In Heat (Part 2)

Being in heat was your least favorite time of the month. Between being moody and horny, you just hated the struggling that came with it. Klaus always wanted to help you, seeing as he was your boyfriend and alpha. He had helped you once, which resulted in you soaking his pillow with your arousal and playing a game with him to see who could go the longest without making any noises. Of course Klaus lost. But you weren't really moody that time.
This time, you were just angry with the world. Angry because of nothing yet angry because of the frustration and Klaus' pressing to help you out. He insisted you would feel better after he touched you but you would growl at him and refuse him, Klaus also said that was normal and that was your instinct kicking in. He says that female werewolves often refuse their alphas when they are pestered too much. But then you would feel terrible for pushing him away and go through a phase where you wanted to cuddle him and then fuck him.
You had insisted that after your show you would care for yourself, and you were refusing Klaus as usual. You just weren't in the mood and it was a strange feeling. You wanted him yet you didn't. But Klaus was persistant. No matter how many times you pushed him away, he came back and insisted he helped because your arousal was adding to his own.
"Get off of me." You growled, Klaus' hands reached for your swollen breasts. Klaus whimpered and sat back on the bed where you were laying on your stomach, watching your program. Klaus tried again, leaning in and pressing soft kisses to your neck. You whimpered and tried moving away but Klaus was trailing his hand up the back of your shirt. You growled again, turning around to look at him. "Klaus I'm serious. I'm not in the mood."
Klaus grunted and sat back again and most definitely away from you. "Y/N, my love your body says something different. Let me help you." He insisted and pressed on, climbing over you and pressing his bulge into your ass. "Any position you want. But I can't stand to see you suffering so badly." He whispered into the crook of your neck and you sucked in a sharp breath.
"I don't need any help." You pushed his face away from your neck. "I will bite you." You threatened and bared your sharpened teeth at him. Klaus only looked amused and continued to bury his hips into yours.
"But Y/N you know how much I love my little wolf to bite me." Klaus sucked marks into your neck. His hands reached around to your swollen breasts and he tsked. "No bra?" He questioned with a brow raised. You rolled over under him and growled up at him. Your annoyance was also annoying you. Your wolf wanted him but didn't want him. "You naughty little wolf."
"I warned you." You struggled under him but Klaus was ten times stronger than you. You gave up your fight and finally your wolf surrendered to him. This resulted in you taking a deep breath and staring up at your boyfriend/alpha with lust and love in your eyes.
"That's my little wolf. Surrendering your aching body to your alpha." Klaus whispered and nudged your face to the side, taking your flesh between his teeth and pulling the flesh out, your body submitted to him and now he could help you how he wanted. "All I had to do was find your spot, now you are calm and I can care for you."
Your inner wolf responded with a 'yes please' while your mind only released a satisfied whimper. You fisted his shirt in your hands. "Make it quick." You whispered with a challenging smirk. Klaus raised a brow and then pressed his lips to yours. You parted your legs and wrapped them around his waist, his hips working into yours. Klaus was making it known he had the biggest erection because of you by pressing it into your covered sex where you were only wearing a thin layer of panties.
Klaus pulled away with a grin and looked down at the front of his pants where there was a wet spot just under his zipper. "Y/N, I realize we may have to get you better fitting clothing for this time of the month." He half moaned and flicked his fingers over your clit and folds that were pushing their way through the edges of the cloth between your legs. "And you're dripping." He sighed and played with your clit with his thumb.
Your mouth opened and he ultimately added to the heat in your core. "I don't have any bras to fit me either. I'm holding you to it Klaus, shopping spree when we're finished here." You glared up at him and your boyfriend nodded with a grin. "Didn't I say make it quick?" You questioned. Klaus raised his brows and looked stern. "Come on, Klaus."
"You said you wanted me to make this quick. But Y/N I simply can't when you look so delicious and that I must savor everything about you. Who knows when your wolf will let me near you again?" He teased and flicked his thumbnail across your clit, making you tense. "I have an idea, love." He got off of your shared bed, dragging the stand up mirror from across the room to sit on the floor before the bed. You got a glimpse of your whole body when you turned and Klaus climbed back into the bed with you. "If you watch yourself, you can see everything I do to you. This can make your orgasm more intense."
