Competition

The mansion was eerily quiet as you lay across the couch lazily and stare up at the high ceiling above you. Being the only one that was home was incredibly boring for you as the day seemed to be passing by at a painful slow pace, you could hear each tick of the clock from where it was placed on the wall.
It was mid-afternoon when your eyes seemed to drift shut and you found yourself not being able to sleep but certainly daydreaming wildly. All your mind seemed to keep running to was both Klaus and Kol Mikaelson. It hadn't been a surprise to you when you had started feeling a crush budding for both of them, they made you laugh and were incredibly handsome.
A shock ran through you when your hand drifted downwards into your jeans and hovering above your panties, you gnaw softly on your lower lip as you began to rub your fingers against the soft material of your panties, it seemed to make your hips arch upwards in a needy fashion.
"Well, well, well..." A smirking voice came from above you as you open your eyes wide to see both Klaus and Kol sitting there. Within seconds you pulled your wandering hand out of your jeans and sat upright feeling your cheeks burning bright red with embarrassment as you looked in silence between the two brothers. "I did not expect to find this when we returned home."
A knowing smile pulled across Klaus' lips. "I imagine that you were bored waiting for us to return?" He began to stalk around the sofa and stand there in front of you as you stare up at him, blinking a couple of times with your mouth popped open. "Tell me, which of us were you thinking off?"
It was then that a laugh escaped the younger Mikaelson's lips. "I think that we both know that our friend here was wishing I was the one between her legs." His voice was thick with confidence as he crossed his arms over his chest which earned an angered look from the hybrid. "I suppose that we should leave it up to her to decide."
"Ah, but there is the problem... she has never slept with either of us, so it wouldn't really be a fair competition, would it?" Niklaus informed him as a small smirk pulled up across his younger brothers lips. "I say that we both get our turn to please her in the best way that we can think of and in the end we will allow her to decide."
Then their eyes flickered over to where you were sitting, slack-jawed and staring between the two of them. "What do you say, darling? Do you want to put an end to an old fashioned feud?" He cocked an eye brow as her and it didn't take you a second longer to agree to terms they had set out.
Reaching out Klaus took your hand and the three of you retired to his bedroom, the bed was even bigger than you had imagined. He pushed you backwards onto the sofa mattress which you bounced on before he was on your body, pressing a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss to your lips.
The two of you tangled your tongues against one another for a moment before finally the hybrid pulled away and began to skim his lips down your throat, it made you moan and mewl before he started to pull your clothes off your body, leaving you laying naked in the centre of his bed.
It was then that Niklaus pushed your thighs open, placing both of your legs over his shoulders as he got comfortable between your legs. A moan escaped your lips as you leaned your head back and felt his warm tongue run from your entrance to the very top, circling your aching clit for a moment.
A yelp fell from your throat as you tangled your fingers in his messy tresses, gripping it between your fingers as he continued to work on your leaking pussy. It was when you felt him slid two fingers inside of you, stretching you around him as Klaus suckled and fiddled with your clit between his lips.
Your back seemed to arch off the bed as you dug your heels into his shoulders and rose your hips for more friction. It was easy to feel the smirk playing on his lips as he angled his fingers forward and rubbed them against your g-spot repetitively until your hips were moving on their own accord trying desperately to find their end.
A huge wave of pleasure seemed to coarse through your body then, your pussy tightly convulsed around his fingers and your juices gushed from within you. A moan fell from your open mouth as you entire body seemed to go rigid and then relaxed on the bed, your legs falling open weakly.
The room was deadly silent until you heard Klaus' tortuous words. "I dare you to try and follow that, brother." And then your body was filled over, pulled upwards to be on your knees and you were spun around so that you were now facing Niklaus who stood watching the two of you on the bed.
"I want you to watch him." Kol said directly into your ear as his lips worked on your throat. "I want you to never break eye contact with him because I want him to know of the pleasure that I am causing you." Then he nibbled on your throat before you felt his hard length slide within you.
Then your eyes went up to be gazing at Klaus as pleasure contorted on your face as Kol began to pound within you, the sound of your skin slapping together loudly filled the room along with your heavy pants and moans. "Oh, fuck." You whimpered as you cupped your own breast and squeezed your nipple.
It seemed to make Niklaus gnaw softly on his lower lip as his own hand slid within his jeans, rubbing his own member as the younger originals thrusts only grew more frantic. "Your pussy feels amazing around my cock." He informed you in a breathless tone, it was clear he was chasing his own end too. "I want you to cum around me, can you handle that?"
A small moan escaped your lips as you jolted at the touch of his fingers on your sensitive clit. You nodded hungry as your eyes met Niklaus' again who looked as if he was close to his own end. "I want you in my mouth." You told the hybrid who moved closer towards you and pulled his cock from within his jeans.
The trusts from Kol only grew more erratic as he spanked and slapped your ass, panting and grunting as he was tumbling towards his own end. You lead Klaus' into your mouth, moaning around his thick length as Kol pinched and squeezed your clit sending you over the edge one more time. Your juices leaked out around the younger Mikaelson's cock making a slushing sound fill the room.
It was then that your mouth was filled with Klaus' sticky seed, you swallowed what you could and the rest rolled down your chin and throat, he grunted and knotting his fingers within your hair as you felt Kol tumble over the edge, thrusting hard inside of you and then spraying his milky wad against your trembling walls.
The three of you seemed to fall onto the bed completely spent, both of the brothers seemed to look at you questionable then and you giggled before asking. "You really expect me to choose who was better?" Neither of them said a word which made a smile pull across your lips. "I guess we'll have to go again for a more accurate reading..."