Fatal Attraction

"Will you please put a shirt on, Kol?" You asked the annoying vampire. It was rather rude but it only made him smirk at you. You sighed in frustration. God he was so hot and perfect and you knew he was doing it to bother you. "Seriously though Kol. Come on, what is wrong with you?" You grabbed a soda from the fridge and brushed by him.
Kol followed like a lost puppy and huffed at you. "First of all, Darling, this is my brother's house. So you're in my territory. Second of all, I know how much it turns you on when I'm around you so I figured this would be the icing on your cake. Well as I've heard kids say these days."
You rolled your eyes. "Look old man, nobody says that and it doesn't turn me on. You're just a pig." You continued on your way to your bedroom Klaus let you stay in when you visited. Which was like every other night. But Kol followed you up the stairs and you could just feel his dark presence behind you.
"They say it if I say they do." He said lowly and darkly. You shook your head and took a sip of your drink. "You are such a liar."
"You are an annoying little vampire." You spun around at your door to face him. He was towering over you, your neck tilted all the way to look up at him in awe.
"I am anything but a little vampire. You are the tiny human and I am speaking literally here." He grinned and you shook your head again to open your bedroom door. "I will gladly come in and help-"
You shut the door in his face and locked it. "Nope! Sorry my friend is calling me!" You shouted but it wasn't a lie. Your phone was lighting up, indicating your best friend was calling you. "Hey Bonnie." You smiled into the phone.
"Hey what's up? How's Klaus treating you?" She asked through the other end. "Elena had me check up on you."
"The whole Mikaelson family is good to me, Bonnie. How many times do I have to tell you guys?" You laughed and bit your lip. "If Elena wasn't so afraid of them, she could actually get to know them. They aren't that bad."
Bonnie scoffed and you rolled your eyes. "The only one she can trust is Elijah and he's given us many reasons he can be trusted. Klaus and his brother along with their sister? No thanks. And that Finn guy is just strange-" She then started laughing with you. "I know, I always hate on your friends. I'm sorry but you know how I feel about all of this." She sighed into her end of the phone.
"I know and you have your reasons." You assured her that you weren't offended. "Kol is really annoying." You groaned and heard his cough from the other side of the door.
"Why?" Bonnie laughed. "Is it because he knows you want to fuck him?" You gasped and closed your eyes.
"He can hear this whole conversation, he's outside my door." You snapped and it made Bonnie laugh. "I think he definitely knows now." You growled.
Bonnie was having a fit of laughter. "I'm trying to help you out. You're in love with the guy and he turns you on. I have never seen someone so smitten with another person before." She reasoned and you nodded to yourself. It was all true. "Go for it. He definitely isn't the unnattractive Mikaelson."
"You wouldn't mind? Even after everything he's done?" You questioned and Bonnie cleared her throat.
"If he makes you happy then I have to be happy. I mean look at how happy Damon makes Elena and no matter how much of an ass he is, I still forgave him after I told him how many times I hated him. Anybody can be forgiven, Y/N." Bonnie was just too good of a friend. "So no, I wouldn't mind."
"Maybe I'll talk to him." You bit your index finger, completely forgetting Kol was right outside the room. "I'd give anything for him to fuck me. Me fucking him just doesn't sound nearly as good." Bonnie hummed.
"This sounds like one of those slut stories we can share when we have a girl's sleepover." If you knew Bonnie well enough, she was biting her lip with excitement. "But hey Elena and Caroline need me to help hang posters for a lost dog around town. Stupid volunteering and I always get sucked into it."
You nodded to yourself. "Okay, I'll talk to you later Bon." You both hung up and you tossed your phone to the bed and sighed. Your door opened and Kol stood there with his arms crossed and a key dangling from his finger. Your eyes widened. "What if I was naked?"
"That really doesn't matter to me." Kol kicked the door closed and locked it behind him, tossing the key to the side table. "So I'm gonna help you out."
You tried to play stupid. "With what?"
Kol scoffed at you. "Don't play so dumb, Darling. I'm going to fuck you just like you told Bonnie you want me to." He hand gestured to the bed. "After all, I am the most attractive Mikaelson sibling. Bonnie has been nothing but accurate lately, don't you agree?" He took a step closer to your bed.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. You're crazy." You rolled your eyes and stood from the bed to make it. Kol wrapped his arms around you from behind when you bent over to straighten out the blanket.
