Mutual Feelings

"Come on, Y/N. Why don't you just spill how you actually feel?"  Klaus pressed. For as long as you could remember, you had a crush on Klaus Mikaelson, the Original hybrid. He was completely oblivious, thinking you always hated him with how he targeted your friends and made time to annoy you. You felt the opposite, wanting to be subtle about your feelings and have him around at the same time. Well unfortunately, you couldn't have both.
You folded your arms across your chest, feeling insecure and trying so hard not to crack. "I don't know what you mean."
"Lying-" He pointed at you with a grin. "You're lying to me. Tell me how you really feel about me."
You chewed the inside of your cheek, trying to hide the blush. "There's nothing for me to feel for you. Are you getting joy from this game?"
"Very much, yes." He chuckled, circling you, making you feel cornered in your own bedroom, your safe haven. "Tell me, how much you hate me, despise me. I long for it, Love."
You puffed, meeting his eyes when he towered over you. "That's what you long for? For somebody to tell you they hate you? Is that because you've went so long without somebody feeling something for you?" Klaus swallowed, making you puff again. "That's it, isn't it?"
"Not at all, I am a very negative person." He laughed.
"Why are you in my room then? To try and get some information out of me that I don't have?" You raged.
"Why haven't you kicked me out if you haven't got anything to tell me?" He shot back, seeing you were annoyed already. You clawed the inside of your palms in fists, trying to soothe yourself. He was so irritating but you felt something for him so real, you'd reflect back on this moment later and be thankful you had another conversation with him.
"Are you that clueless? Really Klaus?" You seethed anger. His smile fell, stepping forward a little bit. "That I've been dropping hints how I've felt about you? For the longest time, I've hated you because I can't quit thinking about you. You consume my thoughts every day, and maybe I never kick you out because I want you around. Yes-" You choked, feeling embarrassed but pressing on. "I think I want you around me, despite everything you've done to my friends and I. There's something about you that keeps me on my toes and I like that-" You swallowed. "Yeah-" You confirmed. "I like that. If you're going to reply with something negative or snarky, please leave, maybe I found like a fool to you and I don't want to hear your complaints."
Klaus was frozen, stuck in his place with something in his head. "Is that it? That's how you feel, Y/N?" He stepped toward you with his arm out, afraid you'd reject his touch at first, but placed his large hand on your wrist when he saw you wouldn't jerk away. His hand was warm, sending bursting hot spots through your body.
You were ready for a laugh, but was surprised, not expecting his reply. "Do you know what you do to me? When I laid eyes on you in the Grill with Elena, I had to get close to you. Now I can't seem to stop teasing you, making you flustered and seeing your face turn red when you're pestered by me. I don't want to leave your side but my siblings get the best of me, falling for a mortal is weakness. I do believe you're my weakness if it comes down to the appropriate answer, Y/N." His hand moved to your cheek, a blush crept upon your face, making Klaus smile.
You swallowed the lump of passion in your throat to muster enough strength in your voice to speak. "Show me, then." You whispered, closing your eyes, feeling his breath on your lips and then his lips against yours. Your lips tingled, butterflies in your stomach refusing to calm themselves. You grunted in satisfaction with the feeling of his lips on yours. You grabbed his face, pulling him down to you, his hands finding your waist.
He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against yours. "I liked that." You smiled up at him. You ignited the second kiss, pulling him back down and biting his bottom lip, tugging it lightly. He grunted, pushing you back toward your bed, stripping himself of his leather jacket. Your fingers explored his chest, feeling his chest under the thin cotton of his shirt, your fingers spreading to get the full feeling of his muscles. You fell backward into your blankets, pulling Klaus down with you. You pushed him off for a second to pull your shirt over your head, allowing Klaus to reach down and squeeze your breasts through your blue lace bra teasingly. You giggled coyly, pulling him back in for another kiss. His lips trailed from your lips to your jaw and down your neck, sucking softly and then harshly on your throat. He nipped down, enough to show dominance and to how this night would continue.
