Milestone Oneshot #1

For the story purposes Kol never died.
~~~~~~~~~~
If you asked me what was the best part about Mikaelsons leaving Mystic Falls, I would have to say that it was their mansion being left unattended. Few weeks ago I found myself wandering around the town, being bored as hell and I somehow ended up at their house. What drove me inside, I have no idea, but after finding the cellar door unlocked I felt the unexplainable and urgent need to snoop around. And with a great result I must say! There was a hidden pool in the underground of the east wing. And not just some pool – a giant pool! Since that day I have been coming here almost every day, to clear my head, to be alone.

Don't get me wrong I missed some of them, Rebekah was my friend and I was sad when she left like that. But at least she said goodbye. But Kol... I didn't miss that bastard one bit. He left without even a single word. Not even a note – nothing! Like I was some stranger to him, like I didn't matter.
But I didn't want to think about him anymore. He was the past and he should stay in the past.
I took of my clothes off to uncover my swim suit and I jumped into the pool. I loved the feeling of being into the water. It was so accelerating and freeing. Sometimes I just closed my eyes and floated on my back for a while, it was so relaxing. Even though I found myself in his house, I always felt this calming influence. My anger was evaporating, while the water washed over my skin.
I dove fully under the water, holding my breath as long as I could, wanting to separate myself from the outside world and it's troubles. All I could hear were suppressed sounds, because of the water that surrounded my ears.
Suddenly I felt myself being grabbed by someone and pulled to the surface faster than I could ever imagine. I panicked. Trying to free myself from the grasp of the attacker, I flailed my arms and legs, hoping he will let me go. With no success though. How could I be so stupid to come here alone? It was Mystic Fall after all, Originals wasn't the only danger here.
And then I heard it. The familiar voice telling me to calm down. He turned me around and when I was finally able to focus my sight, I saw him. Kol. Realizing it was him made me even more angry.
"What the fuck, Kol?!" I shouted at him, trying to make him let go of my body but he was obviously stronger than me and more persistent. "Are you out of your fucking mind?! Are you trying to kill me?" I was so furious, I didn't even give him a chance to say a single word.
When he finally let me go, I calm down a bit and that was enough to  gave him a chance to respond to my accusations.
"What was I doing?" He said looking angry now too. "You were in the water, floating I thought you were..." It was obvious he wanted to said something more but he wasn't able to do it.
We just looked at each other in silence for a while before we swam to the edge of the pool to get some support. When I grabbed the railing and I didn't have to focus on keeping myself over the water anymore, I could finally ask what I wanted to know.
"You thought I was what?" I just blurred it out.
He smiled at me mischievously and it was clear he will not answer that. "Nothing, darling. It's not important anymore." Well at least he wasn't angry anymore.
It's not like I was ever scared of Kol, I always felt safe with him but he was an Original vampire and angry Original was a dangerous mix.
"What are you even doing here?" He tried to divert my attention from my last question.
That made me angry again.
"What am I doing here? I could ask you the same question." I wanted to leave the pool and to feel in control of the situation again but his hand kept me from doing that. "Let go of me!"
"No, not until you answer my question." He was quite persistent. I was wondering why did he even care to know it and more importantly - why was he even back here.
He was still holding me and I realized he won't let me go until I answer his question. He was always stubborn like that. I liked this about him. Or I use to did...
"The house was empty, left unattended so I decided to use its perks, since all of you  didn't want to be here anymore." I think there had to be some sign of hurt hearable in my answer, because even though I tried to hide how I felt, he sensed something was wrong. "Why did you come back here?"
"It's still my house after all, darling." He tried to be charming. He knew very well how it made me feel.
"Stop with the 'darling' thing!" Was he really thinking he can just come back and smile, looking at me with his deep brown, hypnotic eyes and I will be his again. No chance in hell! "You left without a word, why would you come back! And to be fair it's Klaus' house." I tried to spite him. Maybe hurt him a little.
And it worked. But I don't know if that was what I really wanted...
He became reserved and let go of me. I was free to leave if I wanted.
"Oh, yes. My brother. You know he was the reason I had to leave. But that is obviously not reason important enough. You already judged me, darling." This time his darling wasn't playful like always. It was an insult. "Feel free to use the pool as often as you like, I am sure Klaus won't mind. My brother is busy in New Orleans now." He said as he got out of the pool leaving me inside by myself.
"Kol wait!" I didn't want him to leave again.
"What do you want?" He turned to face me again and all I saw was a guy who jumped into the pool to save me, not a thousand year old vampire.
"You came back. Why?" Did I really just ask that. Was I so desperate to hear him say that he came back for me.
"It doesn't matter anymore." He was going to leave again.
"Why can't you be honest for once, instead of hiding and running away?" I had nothing to lose at this point.
He looked at my, his expression betrayed that there was a battle going on inside his mind.
He took off his wet clothes, all of them and he jumped into the pool next to me.
"What are you doing?!" I was shocked.
"Oh it's nothing you haven't seen before, darling." He had his player-face on again, and I knew my Kol was back.
"I came back for you, is that what you wanted to hear." He said looking straight in my eyes. His body being dangerously close to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my wet skin and that gave me shivers.