"You're lying." He growled in your ear. A blush crept up your cheeks but you couldn't show him that.
"And how do you know?" You rubbed your ass back at him to try and get away.
Kol hummed at you. "Vampires can do this thing where they hear your heart beat and yours is rapid. That tells vampires the mortal is lying. And especially old vampires like me, an original, knows this to be true." He sucked at the back of your neck. You shivered and you shook your head.
"Wow you caught me. An old man wants to fuck me." You said in a monotone voice.
"Don't sound so happy, Love. This is what you want." He pushed you to the bed. "And its a shame you just made your bed. You knew you set yourself up for it. I was right outside the door." Oops.
You hummed and bit your lip up at him, digging your fingers into his shoulders. "So fuck me. Show me it won't be a waste of my imagination." Kol drowned you in a kiss and pulled away with a devious smirk on his face.
"Oh so hard you forget your name, Gorgeous." Your heart fluttered and Kol started grinding his hips into yours. You found strength to flip him over and pin him under you. "You don't go down without a fight." Kol grinned up at you and you dragged your ass over his growing erection. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this, Y/N. Your big ass if something I dream about." You hummed and continued dragging your ass over him, speeding up and slowing down, swiveling your hips teasingly.
"I thought you were someone who sleeps around a lot." You bit your tongue and Kol shook his head.
"Of course not, that never happens unless somebody is so fucking hot I can't resist. You're the first in over a year. I intend to keep it that way." He bit his own lip when you trailed your hand down his strong chest, feeling his muscles tighten and relax and grinding your clit into his erection under his sweatpants. "Damn I picked a good day not to wear boxers." He helped you grind your core against him. You could feel heat pooling in your panties already.
Your moaning made Kol groan in response. He couldn't help himself. "So where is this dominant side of you, big boy? I haven't seen it yet. Big scary vampire and all." Kol shook his head and his eyes turned black and then a dark blood red color before grinning devilishly and grabbing your wrists, whipping you around to push you under him. It almost made you dizy but turned you on so much more.
His face was inches from yours, and you wanted to kiss him again. "Never challenge an original. Kol's advice for the day." He whispered and you nodded when he collected your hands above your head and sucked at your collar bones. But he growled when your v-neck shirt got in his way and he tore it down the center. You gasped and furrowed your brows.
"Hey! That was my favorite shirt!" You growled and Kol squeezed your ass in his hands. You cried out and you felt your nipples harden in excitement.
"Sexy girls with sharp tongues need a harsh punishment." Was all Kol replied with and he sucked at the swell of your right breast. You moaned rather loudly and thrashed under his grasp to try and free your hands. "I love the struggle, please keep it up. Its a turn on." He let go but pointed a warning finger at you. "Keep your hands there." He pulled his sweatpants from his legs and he was kneeling before you. "Well of course now you can help me out. Use those soft hands too." He encouraged and you licked your lips, kneeling before him and stroking him slowly.
Kol sighed out in satisfaction and you played with his balls. "I'm not putting my mouth on it." You shook your head and Kol laughed.
"And you expect something in return?" But you were only challenging him to see how far you could really go. "That isn't how it works, my love."
You shrugged. "I don't know. I do what I want." You gave a squeeze to his cock and his hips shoved forward in response. A small groan followed. "Plus you're already so hard." You let go and looked up at him.
"That's quite all right." He nodded. "You won't get my mouth either. You get what you give." He shrugged. "Keep in mind you are not as strong willed as you believe you are told. Not after I finish with you." He pushed you backwards roughly, you landed in the pillows. "I could just rip up this nice outfit you've got going on."
You shook your head. "Then you have to buy me a new outfit." You teased.
"If I am a gentleman, I have to buy what I ruin." Kol reasoned and you just shoved your pants down your legs, revealing your white thong. Kol's eyes widened. "This isn't fair, I can't keep my mouth off of this." He flipped you over, propping your ass in the air and giving your backside a smack on both cheeks at the same time. You grunted and bit your lip, looking back at him over your shoulder.