Your mouth hung open at the thought. "Okay." You whimpered when Klaus pulled your hips into his by nothing other than your panties. "From behind this time?" You glanced over your shoulder at him. Klaus grinned and directed your chin to the mirror to watch yourself. Your breathing was heavy, but not as heavy as Klaus'. The faint sound of his zipper could be heard before your panties were tugged roughly down your legs. Out of curiousity, you turned to glance at him over your shoulder again.
Klaus leaned over you and roughly directed your chin to the mirror to put you in your place. You made eye contact with yourself, your jaw dropping and small sounds escaping when you could feel Klaus press his shaft into you eagerly. You received a sharp thrust and jolted forward, almost hitting the mirror with your nose. "Klaus, you have to let me adjust holy shit." You whimpered and stretched around him, slowly adjusting after the assault he had inflicted on you. "Fuck." You cursed under your breath and Klaus eyed you through the mirror with his typical smirk plastered on his lips.
"Don't worry love, you still stretch around my cock as beautifully as I remember." He grinned and steadily rocked into you. "Have I ever told you I love how responsive your body is?" He groaned and pressed his chest to your back, watching your reactions in the mirror just like you were.
"Sometimes I want to kill you." You buried your face into the mattress but Klaus held your chin again, forcing you to watch yourself. The sight was erotic and you hoped that by the time you were done, you wouldn't be so aroused anymore. "Mmm-" You hummed as a praise to your boyfriend. Klaus reached under you, and between your legs to press his thumb across your clit again.
"If it were up to me I would mate you several times each day." Klaus growled and held your chin in place. "You drive me insane, even more than Elijah when we argue." Your eyes rolled into the back of your head. "Look at you, so submissive. If you could stay like this everytime you were in heat we would have a much smoother time of the month."
When you didn't answer, Klaus rolled your clit between his index finger and thumb, adding to your arousal and making you grip his shaft with your walls. Klaus growled in your ear and you knew what answer he wanted. "Yes, a lot smoother." You choked and he directed your attention back to your reflection. You stratched your hands out in front of you and pressed your ass back up against Klaus' shaft.
"Come here Love." Klaus pulled out of you, sitting back and taking you with him. He redirected his cock with your entrance and thrusted upward, making you gasp again. "I do apologize, Y/N. But I simply can't help myself to let you adjust." You slapped your hands to his chest and wriggled your hips against his.
"What about the mirror?" You said breathily. Klaus shook his head and grasped your hips, turning you back over onto your back. "Klaus."
"Fuck the mirror, Y/N. You know sexual tension does me no good." He whispered in your ear and you arched your back into him, running your hands across his muscular shoulders and wrapping your legs around his waist. "But Y/N, don't do nothing with those hands. You know how much I love to see you play with yourself." Klaus pulled away and pushed your legs apart, starting a bruising pace.
You did as asked and rolled your clit between your thumb and index fingers like Klaus had been doing. The sight alone could have made him cum. "If we had a pack, Y/N I think all other females would be jealous. You are so wicked." Klaus sighed and pressed his lips to your cheek. "You are too intoxicating for your own good."
His hands reached for your breasts, squeezing them and playing with them. "Look at how swollen you are. That turns me on the most. You're aching for your alpha and I'm the only one who is allowed to help."
Your jaw dropped open and you clutched his shoulder with your other hand. "Klaus." You choked on your tongue. "Oh Klaus." You cried up at him.
"I'm almost there, Love. Wait for me." His eyes were hooded and his breathing was ragged and shallow. You gripped his shaft with your aching walls as a warning but Klaus wouldn't take the hint. "You feel so good." He closed his eyes. You slapped your hands over your mouth to keep from crying out and Klaus moaned with his head tilted back. "Y/N-" Klaus moaned.
"Klaus-" You tried holding it, the pressure in your abdomen was too much. You were gripping him harder and harder each time you were drawn closer and closer. "No...Klaus-" You couldn't cum without him, he'd be upset. But in chasing his own release only resulted in you having yours. "I'm cumming." You cried and threw your head back, arching your back up at him and thrashing your hips against his.
Klaus finally threw himself over you, sucking at your jaw before he was throbbing as he released inside of you, coating your walls and satisfying your thirst for him and your arousal. You tucked your face into his neck and slowed your ecstatic heart rate while Klaus did the same to you. "Now about shopping-"
"How did I know my spoiled little wolf would ask me that?" He teased and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back and scratched the back of his head, flinching when he pulled out of you and rested your legs against the bed. "Lets get you cleaned up before I let you get a hold on my wallet." You laughed with your cheeks flaming red and rested your head back against the pillows.