Movie Light ✨

"And what movie exactly are we going to see?" You asked Kol while you were just finished putting your shirt on.You had a date with him and he had planned to go to the movies and relaxed there watching some stupid movie and eating pop corn.You wanted to go to a club to dance and drink and get drunk but he prefer something more quietly.You knew that you will be bored out of your mind.It wasn't that you didn't like some like going to the movies but today was a nice night and it was more preferable to go out and walk but you couldn't and didn't want to argue with him,so you just gave up.
"Ohh,...I don't know.You choose."He said and gave you a smile."Are you ready now?"
"Yeah totally.Now,can we leave?" You asked him while you got your purse.
"Wait a minute..." He took his keys."We need those." And shook them in your face.You rolled your eyes and walked out of the door.You turned your face to look at him but he was already in the car,the car door already open and waiting for you.
"Thank you Kol."You said and smiled politely to him,but he only smirked.The ride there was really fast.You both walked to the reception and checked today's films.Twilight...The Fault in our stars...
"Really? That's all they have?"Kol asked a took a step back with a disgusted face.
"Yeah I don't like them either,but I don't see something else so the fault in our stars?"You asked him with pleaded eyes.He looked at you with narrowed eyes and eventually he gave up.
"Alright.Alright."He signed.
You took your tickets and walked to the canteen.You ordered pop corn while Kol ordered cola.
The room wasn't so full,it was Tuesday,which means that people worked the other day but since you were vampires you could do anything you want.
You were in the middle of the row.You sat down and waited till the movie started.
You were so focused on the movie that you did not exactly pay so much attension on Kol who was moving for the last 10 minutes.Actually you didn't want to pay attension on him.You were stuck in this stupid situation and all that because of him.
Kol leaned over you,until his lips were on your ear."Darling?"He whispered.
"Mmm..?"You murmured to him.Your eyes were on the big screen but you could see him with the corner of your eyes.
"I want you."He said and placed his hand on your hand."I want to take you from behind.I'll fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk for a while.I want to feel you little tight pussy all over my big dick.How that sounds? Hmm?"He said and kissed you cheek mving down to your neck and moving uo to your ear kissing your spot that you make see stars.
"Then when I'm finish this,you will be on your knees sucking my big cock.After that you will be on your hand and knees while I'm taking you from behind."You could feel him smirked and smiled on your neck while you let out a tiny moan.
"How that sounds? My big big dick being on your tight little pussy.Ohh that sounds so much interesting."He said.Just then you took his hand placed it on your pussy letting him know how much his words had turned you on.You gave him a little moan and with your hand still holding his you made small circles on your clit.
"Now,Here!" Ws your only words.
You turned your face to see Kol who had a devilish smirk place there.You sighed in desperation and need,knowing that you will make true every single word he said.
You fall on your knees removing his belt.When you were finished you start undoing his jeans,trying for couple of minutes.When you couldn't,your hands shaking a little,he chuckled and helped you removing them completly taking his boxes with them.
You looked stunned for a little watching his proud dick in the air really hard.That was so much turn on for you either.You took him in your hand and placed him on your mouth sucking him slowly and teasingful.He moaned.Not loud but not quetly either.You know he did not really care about the world that was with you there.
You were sucking him hard and fast now.And now and then you were biting him making him moaned your name.Your tongue was on his head making small circles on it.You placed your fingers on his hard balls messaging them slowly.
That was the final suck and he came on your mouth.You were still sucking him taking every single drop till the last.
You looked up at him seeing that he had he head ackwards,closed eyes and mouthe wide open making an 'O' .You turned your gaze on the people around notising that they have not heard a single moan from Kol.
You weren't able to blink when you felt Kol's hands pussing you on your hands and him placing himself on his knees from behing you.You smiled a little and turned your face back to see Kol.He had a smirk on his pretty little face,removing your clothes with easy and then  he just entered you.
You moan.A big moan actually.You were sure that every single person had hear you.
Then you felt Kol 'leaving' you and then trusting back inside.At first he was slow and more pathetic but after couple of thrusts he went on vampire speed hitting every spot you didn;t have imagine you had.His left hand was on you waiste while the other was catching your hair,pulling them with each thrust.
You were both moaning and screaming each other's name.
"That...is...so...amazing...knowing...people...can...caught...you."He wispered on your ear with each thrust he took taking you slowly to your end.
You could feel his dick twist inside meant that he was ready to explode to any minute.Your hand find it's way down of your bodies to his balls,repeating your previous action by messaging them.You knew too well that Kol liked it so much that actually helped him reach his end.
Kol moaned your name for the last time and his warm seed filled you.
He moved you on the sit and placed you there.He looked aroung trying to find his clothes.You were a little  confused.You didn't come.HE actually didn't let you come.Usually while you had sex after Kol came you were came too.But now you didn't and you were pissed off.You watched him butting his jeans and belt with your arms folded on your lap.
When he was done he turned aroung and looked at you.He laughed making you even more angry.
"What?"You asked annoyed,knowing the answer too well and the reason why he laughed.
"Don't worry my love."He said and on his knees he puss you back on your sit placing his mouth infront of your pussy.He licked you slowly likinh the taste of you.
His tongue come out and he puss it deep on your pussy making small circles with it teasing you like you had tease him.Slowly.
You moaned for one more time and your hands made their wat to his hair,locking on them.With your eyes closed,your mouth making sounds and Kol taking good care of you,you didn't really need anything else right now.You felt like you were flying on the sky.Like you were on Paradise.
His nose was teasing your clit while his mouth your pussy,and his tongue dancing deep deep inside.Every now and then he was placing tiny kisses and small bites,mocking you.
You smiled and laughed.
He was such a teaser.But your end was very close and with on last suck you came in his face,hard.
He licked you,enjoying your juices and when there was nothing left he licked his lips.You were watching him and you turned on again.
He came near your ear and wispered at you."We should end this in my room.The movie ended."
You looked up at the screen and saw the end credits.You signed and you searched for your clothe hoping that Kol didn't tear them apart like the last time.Luckily he didn't and wih you vampire speed you dressed before the lights turn on.
You tuned to Kol,who was wwatching you the devilish smirk on his face again.You walked to him and took his face on your hands and tip toe to kiss him.You could taste yourself.
"Oh,I have a good taste."You murmured teasing him,smiling.
He turned serious for a minute before his famous smirk return."Don't need to worry darling.You will take a better taste in couple of mitues."He said and you both left the movies,running to the car,impatient.