He didn't even gave me a chance to answer when his lips crushed into mine in a hungry kiss. Part of me wanted to stop him and make him tell me what he really felt, the other part wanted him to continue. My body desperately wanted to feel his touch.
I remember our kisses but this one was different, more honest and with true connection. I felt his teeth scraping my lower lip, when his hand brought my body close to his. I knew then that we will fuck. He wanted this, his erection against my thigh told me that. I wanted it too. I craved to feel him inside me.
I answered him by grabbing his hair and deepening the kiss. My pelvis rubbed against his hard dick and I could feel his body getting tense.
He parted our lips, looking for a confirmation in my eyes and when I gave it to him, he pressed me against the edge of a pool and started kissing me again.
His lips scraped my neck and my collar while his hand got rid of my swimsuit. He untied the bra piece and his lip grabbed my newly exposed nipple. I moaned loud at the feeling of his teeth pulling my skin. Even though I was already in the water I could feel myself getting wet in mere of seconds.
As he sucked on my nipple, my hand tightened the grip on his hair. Holding his head against my breasts was a way to show him I want him to continue what he was doing, because I wasn't able to articulate it. All what was leaving my lips was sighs and moans.
His left hand was holding us against the pool while his right hand caressed my body leaving a hot trail on my skin, as it travelled down my body. Once it touched the hem of the panties piece I was already on fire. I couldn't wait for him to lower his fingers down there but his caresses were slow and lazy. It was his way of torturing me.
Kol grabbed the edge of the fabric slowly pulling it down my legs, scraping every inch of my skin as he went.
"Kol!" I tried to rush him. Force him to get to the point but he had control over me. Over my body.
"What is it, darling?" He said playfully as his lips parted form my erected nipple. I was almost sure my face was blushing but he didn't say anything. I knew, he knew I desperately wanted him. "There is no need to hurry." To show me that he is right, his lips closed on my other breast, giving it the same treatment as the first one.
I felt Kol's fingers roaming my thigh, going up to the place I wanted him to reach and my body started trembling under his touch. My mouth became dry and my heart started beating faster. He was almost there...
It was like a bolt of energy had hit me, when this fingers finally reached my clit. He started to paint slow circles against it and I didn't know if I could handle it. I wanted to feel more. I needed to feel more. I started to move my pussy against his fingers to force him to move further but it only caused him to stop what he was doing.
"Nah, nah, nah, darling. You need to be patient." He said as he grabbed me and sat me down on the edge of the pool.
"But Kol..." I sounded really desperate but I didn't care in that moment. "Do you want me to beg?"
"No need for begging." He said as he spread my legs wide, looking right at my wet opening. He looked so hot right then. Like he was hypnotized by me. When I saw him licking his lips, I almost came on the spot. I was hoping, he will do what I thought he will.
He pushed my upper body to lay down and he spread my legs even wider. I felt his tongue licking my pussy and I started asking for heavens. Each lick was more intrusive and more intense. I was so close...
"Kol..." I needed him to finish me off. "Please, I want you inside me..."
"Your wish is my command, darling." He said half-joking. But I knew he wanted it as much as I did.
It took him only a second to get out of the pool. I thought he will just fuck me right there but he surprised me again. He brought me to my knees and briefly kissed my lips, while he whispered a command.
"Get on your fours." It was so exciting to have him being so dominant.
I did what he ordered me to do, lowering myself on my arms and putting my ass in the air, all exposed to his sight. I saw him moving to take place behind me. His left hand took a hold of my ass, as the fingers of the other one slipped inside me to check if I am wet enough. When he withdrew them I clenched my muscles around it not wanting to let them go. Wanting to feel some kind of a friction,  to release the tension that has been residing in my abdomen.
It got me really frustrated.  "Kol! Fuck me already!" I tried to sound as demanding as possible.
"With pleasure, darling." He said as felt his fingers spreading my folds, only to feel his hard cock thrust into me a second later.
He entered me in one hard push, stretching my walls to the limit. "God!" I screamed at the intrusion. Welcoming the pleasure of being filled, connected with a hint of familiar pain. Kol was big. I knew it and I love how he felt inside me.
He grabbed my ass with both of his hands, holding me really tight. I could feel his fingers nailing my skin.
Kol knew how to give girl what she needed. With every push of his erection, I was closer to heaven. He lowered himself on my back, getting his support with one arm, while his other hand squeezed my breast.
I was so close...
I felt this warm feeling forming down my body. "Kol. I am coming..." I moaned his name as I reached my high.
"Oh, god!" In following thrust the wave came crushing down through my entire body, reaching every extremity. I was barely able to hold myself on my arms, I was shaking so much. He keep fucking me, trying to reach his completion.
I heard his groans and I felt him starting to tremble. He was close too. He called my name. I felt him spill himself inside me as he came.
He slipped out of me and I felt myself loosing balance. I fell down but Kol caught me into his arms before I hit the floor.  He switched us over, so I was laying on him and he just held me in his arms like that. I needed that. I needed to feel him close. And I was also too tired to even move.
We stayed like that for some time.
"I came back to see you and I am glad I chose today to do it." He smiled as he kissed my forehead.
"So that means you will stay?" I asked hoping there will be chance for us to try.
"Yes, darling. I am staying here."