A Little Help (Part 1)

You were desperate for somebody's touch. Though the rule was to wait for Klaus to touch you, he was away and never told you where he was going. Since Klaus was your alpha and you were the only female in his pack so far, he was the only one to help you while you were in heat. And that's exactly your problem at this moment.
So you roamed Klaus' mansion in search of anything that you could use to relieve the pressure building in between your legs. It was then you were in the kitchen trying to find a snack to distract yourself and you heard a shuffle behind you. It was a dark presence, arms caging you in against the fridge. You dropped your food back in one of the drawers and shut the door quickly to spin around and see Kol, Klaus' younger brother standing there.
Kol was extremely attractive, especially since you were in heat, everything was ten times more attractive. His chocolate brown eyes shimmered with mischief, which made your stomach boil.
"Is there a reason why I can smell you around my house?" He boxed you in. You blushed and shrugged, not really wanting to spill the real reason. "Ah, Y/N, come on. Tell me. We're friends, right?" You nodded, he was one of your favorite Originals besides Elijah.
But you still refused to tell him. "If its what I think this is about, you need to clean your spray up before Nik gets home. Wouldn't want him mating you." You rolled your eyes at his dog jokes and crossed your arms. "Oh...did I hit a nerve?" He laughed, his eyes crinkling and eyes shimmering brighter with play.
"I might as well not tell you. You already knew."
He hummed back at you. "There's no hiding anything from me, Darling. You know that." You nodded. "So, are you waiting for my brother to come home and mount you?" He snickered. "Do I need to put a leash on my stud of a brother? Or charge the stud fee to you?"
"You're immature. That's not how it works." You pushed by him but he caught your arm and pulled you into his chest, your back to his front. "What are you doing?" You swallowed. Klaus was supposed to be the one to touch you, your mate. Not his little brother.
"But I can help you." He shrugged, massaging your collar bones. "Maybe I won't feel an effect from it, but your scent is intoxicating." You crossed your legs, feeling his right hand trail from your breasts and slip into your panties and rub your clit.
"W-wait." Your grabbed his wrist, trying not to push him away. "I have to wait for Klaus. He's my Alpha."
Kol laughed, the breath from his nose tickling your ear. "And I'm his little brother." You closed your eyes, spreading your legs further as his left arm strapped your against him like a seat belt. "I think you want me to do this." His index finger played with your entrance, humming when he felt your arousal that was present all day.
"Would you rather have a litter of puppies with my brother? Or have unprotected sex with a Vampire who can't procreate?" You whimpered, feeling him slide his finger inside of you and pumping it slowly. His touch was everything and more, never feeling the spark between you and Klaus when he had touched you.
But obviously you chose Kol, not wanting to be a mother at the moment. Your body relaxed into his further, signaling you had chosen him. "That's a girl, I'll take care of you, yeah? What have you been craving? I can bet I'd do it better than Nik." He whispered, your legs trembling.
"I-"
"Do you like it from behind?" His words made you blush, trying to cross your legs but his hand stretched you out. "Do you like it rough? Do you wanna watch me fuck you? Tie you up? Oh I know-" His breath fanned your heated face. "You wanna ride me? Take your frustration out on me? Use my cock to please yourself?" You gasped, grabbing his wrist tighter, feeling yourself getting close. "Do you like my dirty talk? Why don't you answer my first question?"
You couldn't decide, everything he would give you, it was all your favorite. "From behind, I-I like it from behind." He pulled his hand away, all pressure on your aching core gone.
"Well then, I'll have to make that happen." His eyes were darker than ever before. "I think we should head back to my room, the sofa isn't a good place to hide out." He winked. You were lifted bridal style, the whoosh of air and the sudden feeling of the soft mattress under you indicating you were on his bed.
He started stripping himself of his shirt, you copying him, until you were both just in your undergarments. "Now I see why my brother likes to keep you to himself." He laughed, watching your curves and pushing you back on the bed, crawling over you.
"Or he's just possessive." He smiled down at you, caressing your cheek. "What are you thinking about?" You wondered out loud.
"How I'm going to make a mess of you." He stated plainly. He attacked your neck, your legs wrapping around his waist and pulling his briefs down with a struggle. "You want me so badly." He pulled away, stepping out of the thin material. You were physically drooling, Kol was definitely buffer than you had thought. He always wore loose clothing which made him look unhealthy and unfit. But under all of that, he was muscled, toned even. The perfect six pack to swoon over and buff chest muscles that you involuntarily reached up and touched, hearing him hiss from the soft contact.
You were in full mate mode, pulling him down and kissing him, grinding your hips upward. "Hold on Love, you're not even fully undressed." He laughed and tugged your pants with your underwear tangled in them down your long legs. You un-clasped your bra from behind your back and smirked at him. Before anything else was said, Kol dived into your chest, sucking at your left nipple and kneading your right breast. They were both swollen from arousal, making them more plump and in Kol's face. He seemed to love it though, groaning and having a grand time playing with your breasts. "Fuck you've got a gorgeous body."
"I'd much rather take you as a mate than your brother." You blushed, gasping when his lips pulled away with a pop. Kol hummed, trailing his lips down your stomach and to your core that was aching and dripping to be touched. Without hesitation, Kol gently rocked two of his fingers into you. Your hands reached for your breasts, playing with them, your head tilted back and crying out. Your body shook in pleasure. You had heard Kol hiss and make a few comments to himself.
"You have such a nice pussy, Y/N." He kissed your clit. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy, make my brother jealous, yeah?" He looked up at you with glittering eyes. Though you could barely keep your eyes open due to the pleasure he inflicted on you.
