Chapter 23: Finding peace?

She groans and moans as she hits her climax. "Ian! Oh my,"

Then...

ALEX POV:

It feels so great so amazing so good! I don't want him to stop, please don't Ian. Then he grips my wrist hard and he stops breathing for a second. He lightly moans and then it happens. He is making both of us feel amazing.

The bed moves quick for a while until there is no sound only our hard fast breathing.

"Are you okay?" Ian asks while trying to breathe.

I just nod. I touch his wet cheek. "I think I love you," I whisper.

He smiles. "I love you even more now. You made me the happiest guy ever. It was fantastic."

I lay on my stomach and look at Ian. I did it. I felt amazing, not dirty, not scared. I feel super happy. I feel like I am falling in love.

We get dressed and head to the car. It's a quiet ride but lovely. I am laying down with my head on Ian's lap. He just combs my hair with his fingers.

"Sir, we are here," the bodyguard opens the door and we get out. Ian walks me to my room and tells me he has to go. I take off my shoes and lay down the pretty necklace on the side table. I wrap my arms around him and say no.

"I need to go Alex," he cups my face, "I'm going to miss you like crazy."

Ian kisses me quickly and hugs me. "Promise you be okay."

I say I will try and kiss his cheek. "Well, see you in a few days. I hope you do get the deal done."

Ian lightly smiles, "Yeah me too. I get you something nice from China."

I chuckle, "Okay. Do you need help getting everything ready?"

He says no that its okay. "How about I tuck you in bed?"

Ian goes to my drawer and gets some white pajamas out. "Do I help you change?"

"No," I smile. I quickly change in the closet and go to bed. Ian covers me with the blanket and kisses my forehead.

"Hope you have sweet dreams Alex. I'll see you soon. Anything you need don't be afraid to call me okay?" he asks.

"Okay," I say. He kisses me and leaves. I feel sad but so much joy. I close my eyes knowing I can finally sleep well.

2 days later:

I am siting on Richard's chair. I was called in to his office by Sam because he wants to give me something.

The door opens and I see Richard on the phone.

"Tell him he knows what happens when I don't get my money,"

I don't think he knows I am here since I hear what he is going to do.

"Okay, thanks," he hangs up.

I look at him serious. "Are you really going to kill him?"

Richard looks kind of surprised, "Alex, you are here."

I nod.

He chuckles, "I am not. It's a scare tactic. Don't worry."

He walks to the desk and puts his hands on the desk. "Now why are you in my chair?"

I smile, "I wanted to see how it feels being the boss. I think I look better than you here."

I put my legs on top of the desk and both hands on the chair handles.

Richard smirks, "I bet you do. Now get your behind out of my chair please."