Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking

Next day:

IAN POV

Alex is off to get everything for the wedding done. Jennifer decided to go with her as well as her mom.

I am in my office just checking some papers. I need to get everything done and ready before going away with Alex.

"Wow, what a mess," someone says.

Wait, that voice sounds so familiar. I hear heels coming my way. I look up to see her face again.

She smiles, "Hello Ian is it good to see you again."

"Get out of here," I say.

She flips her blonde hair to the side. It is still as shinny and straight as it ever was.

"Please, you miss me so bad sweetie," Summer says. She chuckles evilly and comes to my side. She leans to whisper in my ear. "Don't you want to be with me?"

Before I can push her off she sits on top of me.

"I love you," she says before kisses me.

Her lips are soft and taste like cherry. I like the way she is kissing me but I can't cheat on Alex. I love her and I don't love Summer anymore. I am trying to push her off but she is so stiff.

"Sum-summer!" I pull away.

"What? Do you want to play somewhere else?" she asks.

I push her off to the desk and stand up. I quickly get out of there but she follows me to my room.

Who invited her in this house? Why is she here?

"Alright, like old times huh?" she asks.

She kisses me with all her might. I sense desperation and jealousy out of her lips. She begins to touch me but I stop her.

"I don't want you anymore. Why are you even here? I told you never to come back to my life ever again."

She takes off her lipstick smeared on her cheek. She walks to my bed and sits.

"Well, I heard about your marriage to a low class Mexican girl. I thought to myself 'I have to see this in order to believe it'."

"She is way more of a lady than you will ever be," I say.

"Well, she better be way hotter than me. I need to know you aren't getting married just to get your money as well."

"Shut up," I say, "you better be out of my house in five minutes or."

"Or what Ian?" she interrupts, "Are you going to tell your servants to kick me out like last time? If you do that, I will tell this precious Alex what your real intentions are."

I laugh; Summer has no clue what is going on.

"Why are you laughing moron," she asks.

"I am laughing at a pathetic female. Just leave Summer," I say.

I leave her in my room and go outside. I tell Sam to get rid of her. I don't want Alex to see her and get upset. I go to the backyard to check on the arrangements. There is some workers moving chairs, putting up tents, and placing flowers everywhere.

I see Kyle with Melissa helping out with the flowers.

She likes him. Melissa laughs at all his jokes, blushes when he compliments her, and flips her hair all the time.

"Hey Ian, you think Alex will like the flowers?" Melissa asks.

Kyle ignores me and goes away.

"Yeah, she will definitely like the flowers," I answer.