Kol's Dirty Talk

Where on earth had Kol placed the spare house key? You needed it to give to your parents in case of an emergency and it had left it's place on the kitchen counter. The only explanation was Kol, your boyfriend, and his sticky fingers. It was only a key, no big deal. He would never steal anything like jewelry or money, but he may have accidentally taken it. You just needed to question him quickly.
You started walking own the hall to the dining room to see nobody there. If Kol wasn't in the dining room eating everything, he would be perched on the couch watching T.V.
Your guess was confirmed when you saw Kol stretched out on the couch, sleeping with his arm hanging off, laying flat on his back. His head was tilted to the side and his eyes were closed and small snores left his lips. He looked so cute, and you knew he was a very heavy sleeper. Kol tended to sleep through thunderstorms and your shuffling around in the bed, even when you trip over the same table in the hallway to get to the bathroom and make loud noises.
"Don't mind me." You quietly passed over to him to search his pockets. To any other couple, this would seem like theft, but you had nothing to hide from each other. You had each other's phone passwords and dug through everything the other had, especially pockets. The front pockets seemed to be a good hiding place, your small fingers slipped into the hideaway and only found loose change. In the next pocket, you found his car keys, but no house key. You sighed and stood up straight with your hands on your hips. "Where the Hell?"
"Y/N?" Kol shifted with a smile on his face. He was talking in his sleep and you wanted to laugh and pinch his cheeks at the same time. Normally, he wouldn't talk in his sleep but he had done it a few times since you started living together. You smirked and bent down, seeing he pulled his dangling arm up over his chest. Your lips left a lingering kiss on his forehead and he smiled again to himself.
"Yes, Baby?" You bit your lip and held his hand on his chest. You caressed his cheek slowly, feeling him push his face further into your warm palm. Knowing he liked his hair messed with when he slept, you grabbed his quiff in started fluffing it up, making it ruffled and messy. He smiled again and then groaned. You stopped your actions. That was a groan of pleasure, one you had always heard during sex. Never had this ever happened before. You weren't even sure how to handle this, all you wanted to know was where your key was. Kol definitely surprised you all the time.
Kol let out a pant and you were almost afraid to touch him. "Faster?" He questioned himself. You grinned and laughed to yourself, covering your mouth, deciding you should mess with him.
"What do you want, Babe?" Your hand rested on his hard chest. He squirmed a little. "Kol?" Your hand trailed down his chest to his stomach, peeling his shirt up over his chest to rub the warm skin. He must have had coffee before he slept. His breathing was erratic, his fingers stretching out and curling into fists, then laying flat on his chest. The sight alone almost turned you on. He was moaning for you in his sleep. He was so muscular, every part of his body amazed you. You traced the outline of his abs over and over again until he groaned in response. Your tongue replaced your fingers and another groan left his lips, a frustrated groan at that.
He crossed his legs multiple times, did you even dare to look south? Your curiosity got the best of you and you glanced over your shoulder to between his legs. He was hard and having a difficult time. Deciding against touching it, you kissed up his stomach to his chest, then digging your mouth into his neck. His hands shot forward and had you pinned underneath him in no time, the quick motion making you dizzy. You let out a squeal as he did so, not expecting him to awaken.
You looked up, a very lustful Kol looking down at you with his tongue between his teeth in a grin. "I told myself I could seduce you even in my sleep. It worked." He confirmed and you giggled, wrinkling your nose at him. "So do I leave you hanging or do I fuck you?" You gasped at his forwardness.
"i just wanted to know where the spare house key was." You muttered, suddenly shy. You didn't even know why, you've had sex with him so many other times before.
Kol laughed at you. "You can have it after I'm finished with you." He shrugged and bent down to kiss your neck. Your hands flew to his hair, tugging on the fluffy wisps as you felt him harshly suck at your collar bones.
"So was this a plan...?" You questioned casually, biting your lip and trying not to moan out. He hummed, sending vibrations through your throat.
"Well remember that time you said I could never be a step ahead?" He pulled away from your neck, his eyes dark with lust. You nodded weakly, his hungry look for you sending butterflies to hammer against your chest. "Does that answer your question?"