"You love my big ass, Kol?" You shook it a litle bit, trying to tease him. But Kol found it as an invitation to keep spanking you. His index finger teased over your covered core, and you felt light pressure on your clit. You moaned and thrusted back to get a feel of his finger against you. You wince when he removed his finger to give a harsh slap to your sensitive skin.
"Wow, my handprint is awful big on your ass." Kol hummed. "I love this big ass, Darling. Who knew you had such a sinful body?" He asked and you giggled, shaking your ass at him. He grabbed your left cheek and squeezed it, slapping the other one with greater force. "Do I take you from behind?"
You groaned. "I don't fucking care, Kol. You told me you'd show me your dominant side."
Kol hummed and stroked his cock a few times and pulled the cloth between your folds over your ass cheek to reveal your soaking core. "Look at that pink pussy." Kol shook his head. He teased your folds with the tip and you groaned with impatience. "So wet for my big cock."
He sheathed himself inside of you and you pushed your hips back at him to help with the adjustment. Your back arched and you cried out. Kol moaned down at you and pinched your hips, pulling you into him and pushing you away from him with each thrust. "Fuck."
"So fucking wet." He repeated. "Do you want me to fuck this tight pussy harder?" Kol bit his lip and grabbed a handful of your hair in his fist.
"Y-yes fuck." You moaned and pushed back at him. Kol leaned back and angled his hips upward, stretching you wider and burying himself completely inside of you. He pressed your face into the mattress and told you to stay there. You fisted the sheets tight and Kol groaned.
You squeezed your walls around him with each stroke, earning a series of cuss words and groans from his mouth. "Such a dirty girl." He commented and reached around you to rub your clit in circles. Your eyes rolled back with your mouth open, strangled cries coming from your throat. Kol lay on top of you, pressing your whole body into the mattress and he held your chin up off the bed against his face.
The bed shook and your body rocked back and forth. "Oh my god." You cried and Kol shoved his fingers in your mouth to muffle your moans and screams.
"You have such a tight pussy, Y/N. It feels so good around my big cock." He grunted in your ear, his dirty talk was enough to send you over into your orgasm. "You need to be fucked regularly to keep you in line." He then growled and your eyes rolled again when he buried himself into your G-spot. You gave a loud screech into his fingers and it made Kol realize what he had done, so he angled his hips over yours to hit it several times. "Why don't you grip my cock with your pussy?" He bit his lip with a hum and you obeyed, making Kol hiss.
"Yeah that's it, Gorgeous." He moaned and you did it again in response. "Fuck I love when you do that." He panted and collected your hair behind your head again. "I'm gonna make you cum, Y/N. So you'll only remember me for a week." He planned and you moaned in response, gagging over his fingers. "Don't you want to cum for me?"
You spit his fingers out and pressed your nose into the mattress in defeat. "I'm gonna cum." You warned with a screech and dug your fingers into the blankets.
"Yeah that's my girl." Kol moaned when he felt your walls squeeze him with the build up of your orgasm. It made his hips stall but it felt too good to stop. His strings of moans and profanities made you cry out and you came with a wave of pleasure and your walls pulsed steadily around Kol. Kol growled in possession of your body, how vulnerable you were and he sucked at your shoulder. You had to admit you felt safe while having your orgasm with him. You shuddered, your eyes rolling back as Kol continued to thrust at you. Your eyesight came back and you started thrusting back at him again.
"Are you gonna cum Kol?" You bit your lip and shook your ass at him.
Kol only hummed and started groaning hoarsely. "Yeah Y/N."
"You gonna cum in my pink pussy?" You teased him and he held onto your shoulders, pushing you down while he reached his orgasm. "Fuck." You moaned after him, releasing and pouring himself into you and moaning with each sharp thrust. Kol rested his body weight on top of yours in exhaustion and you started shifting. "I have to pee." You laughed and tried pushing him away but he didn't move. "Kol."
"You're quite comfortable." He sighed and pulled out of you, making the both of you wince.
"I'm just gonna shower." You shook your head and pushed him off of you and you left him laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling.
"I think I should join, to make sure you don't slip, of course." He grinned and jumped up from the messy bed to follow you through your bedroom door to the bathroom down the hall.