Take Charge

"Kol you always top though." You scratched his shoulders and sighed when he gave you a heavy thrust to try and shut you up. "Fuck." You looked back up at him and he was grinning. "I'm s-serious." You shuddered when he grabbed your leg and placed it over his shoulder.
You tried fighting against him, using all of your strength to try and push him over but he didn't move. "You think I'd let you top?" He bit his lip and pressed a kiss to your lips and your leg bounced over his shoulder with each thrust. Your eyes fluttered and you were growing weaker as he fucked your brains out. "Well isn't that an amazing idea Love? Why don't you show me you could do much better?"
Your eyes widened and you gasped when Kol flipped you over and you were straddling his lap with your hands flat against his chest. "Do you have stage fright, Love?" Kol laughed and cupped your hands. You shook your head and swiveled your hips over his and angled yourself back to lean against his thighs.
Kol got a view of everything happening between your legs and he propped himself on his elbows and watched in amazement. You closed your eyes and Kol's hand rested on your thigh, inching closer and closer to your clit. "How am I doing?" You grinned down at him and noticed his mouth was open.
"Fucking amazing." He whispered and his thumb brushed over your clit. "So wet." He mumbled and took his bottom lip between his teeth. "Fuck Y/N I really should have let you do this sooner." He hissed between his teeth. You slapped a hand to his stomach to prop yourself up as his thumb pressed further and further into your clit.
You tossed your head back and cried out, looking back down at him while biting your lips and your eyes wide. "I could get used to this." You said quietly. Kol hummed and dropped his hand to yours on his stomach and squeezed your knuckles. Kol's eyes were fixed on the spot between your legs and his sucked in a deep breath. "Fuck." You forced your way down his shaft and wriggled your hips.
"You look beautiful up there, my love." He made eye contact with you for a brief second and then stared back at the spot between your legs. You clutched his hand and made your own rhythm with your hips, up and down in a grinding sort of motion. You hummed and grabbed his hands in yours, forcing them to the spot above his head and you pinned him down.
Kol raised his brows and you grinned, circling your hips over his as he thrusted up at you. "Oh?" He questioned. "Have you forgotten which one of us is the strongest?" You pressed a heated kiss to his lips. One that had you moaning and your stomachs fluttering.
"But I know you wouldn't do anything about it." You whispered against his lips and sucked in a sharp breath when he sent a heavy thrust up into you. You squeezed his wrists to let him know who was in charge and he bit his lip, trying to sit up and free his hands. "Be a good boy, Kol." You wagged your free finger at him.
"A good boy?" He laughed but a moan interrupted him. "Why don't you be the good girl and back away before I take you all night?" He challenged and you kissed him, licking his bottom lip with your tongue. You pulled away and wrapped your small hand around his throat, pressing him down completely and grinding your core onto his shaft. Kol gasped and grabbed your hand in an attempt to warn you but he knew that if he did anything about it, he could hurt you.
You moaned at him. "I like how you look under me." You complimented and Kol moaned up at you. "Well look who's being the good boy after all?" You teased. Kol growled and thrusted up at you. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and a string of profanities left your mouth. "Yes, yes Kol fuck." Kol took this as an oppurtunity to rip your hand away from his throat and to slap his hand to your chest, playing with your nipples.
Both of your hands were pressed to his chest and he angled his hips upward and into your g spot. "Oh my god." You sighed and he rubbed his length against it again. Your nails nearly broke the surface of his skin and you cried out. Kol stuck two of his fingers in your mouth, pulling you down into his chest and your hips met in sync. You hid your face in his chest and he held you close, bringing you to the brink of your orgasm.
You froze for a second and the room was only filled with Kol's panting and groaning. Your toes curled and you scratched a Kol's chest when you came. Your mouth was open and your eyes were screwed shut. Kol held you, feeling your walls grip his shaft and he curled his own toes, bathing in the bliss and the feeling of your reaction to him making you feel heavenly. "That's it, Darling." He cooed and you cried into his neck. "Give it to me." You sharply thrusted back onto him, completing your orgasm and resting on Kol for support.
Kol stroked your hair and you finally faced him with your hair sticking to your sweaty forehead. "You helped me out." You accused and he laughed. "That's not fair."
"Well if you aren't too tired then you can certainly use those hand cuffs and try again." He challenged. You sighed and rested your head against his chest. "You need to decide, Darling because I haven't finished yet."
You rolled off of him and parted your legs for him. "That's a lot of work, you can spend your energy now." You lazily smiled and Kol climbed over you, pressing a heavy kiss to your lips and drowning you in pleasure.