You nodded again, his mouth diving right back to the crook of your neck and sucking. One of his large hands grabbed at your right breast, squeezing the padding to the bra and then clutching hard enough to actually feel your breast. You groaned in response, approving of his rough action. His flat teeth nipped at your sensitive skin, his tongue swiping over the mark he made and continuing to suck on it. A cry left your lips, guiding his hand down your side and spreading your legs so he could move between them. His bulge connected with your covered core, his large hand cupping your ass and pushing your hips up into him. He groaned low, you didn't think his voice could produce such a deep sound considering how high his voice is.
"Please." You panted in his ear and he hummed, grinding his bulge down into your center and pulling away from your neck just enough so you could feel his hot breath fan your skin.
"Depends on what you'd like me to do, Darling." Wetness pooled in your panties, thinking of all of the things he could do to you with his mouth, or his hands. Especially the way he addressed you as 'Darling' in his adorable accent.
You wrapped your arms around his neck, holding him into you as he held your waist down, not allowing you to thrash your hips into his if you even tried. The friction you craved was gone and you whined in his ear softly, almost mentally begging him to strip you and fuck you there.
"Do something, anything." You pleaded and held his neat fluffy hair between your fingers. One of his hands held himself up above you, his eyes black with lust. The other hand was released from your body, leaving you craving his warm hand. You questioned him mentally as he grabbed one of your wrists and shoved your hand back in his hair, dipping his head down.
"Show me." He demanded and your pulse quickened. Never has he ever let you be in control. "I bet it's you who wants to fuck me." He concluded and you hummed.
You were so nervous, never being the one to start anything like this. Especially undressing each other. "T-take my shirt off." He laughed at your stuttering, finding it cute.
"If you were ever to be the dominant we would never get anywhere." He pulled your shirt over your head, disconnecting your hand from his hair and then reconnecting it as he threw the clothing to the side. You blushed a deep shade of pink, knowing it was true. "You're not forceful at all." He continued his play. His eyes widened as you pushed his head down to your stomach, his lips parting and licking a pattern across the expanse of your soft flesh. You sighed, but gasped when he blew over his patterns, the air making your skin cold because of the saliva. Your stomach jumped, Kol keeping you in place to suck at the spot above your bellybutton. You certainly caught him by surprise, actually being forceful with him and directing him where you wanted him. You pushed his head further, his body easily and respectfully sliding further south for you, his fingers playing with the metal buttons on your jeans.
"So what do I do now? Since you've found courage to be assertive with me?" You smirked, eyes twinkling brightly in contrast to his dark eyes. Your heart leaped, your voice catching in your throat, not able to find words to actually tell him. "You want my mouth? Eating your tight pussy?" Your chest was heaving in big breaths, thinking about everything he could do.
"Yeah, yeah." You whispered. He chuckled darkly, removing your hand from his hair. He tilted your chin down to him so you wouldn't roll your head back in pleasure. Making eye contact with him during sex was the hottest thing ever. You watched as he rubbed your thighs slowly, getting you warmed up.
Your hips were forced down, one of his hands ripping your jeans across the waist, and he knew he was struggling so he grabbed the ripped strands and tugged them again through the center. There would be no stepping out of your jeans or peeling them off. He could unfold them from around your legs and throw them to the side. And he did. He nipped your covered clit playfully, your hips not able to buck at his face.
Kol looked back up at you, one hand dipping into the elastic waist band and peeling them from your smooth legs. He stopped, waiting for you. Your face scrunched up in confusion.
"Well?" He asked. You sat up a little but he pushed you back down. He shrugged and you knew he was going to make you show him, otherwise he wouldn't do it for you. Your hand shot to his hair again, making him groan. You had never known Kol really like his hair tugged on. You forced his face to your core, not waiting for any approval from him. You whined, feeling his teeth nip at your exposed clit. You screwed your eyes shut, arching your back into him. Your hands tugged at his hair harder, earning another groan from him as you cried out several different times.
"Fuck." You cursed under your breath, his tongue digging into your entrance, then pulling out and licking a long and thick swipe up your core and to your clit. "Oh." You cried, his hand finding yours, entwining your fingers together and holding hands while he poured every ounce of lust and love into his actions with his mouth.
"You're so wet for me, Y/N." He cooed, the thumb on his other hand circling your clit slowly, teasingly. "I don't want you cumming without me. What do you want to do to me, Y/N?" He sat back on his knees,his hand leaving yours and his lips glistening with his saliva and your juices.
"K-kiss me." You were breathless, wanting to kiss him and show him how much you cared for him. He laughed and bent over you, kissing you passionately, tasting your juices on his tongue and lips. You both groaned, he pulled away then and sat back up on his knees.
