sam and a friend came in. I ran quickly out and never turn back. I told Ian."

"That's not Ian's baby right?" I ask her.

She nods, "No. But he felt obligated to marry me. I am not fan of abortion so I told him yes. I know that you might not think the same. But this baby doesn't have the fault and guilt that his real father has."

"but why?" I say, "why did he do this to us?"

She shrugs, "I believe because he has always been jealous of Ian and because he is a sexual monster."

"I can't have this baby and I am not lucky like you are. Ian is not with me anymore and I don't have someone who will want me and the baby."

"You have Kyle."