Minnie Mouse

Damon's eyes widened when he passed you in the hallway while you were fixing your costume in the mirror. "Whoa, where do you think you're going with that on?" He gestured to your slutty costume. "I don't think so, see that doesn't work for me." You rolled your eyes and fixed the mouse ears atop your head.
"Relax Damon, its for one night. You can't always be sheltering me." You spun around and crossed your arms. Damon was still shaking his head. "Come on. You're not my dad." You whined and raised a brow at him. Well maybe it was a little revealing. Your friends Caroline and Bonnie convinced you to get the costume. You were supposed to be Minnie Mouse, but the sexier version. You had on your black stilettos with white stockings rolling up to your knees and pink polka dot bows at the hem, your pink polka dot skirt pulled up to your belly button and a matching bra with black frilly material that made you itchy but feel sexy at the same time. White gloves covered your hands up to your wrists and don't forget the big black mouse ears with the matching bow atop your head.
"I still don't like it. You aren't meeting any guys are you?" He folded his own arms to mock you. You shook your head and he swallowed. "Fine, you're right. You're an adult now and have been for the past hundred and something years." He backed away but you could tell he was a little upset.
You nodded him off and grabbed your cell phone, tucking it into your bra and heading downstairs to the front door.

Damon pressed his phone to his ear and grunted when Kol answered him with a sigh. "Damon, what do you need from me now?" He could see the smirk on Kol's face if he knew him well enough. "Called to say you have family troubles again?"
"Ah see Kol, you act like we don't get along." Damon hissed and looked out the window, watching his sister pull out of the driveway. "I have to meet Stefan somewhere tonight, we're gonna be talking about some things with your brothers and its Halloween. Y/N is going to a party and she's dressed a little...slutty." Damon said in a hushed tone.
Kol nodded and took a swig of his alcohol from his glass. He was suddenly more interested because it involved Y/N and he had slept with her multiple times. Of course her brothers didn't have to know that. "Oh really? So what exactly do you need me to do?"
"I just need you to follow her, you know how you ancient vampires can find people without asking? Yeah that thing. So put your knowledge to use and help me out a bit. I don't want some nasty guy putting his hands on her." Damon shuddered and Kol grinned to himself.
"Very well, I'm putting my jacket on as we speak. We certainly don't want any random man putting his hands on your precious sister." He tugged his boots on and grabbed his car keys, opening the front door and locking it behind him as he closed it. Damon sighed in relief. Kol couldn't stand the thought of somebody other than him touching her.
Damon grunted again when he heard Kol start his car. "Okay well let me know how it goes. If I don't hear anything then I'll have to send Klaus out to get you." Kol sucked in a breath and nodded even though Damon couldn't see it.
"I will certainly call you." He stated plainly and hung up.

"Hey welcome!" A drunk man stumbled to the front door and greeted Kol with a shy smile. Kol grunted in disgust and crossed his arms. "Wait, you don't look like anybody we know. I can't let you in."
Kol laughed. "Oh? I'm here for a friend. Now you should let me." He placed his hands on the door frame and towered over the mortal who swallowed his fear and Kol shook his head. "Now I will not ask again. You will invite me in, or I will kill your family when they come outside and make you watch. A dear friend is inside and I'd like to see her."
"Okay yeah, come in. Seems like you could use a drink, you look tense." The guy laughed and walked away from the door. Kol noticed flashing lights and dancing people in the living-room with a buffet table laid out. He hummed and walked by the table, popping chips into his mouth and looking around for his beloved Y/N. Females groped his arms and grabbed for his hands but he tugged his limbs away quickly.
"Ah Y/N you dirty little thing." Kol grinned to himself when he spotted her dancing with Bonnie and Caroline and a large male swaying his hips with hers.