His hands trailed down your bare sides, to the waist of your jeans, flicking them open and tugging them down to your mid thigh to grope your thighs in his large hands. His lips left your neck, leaving a large purple love bite. You whined, feeling your panties soak from his touch. He knelt before you, tugging your pants all the way, along with your panties.
Klaus looked like he was almost drooling, diving in, his mouth devouring you. You squeaked, pushing his head further into you, his other hand holding yours tightly.
"Fuck." You gasped. You giggled after, in disbelief and bliss that you were actually going to have sex with Klaus. The tingles in your belly erupted again. His mouth was so sinful, more than you had ever imagined. Klaus gave a low hum, sending vibrations through your heated body. You squeezed his hand you were holding and cried out, your free hand death gripping his hair. Klaus pulled away from your core, making you whimper. He stripped his shirt, you sat up to get the better view and watch him rid himself of any clothing. There he was, naked in front of you, kneeling on the bed with his signature smirk halfway across his face. Without thinking, you reached over and grabbed his semi hard length, pumping it slowly. His hands were behind his back, watching your hand work him up.
He was bigger than you expected as well, making your cheeks heat up. Rougher than you expected, Klaus grabbed your wrists and pushed you back, your hair fanning out behind you on the pillows. He kissed you again, no room at all in between your bodies. Your room started to feel hotter already, but it would be even hotter in the next coming minutes.
Your mouth opened, the both of you clawing at each other and gasping for air as he entered you fully. Your nails grabbed his back, his forehead resting against yours with his mouth hanging open.
"Holy shit." You moaned, clenching your walls to get used to the feeling of how big he was. He definitely stretched you out, just that alone gave you so much pleasure. Klaus grunted, feeling your contracting walls around him, squeezing him. You kissed him again, thrusting your hips up at him to signal for him to move. He happily obliged, starting slow and then getting faster to test your limits.
Your mouth widened, unable to make any noise. He continued his quick pace, making eye contact with you and watching you struggle to even keep your eyes open. "Come on, Love. Don't close your eyes." He cooed, kissing your neck down to your collar bones. You cuddled his head into your neck, biting your lip and whimpering his name over and over again.
It was like magic, your bodies rocking with each other. You knew that Klaus had a connection with you somewhere, and the tingles from the though added to your arousal and made you moan in his ear, throwing your head back.
Klaus gave a particularly heavy thrust, hips rolling into the right spot deep inside of you that had your back arching into him. "Right there?" He hummed into your throat. Your whine spurred him on to find that spot again, his thrusts getting heavier and heavier.
"Shit." You breathed, your hand traveling between you as Klaus released your skin from his lips and propped himself up on his hands to hover over you. Your fingers dug into your clit, a hiss leaving your lips, Klaus dug into your spot again. "I'm cumming, fuck." You screeched, head falling back. Klaus growled, hands hooking around your legs, just in the spot behind your knees and quickened his pace.
Your eyes rolled back, stomach jumping and legs shaking with pleasure as you came around him, gasping for air and clawing at the pillows behind you. Klaus hissed, cumming just after you, filling you up. The warmth from his orgasm spread throughout the inside of your body, you lay back in defeat, a thin layer of sweat glazing your body. Klaus swallowed, laying next to you, looking up at the ceiling with you.
"I liked that, very much." You blushed, rolling over to look at him. He smiled to himself, nodding in return. "I'm actually glad you came over tonight."
He rolled over to you, sighing. "I can't picture what else I'd be doing tonight if I hadn't shown up to pester you." He laughed. You did the same and closed your eyes, Klaus pulled you into his chest. He hesitated at first but then settled on keeping you there. But you understood he wasn't the best at feeling something for anybody.
"Round two?" He offered jokingly, snickering to himself. You gulped, spurring him on more.