Road Trip

It had been three hours since you sat in the same seat, in the same car, with Klaus. He decided since all of the drama that was between the Mystic Falls crew and you, a road trip would help some. You both didn't have a clue where you were headed, but now you were getting frustrated. Sexually Frustrated. This always happened with Klaus right next to you. You were never sure if it was his aura he was giving off, or just the way he was so dominant over you. Probably both.
"Klaus." You whined. "I'm bored." You bent over the middle console between yourself and Klaus. He just hummed, tapping his fingers to a song playing quietly on the radio. You rolled your eyes and suddenly got his attention when you grazed your hand over his crotch. He stopped humming and darted his eyes over to you. "I'm glad I have your attention now."
"I'm only doing this for your own good, Love. There is too much tension at home for you." He excused himself, trying not to focus too much on your lingering touch on his lap.
You giggled darkly, squeezing the front of his pants lightly, making him swallow hard. "I know of a different tension in this car, don't you?" He just smiled slightly, trying to focus on the highway as he got off of an exit and slowed at a red light.
"Not really." He shrugged, lying to both himself and you. You batted your eyelashes at him, feeling his length betraying him and hardening under your touch. Klaus' face turned white, no emotion on his face as he tried so hard not to lose control at the wheel.
"Come on Klaus, I'm bored and frustrated. I think your friend here wants to help me out with that." Images flashed in Klaus' mind, everything he could do to you if he wanted it. But he was still in public, he could be caught by another car. The light turned green, you were heading toward the sunset as you crossed onto another entrance ramp of the highway. You crossed your legs, trying to create on friction. Your fingers played with his zipper and flicked the button open. Klaus' breathing was regular, as he was trying everything within himself to keep control.
"Why are you doing this? Especially while I'm behind the wheel?" He was stern, but something in his voice told you he wanted more. "I'll have to try and ignore you, we can continue this in the hotel room."
You puffed your cheeks out, sighing and pulling his boxers down, his erection resting against his stomach. Once to cool air hit it, Klaus hissed. "Fine, that's your call, Baby." You cooed and sat back in your seat, watching him struggle between wanting to touch himself or put his member back in his pants. Of course he chose the first option. But he still decided against driving with one hand.
You unbuttoned your pants, sliding them halfway down your legs, and propping your feet up, spread out, on the edge of the seat. Klaus' jaw clenched, smelling your arousal. You slid your hand just under the band of your lace panties, your fingertips finding your clit and pressing down on the soft nub lightly. You squirmed, your hips rising to meet the figure eights you were circling your clit with.
"Klaus." You moaned with hooded eyes. "I know you wanna fuck me." You cooed, seeing him watching you every few seconds. "You wanna fuck my tight pussy?" You moaned, picturing him in front of you, giving you the maximum pleasure he could supply.
When you looked over, Klaus had a death grip on the steering wheel and his jaw clenched. He was ignoring you, trying to concentrate. It was then you noticed he was trying to turn the radio up, but you slapped his hand away. He obediently placed his hand back on the wheel.
"Don't ignore me, Baby. You're making me very lonely." You pouted, digging your fingers into your clit again, whimpering.
"I don't want to crash, only one of us will make it out alive and we both know who will." He said. Your hand retracted from your panties, pulling your pants up as you pulled into the driveway of the hotel. Klaus made sure to pull into the back parking lot where only two other cars stayed stationary.
"What-" You were cut off as he exited the car, without buttoning his pants and met you at your door, his member standing straight up at you. Klaus ripped your seat belt from your body, and ripping you from the car. You almost tripped over your pants as he roughly pushed you against the side of the car, your back facing him.
"Now I can do as I please." He whispered to you, sending goosebumps to erupt over your neck and arms. One of his hands groped your ass, giving it a squeeze. You gasped clinging to the car window as if it would help any. "You have such a nice ass, Love. Now how about that offer to fuck your tight pussy?" He gave his member a few strokes, filling you up in one thrust. You gasped, then crying out and trying to grab anything on the car that would help you. One of Klaus' hands held both of your pressed up against the window, the other helped grind your hips into his.
"Shit." You cursed, swallowing for air and trying not to choke.
His thrusts were sharp, skin clapping against skin. You'd definitely be sore tomorrow. The car shook under you, as Klaus angled his hips upward and continued his bruising pace.
He started talking in between thrusts, you knew he was straining to lose control. "This. Is. For. Trying. To. Seduce. Me." You squealed, bending over more so he could have better access. "And. This. Is. For. Being. So. Damn. Tempting. All. The. Fucking. Time." His body collided with yours, pressing you against the cold car and holding you closer into him.
You clenched your walls around him teasingly, hearing him growl in your ear. It only spurred him on to move faster. "Fuck, Klaus. More. More." You mewled, your breath fogging up the windows on the car. Klaus' hips continued to meet yours, his hand wrapping around your body to massage your clit, rubbing it in rhythm with his thrusts. You screeched, your nails raking down the glass as your face contorted with pleasure.
"Klaus, I'm so-" You cried, but Klaus stuck his nose in your neck, nodding as you let yourself go, legs shaking. Klaus had to keep you up with his arm wrapped around you like a seat belt, as he released inside of your shortly after. He growled, his hands leaving your body to hold your hips and pull you into him to finish you both off.
Your back arched as he pulled out, leaving you dripping all over the parking lot. "Fuck." He stepped back to take a look at the sight, your ass up in the air, dripping with both of your juices. Your legs were still shaking as you felt the afterglow of sex.
"I'm afraid to walk." You laughed, making Klaus join you. "Just let me catch my breath." You sighed, chest heaving. Klaus pulled up his pants, zipping them up. He gave your ass a playful smack, making you jump and then pulling your pants up over your lower half for you.
"You'll need much more air for what I'm about to do to you upstairs." He kissed the back of your neck gently, making your cheeks flush pink.