"Come on Y/N. This is a rare chance for you to get your way with me." He offered you and you sat up, the couch material grinding into your clit, making you groan and Kol laughed again. "Anything you'd like, Baby." He promised you and you pounced, leaping forward and pushing him into the couch. He couldn't seem to stop laughing at you. You grinned and pulled his shirt over his head, kissing at his chest and downward. His head rolled back, eyes closed as he took heavy breaths, trying to control himself so you could have your way. It felt good to be in control for once. You traced his abs with the tip of your tongue and trailed downward to the button of his jeans, flicking open and tugging them down his legs as he lifted his feet so you could take them off without struggle.
His bulge looked so painful to you, if you were in his position, you'd want it touched immediately to get friction. Especially since it was begging to be freed from the thin material other wise known as his boxers. You groaned, his nostrils flaring down at you as he looked down into your eyes with darker irises. You liked your lips, dragging your hand across his erection lightly, his breath catching in his throat. You grinned, placing your hot mouth over it teasingly and sucking through the material. It wasn't much, but enough to drive him insane and clench his fists together and his nails digging into his palm.
"You like my cock don't you, Baby?" He grinned. "Why don't you actually play with it?" He suggested painfully and you nodded, pulling his boxers down as well. His length sprang up, almost hitting your nose and then taking it's place against his stomach. You giggled, hearing him huff. You reached out, your small hand grasping him. He hissed through his teeth, eyeing you and waiting for your next move. You watched him, pumping your hand slowly up and down and giving him a squeeze. He winced, but not from pain. He winced in pleasure, wanting to feel your hand, to feel anything you had to offer. You leaned forward, your breath fanning over his length, making him shudder.
"Fine." You smirked and then focused back on the tip of his length. You wrapped your lips around it, sucking lightly. A gasp left his left mouth, his head rolling back again as you took his in your mouth further, bobbing your head and pumping what your mouth couldn't reach. He groaned a 'yeah' and you took him in all the way, hitting the back of your throat. His mouth fell open, feeling you gag around him.
"Fuck." He sat back, head rolling again. "You've never done that before." You hummed, pulling back with watery eyes and your saliva stringing from his length to your lips but your hand pumping him broke the string. You placed a kiss to his tip, standing in front of him and straddling his waist on the couch. His hand positioned beneath you, directing his length into your entrance. You only paused at his head, clenching your walls around him, knowing the tip would be the most sensitive part. You rolled your hips on it, not yet sinking down onto him fully.
"You're going to tease me, aren't you Darling?" He strained. Your hands grabbed his shoulders, sinking lower and lower. Hisses left your mouths at the same time, both of you gasping for air as he felt your slick walls and how tight you were, him stretching you to the max and hitting all of the right spots inside of you. You rested your forehead on his, swiveling your hips in small circles and then rising up and down on him.
"Kol." Your hand cupped his jaw as he grabbed the back of your neck, pulling you in for a kiss. All of your cries and moans were muffled, spilling them into his mouth as you continued bouncing, riding him. Your eyes closed, going a little faster, angling yourself to hit that special spot inside of you repeatedly. Your body shuddered as you hit that spot, weakening yourself, your mouth hanging open. Kol panted with you, thrusting up at you when he noticed your tiredness. You whined out, your strangled cries coming fast, your stomach burning and walls clenching from his fast pace. He clenched his jaw, furrowing his brows and thrusting up, hitting your spot continuously.
"Cum for me, Darling. Cum all over my big cock." He encouraged and you grabbed his shoulders, pushing your hips back down on his length as he thrusted it up. You screeched, Kol smirking at you as you came, walls clenching tight around him. He growled in possession as if anybody else who saw you in this vulnerable state would have their hearts ripped from their throats.
"W-what about you?" You cried, referencing to his absent orgasm. Your chest heaving. Kol shook his head, lifting your hips and disconnecting you from him. You whined in confusion, wanting to stay with him. He climbed over you, kissing you passionately. His hands rubbed down your sides again as he deepened the kiss and then pulled away, your lips swollen.
He smirked down at you. "I just got enough pleasure watching you cum above me." He winked, kissing you again and sighing through his nostrils. "Isn't that how it should be?" He caressed your hair and you held his face in your hands, furrowing your brows.
"Being content when your partner is? Feeling whatever they feel?" He smiled sweetly and you pulled him in for another kiss.