"Yeah." You moaned, pulling at your nipples, feeling them harden again under your touch. Kol started kitten licking your clit while still pumping his fingers into you. "Fuck Kol." You laughed with your eyes closed. "Do any of your siblings actually know how dirty you are?"
Kol licked his lips. "Does my brother ever appreciate how responsive your body is?" You giggled, trying not to squeal out as his fingers dug into a good spot. Your legs trembled, your walls clenching and stomach tightening. Your back arched, the squeal you'd been holding in being released and filling the room. Your toes curled as you came around Kol's fingers, even then, he didn't stop pumping them into you.
"Ah, so you're a squirter?" He winked, retracting his fingers from you. He placed them on his tongue, sucking the mess off of them and then licking his palm where you had sprayed. Oh how embarrassing. He saw your blush and stroked your cheek. "I thought it was hot." Klaus had always told you how unattractive it was, but you could never really help it. That's just how your body was.
Instead of trying to be awkward, you flipped over, with your ass in the air. Klaus said that was how most females got their alpha's attention. But you tried not to believe him too much, though you loved this position more than any other position.
Kol climbed behind you, giving his member a few pumps and directed it into your entrance. Your eyes widened, back arching down toward the mattress as he sheathed himself completely inside of you. You clawed at the bed, crying out, trying too hard not to lose control and push him to the mattress. He was also bigger than you anticipated, stretching you to a pleasureful size. Kol's breathing was shallow and rugged, matching yours.
"Shit." You cursed, pushing your ass back down on him. You whined, penetrating yourself on his shaft. "Fuck." He assisted you with the friction and thrusted a few times, running his hands over your ass cheeks and groaning.
"You have such a nice ass, Darling." You nodded, eyelids hooded, feeling Kol tighten his grip on your hips and pulling you into him as he thrusted at you. One of his hands found your shoulders, pulling you up on your hands as he rocked into you. "How does it feel? Having sex with a Vampire? Who's not eve your alpha?" Kol cooed.
Your fingers dug into the bed, trying not to lose control. "So good, so fucking good." You hummed, biting your bottom lip. "B-bite me." You could tell Kol was a little confused, so you guided him. "Bite me, the sk-skin over my shoulder blade." You moaned. "But n-no feeding, just nip it and b-bite it."
Hesitantly, Kol leaned over your back and was surprised to find a small flap of skin where he nipped. You whimpered, falling into submission under him and making it easier for Kol to push your head and chest into the mattress. The gesture made you clench your walls around him, this new position allowing him to pick up a quicker pace.
"You're so tight." He groaned, trying to move with your slick and contracting walls. "Are you close, Y/N?" You pushed your hair back out of your face, pushing your hips back at him. He hit your G-spot, making your legs shake and start splitting toward the mattress, giving Kol a difficult time to actually pleasure you. He grabbed you by the hips and hoisted you up and into his body, your back pressed against his torso. He still nipped at the flap of skin above your shoulder blade, your body wanting to falling into submission to him, but his arms keeping you limp in his hold.
"Kol, I'm so-" You cried, but he interrupted you by circling his fingers around your clit quickly, pushing your body over the edge. A small howl left your lips but it was barely audible. Kol grunted, cumming in hot spurts inside of you, the growl that left his lips reminded your instincts that he sounded like an alpha and that you were allowed to orgasm as well, your toes curling and your eyes rolling in the back of your head. Kol held you until you were finished, your cries of his name now whispers of your heavy breathing.

"So you're very submissive." Kol wrapped an arm around you. You nodded and licked your lips, placing a kiss over his bicep. "What's with the whole flap of skin though?" He laughed.
You laughed too, remembering when you found out you had one. "It's like a weird mating thing. Klaus pointed it out and said it's so the dominant can control the submissive without bondage and makes it easier to 'mate.' So in a way, you were making all of the right dog jokes." You laughed, shoving your cold nose into his neck. "Don't make any jokes on my cold nose."
"Cold nosed puppy." Kol snickered quietly, eyes wrinkling, eyes twinkling with delight. You blushed, closing your eyes until you heard the door open.
"Kol, do you know where Y/N is-" Klaus stopped, eyes wide. "I've smelled her mark everywhere and couldn't find her." He finished his sentence in disbelief. Kol rolled over on his back, propping himself up on his pillows while you held the covers up over your breasts.
"She's right here." Kol pointed to you.
Klaus seemed angry, trying not to explode in front of you. "There are rules." Klaus defended himself, making Kol shrug.
"Rules that don't ever apply to me." You covered your mouth, trying not to laugh. "You left her without so much of a chew toy to keep herself busy and she was spraying all over the house. I had to do something."
Klaus huffed, lips pursed. "Y/N? You accepted this? Disobeying your alpha?"
"I chose him. It isn't his fault."
Kol rolled his eyes. "It isn't anyone's fault. We both made this choice, I should start my own pack." He winked over at you, making you blush.
"You can't, you aren't a-"
Kol laughed, resting his arms behind his head. "Can't we talk about this in the morning, Nik? There's no point in getting into a fight this late at night."
Klaus swallowed hard and nodded, feeling in defeat. "Goodnight, Y/N." He nodded to you and closed the door, not bothering to wish his brother a goodnight. Kol rolled back over, straddling you and kissing you fully, making you choke for air. You laughed, pulling away from his lips as he dug them into your neck.
"I bet he's so mad." You laughed, holding Kol's mouth into you.