Chapter 1: My new life & home

I wake up from a long sleep. I feel the leather of the car seat on my cheek. I have one of the bodyguard's black jacket on me. I sit, taking off the drool off my cheek, and take a look out the window. I can't see anything, the windows have black tint on them. Where I am going?

"Where are you taking me?" I ask the driver. But he doesn't answer me, he just continues to drive. I ask again but he ignores me.

I wonder if Johnny is okay. When I got out of the room with Richard, I saw Johnny being taken out of the room he was in. He was just next to my room. Richard assured me he will be okay.

Richard told me I was heading home, but it has been a very long ride home.

The driver brakes aggressively that I get send to the front. "Dude!" I yell.

"Oh sorry Ms. Perez, almost ran a red light."

"It's okay but can I least know where you are driving me?"

"You are almost home, don't worry."

Okay, I guess.

He finally stops and he opens my door.

"Welcome home," the driver says. I get out and see a completely different scenario.

I see a mansion size of the Playboy house. There are tall bright green bushes surrounding the whole house. The grass is so pretty and fresh and little white flowers pop out in random places.

I take a look at the huge house in front of me. It is a four story house, with fancy looking windows, a big wooden door in front and a fountain on the side of the house. It has a cupid as the main piece, spitting the water from its mouth.

"Ms. Perez, I think you should get inside. I heard there is a surprise for you." the driver interrupts my thoughts.

He walks me to the door and opens it. I walk in, and see a lady smiling at me. She has long straight brown hair, light brown eyes and a killer black jump suit on. She looks young yet older than me, maybe 25?

"Don't be afraid, come in!" she walks towards me and grabs my hand. "Richard told me you were coming. I got everything ready for you." she says as she pulls me to an office room.

She sits me down in front of a desk and sits on top of it.

"Sorry, didn't introduce myself, I am Jennifer Wilson, Richard's daughter, and you must be Alexandra, correct?" Jennifer asks.

"Yes, I am Alexandra." I say.

She smiles and looks at her white shoes, "Heh, I thought you might be prettier but you will do. But I guess my brother chose you for a reason."

Okay, bitchy attitude, just like her dad.

"So, how did you met my brother? Wait no, my question is, how did I not know about you? My brother never told me anything about having a girlfriend." Jennifer asks.

Suddenly the door opens, "Jennifer, you ask to many questions sweetie." Richard comes in. Jennifer giggles and hugs her dad. "Dad! I missed you!"

Richard kisses her cheek, "Me too, well mostly your apple pies."

Jennifer laughs, "I go ahead and make you some later. But first I need to know about this girl."

She walks to me, "How did she manage to make brother love anyone else but himself?"

"That's their business Jennifer," Richard says, "Now go away, I want to talk to her. Get to know her more better, I tell you everything later." He sits in his desk and waves goodbye to Jennifer.