Untitled #20

Klaus gently laid you down on the bed, smiling up at you as you giggled helplessly, your cheeks red with embarrassment. He never understood why you got embarrassed by showing your body to him. He had seen it many times before, and he fell more in love with it every time he saw it.
"Love," Klaus began, his smile fading slightly as he watched your chest heave in anticipation. You were partially naked in front of him, after all. Your shirt had been tossed off in the living room, where the heated make out session had started. "You are divine, as always."
You blushed heavily under his gaze and words, nodding almost to reassure yourself. "Can you be gentle tonight?" You asked, biting your lip nervously.
Klaus was quick to crawl over top of you, kissing your nose. "Of course," he mumbled, looking into your eyes. "Anything for my queen."
He kissed you again, and you savored the taste of him. He always seemed to taste of bourbon and mint, a wonderful mixture that made you feel intoxicated on him. Sometimes, if he had just been feeding, he tasted like blood which always made this kiss more heated and intense.
Everything was slow. The way he slowly dragged your clothing off, kissing every inch of your body, mumbling incoherent praises of your beauty into your skin, you shivered. You never understood why you got nervous naked in front of him, either, seeing as he reacted the same to your body each time, whether you were getting dressed, about to make love, or he was about to fuck you hard against the kitchen counter.
Soon, the two of your had rid each other of clothing, and his lips softly sucked upon your breasts as he spread your legs gently. His fingers glided upon your core, and you let out a soft mewl, already feeling immense pleasure. "Please don't tease me," you managed. "No foreplay, I just want you."
Klaus pulled away from you breast, nodding his approval as he leaned over you, connecting your lips in a sweet, chaste kiss. He then clasped one of your hands, the other guiding his length into your womanhood, causing you to gasp, your jaw falling as he entered you slowly. His size never failed to shock you, and it always seemed to stretch you to the limits.
Slowly, Klaus guided his hips away from yours, only to push back in without fully exiting you. "Y/N," Klaus said in a breathy voice. "I love you so much, dear."
"I love you too," you hummed as he kept up the slow pace, his lips slowly kissing up and down your neck. "Sometimes, I think this is better than you fucking me hard."
"I agree," Klaus said with a lazy smile. "I can feel all of you, and it's easier to show you just how much I love you, my dear one."
You blushed at him, but soon he began to hit your cervix just right, causing you to let out a girly moan as your legs clamped around his hips. "Do that again," you panted, grasping onto his shoulders.
"Your wish is my command," he said with a smirk, slowly continuing his onslaught on your spot, causing you to moan and grip him with each thrust.
It wasn't long before you released around him, crying out and arching your back into him. He grunted in your ear, his seed filling you. When your body had calmed, Klaus pulled out and kissed along your body, relaxing you further.
But as he sat back up, you noticed that he was rock hard again. "Already?" you smirked, watching him mischievously.
"You know what your body does to me," Klaus nearly whined. "Are you going to do something about it, or will I have to?"
You gently pushed him onto his back, biting your lips nervously. Sure, you had given him a blowjob before, gaining some power over him, but never had you topped. You had topped with other men, but this was Klaus Mikaelson. He was the most dominate person you had ever been with.
Klaus rose an eyebrow at you as you quickly found your courage, swinging your leg over him to straddle his hips. "What are you doing, dear?"
"Just lay back," you instructed nervously. "I want to take care of you, because you've always taken care of me and I want to show you how much I appreciate that."
Klaus laid back, grinning. "By all means," he said in a thick accent. You nodded, using your confidence that was still there and began to grind your womanhood over his hardened length. He hissed in appreciation, his hands already coming to ghost over your hips.
Slowly, you rose up and lined his member with your entrance, sinking down on him rather quickly. You moaned at the feeling of being so full again, immediately grinding your hips into his.
Rocking back and forth, you placed one hand on Klaus's chest, the other lying atop of one of his. His head was thrown back, his jaw slack as you rode him, grunting ever so often in pleasure.
It was incredibly hot to see the powerful Klaus Mikaelson underneath you, under your mercy as you ground, circled and bounced along, easily coming to another orgasm.
Klaus sat up to be chest to chest with you, thrusting into you slightly as an encouragement to keep going. His cock was twitching and expanding inside you, signalling he was close again.
You pressed hot kisses along his collar bone, throwing your head back as you came, seeing white. Klaus grasped you lower back, keeping you close as he came as well, grunting and moaning into your neck as he bent forward, panting.
"I love you," You managed.
"I love you too, Y/N."
~~~
Six Weeks Later
~~~
"Y/N! Get back here!"
You giggled as you hopelessly ran from the hybrid, knowing that he could easily catch you. It wasn't about him catching you, however.
Hands went around your hips, lifting you up over his shoulder. You squealed, giggling excessively as he spun, your dress being ruffled by the action.
He set you down again, beaming. "I caught you," he said in a childish voice.
"Only because I wished you to," you told him, sitting down. "Sit with me, Nik."
He obeyed immediately, laying down beside you, reaching for your hand. He gently squeezed, grinning up at you. "You know," he began. "For a thousand years I never thought I would find someone I loved quite as much as I love you?"
You blushed, smiling down at him. "I love you too, Klaus."
That caused him to grin more, before he positioned himself so his head was in your lap. The two of you were silent for a while, holding hands as you looked over the river that Klaus had taken you for the day.
Suddenly, he was up, looking around. He looked confused, slightly murderous, and angry. "Nik?" you asked him, fidgeting nervously.
"Someone else is here," he said quietly. "I can hear their heartbeat. Stay where you are, Y/N."
He was gone in a second, and you stood, nervously wringing your hands as you waited for him. You knew that he would keep you safe, but you couldn't help the nervous feeling in your gut.
He came back, frowning. "I don't understand," he said. "There is no one there, not even an animal, but there is another heart beat besides yours."
Suddenly, his eyes grew wide as he looked at you. "Nik?" you whispered. "You're scarring me, what's going on?"
"When was the last time you bled, Y/N?" he asked carefully.
You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion, before it dawned on you. "Does this mean-?" You began, but you were unable to finish your sentence as he began to stride towards you.
"May I?" he asked, kneeling before you. You simply nodded and he pressed his ear to your stomach. You both sat silent for a moment, before Klaus looked back up at you, a complete shit-eating grin on his face. You seldom saw that look, and when you did, it was only when it was the two of you. "You are with child, Y/N."
Tears formed in your eyes as you looked to your stomach. "We're going to be parents?"
"I'm going to be a father," Klaus said. Suddenly, he picked you up and was swinging you around, laughing loudly as he held you close. "Y/N, we're going to be parents!"
He was like a child on Christmas morning, beaming proudly before kissing you passionately. "I'm going to be a mum," you said fondly, beaming from ear to ear yourself.
Klaus rested his hand on your stomach, you placing a hand over top of his. You looked up at each other, giggling excitedly as Klaus kissed you again.