Thigh Socks

You rolled your white thigh socks up your legs, humming as you went along. Next you stood up and pulled your mini skirt up, revealing your plump ass beneath it and a tight white T-shirt that pushed your bare breasts up.
It would drive Kol insane, absolutely wild. To finish off, you pushed your square framed glasses up your nose and smiled in the mirror at yourself.
"Kol can you help me up here?" You called from your bedroom, bending over to collect dirty clothes you had purposely thrown around. It wasn't long before you heard Kol's whistling and his footsteps behind you. "Its about time, look at this mess!" You squealed. When you turned around, his eyes were wide, probably from seeing your bare ass and core under your skirt.
You shoved the dirty clothes into his arms and he stumbled back a bit. "What are you staring at? I need help cleaning in here." You gestured to the messy bed and the dirty windows. But Kol was being too simple minded.
"But Darling you're dressed like this in front of me and there is nothing on the windows." He groaned and shifted from foot to foot, feeling his cock twitch and his pants tighten a little. "How do you expect me to clean in this environment?"
You crossed your arms. "Then hand me those clothes and make the bed." You demanded and Kol sighed, already walking stiffly to you to hand you the clothing. You hummed and sent him on his way to clean the bed and make it as you headed in the other direction to throw the clothes in the dirty pile where you stole them from.

"So you're dressed like that why?" Kol questioned with his voice straining.
"Because I think I look cute in this." You defended and pushed Kol to the bed and grabbed his hard on through his jeans. Kol gasped and lay back on his elbows to watch you crawl over him. "And because maybe I want you to fuck me tonight." Kol swallowed and you bit your lip. "Don't you want that?"
He nodded furiously. "Y-yes." He stuttered and you grinned. You rubbed him through his jeans, squeezing and running your flat palm over it and humming as you went. Kol grunted at your hand's movements. He took a deep breath before pushing you back into the mattress.
Butterflies overtook your stomach and you helped Kol lift your shirt from over your head, revealing your plump breasts and he pulled your skirt up and over your stomach. He hummed and pecked your lips before placing his mouth over your left nipple, licking it and sucking it gently. His free hand played with your right nipple, pinching it and dragging it with his fingers. You hummed and scratched the back of his head with your nails how he liked. But he surprised you by stopping, pulling away from your chest with a pop and growling at you.
He placed his hand around your throat, pushing you into the mattress further. You gasped and held his wrist with both of your hands. "What-"
"I'm going to fuck you, I want you to feel helpless." He whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek. "Darling you don't stand a chance." He smirked and you already felt your confident aura disappearing as Kol dominated your body. "What is this outfit? Thigh socks and a little skirt with no panties underneath?" He chuckled and pushed his fingers into your folds, stroking your clit. You groaned, his hand still holding you down by the throat.
"How rough do you want it?" Kol asked.
"As rough as you can give me." You challenged and Kol growled, leaning into you to bite your shoulder with flat human teeth. You hissed in pain, falling into submission further under him. He trailed his teeth to your breasts, nipping and pinching the skin between his teeth. You cried out, the pain was almost too much but you were soaking around his fingers on his free hand.
"Too rough?" Kol grinned and you shook your head, taking a deep breath when he released your throat. "You're so brave." He commented. You smirked and he flipped you over, pushing your breasts into the mattress and crawling over your body, digging his nose into your neck and grinding his hard on into your ass. You grunted and Kol groaned in your ear, wrapping his hand around your throat from behind, holding your face up and off of the mattress. "I bet you want my cock."
"Yes." You panted, grinding back at his erection. He bit your shoulder, dropping his pants to mid thigh and teasing your folds with his tip. "Please." You grinned and pushed back at him, Kol sat still and let you push back on him, sheathing himself inside of you. You arched your back and groaned. Kol leaned over your body again and growled in your ear.
"You have me so hard, I didn't need your pretty lips around my cock." He caged you in and kissed your neck, biting a trail from your jaw to the base of your neck and down your shoulder, leaving a line of bruises as he went. Your body rocked back and forth under him and his powerful thrusts. "You're so hot when you whine for me." He groaned and you fisted the mattress, trying not to scream. "Hmm, it sounds like somebody is home, perhaps your father." You groaned and Kol shook his head. He shoved his fingers in your mouth to muffle your cries, slamming into you so that the only thing heard was your skin clapping together and your heavy breathing and Kol's almost silent grunts.
"Look at you, wanting to scream. You'll get us caught Darling and we can't have that now, can we?" He whispered. You screwed your eyes shut, trying not to bite his palm. "You're so sexy."
You cried into his palm, most of it was muffled. Kol picked up his heavy thrusting, driving you closer and closer to the edge. Kol surprised you by digging his little daggers into your neck, drinking your blood. It only added onto the pleasure you felt. You groaned and ground back down into Kol's hips.
Kol groaned into your throat and reached under you to rub your clit. Your eyes crossed into the back of your head and you came with one last thrust, your toes spreading and curling. Kol grunted and pulled his teeth from your neck, licking any stray blood away and clean. You pulsed around him, only sending Kol over the edge and he came with small thrusts and spurts inside of you.
"Fuck." Kol whispered. He pulled out, pulling his pants up and flipping you over, kissing you passionately. Your neck was sore and you winced, Kol noticed right away and bit into his wrist, feeding it to you until your neck healed. "Your father is coming up the stairs." Kol looked up and pulled your shirt over your head quickly, and pulled your skirt down. "I'll leave for now, call me when he leaves." He pecked your lips again and disappeared, leaving you to deal with your father alone. You knew your cheeks were red and you were sweating, your father would begin questioning you.