Untitled #12

-I said I don't want to talk about it anymore - I pushed Klaus away, making my way through the people in the street, and I walked away, not looking back once.
This is so... stupid. I was just talking to that guy, no way I could be interested in such a boy, only around his 20s. I mean, I know what I have. Maybe it's not love, but Klaus Mikaelson was no boy. He was even more than a man. He was simply the most powerful creature alive, and he was sharing the bed with me. Was good enough.
In that moment I just need air, to calm myself, I needed some distance from him.  I felt the anger making me hot, and all the people around me was annoying me even more. There was many people in the streets of New Orleans that night, but still I could hear him coming after me. He wouldn't let the subject go so easily. He never did.
I turned into a small empty street, dark but at least quiet, and in the next second he got my arm, pushing me against the wall, forcing me look into his eyes:
- Do not dare to leave me talking alone like that again. - he said in that low and dangerous voice. I made my best to look like I didn't care. Don't get me wrong, Klaus for sure knows how to look scary. And it's NOT when he screams, no. That's normal and in 5 seconds everything is ok. The problem is when he talks low and slow, in that cold way. Of course, I was a little bit afraid of him. Super badass wolf, and vampire, I mean... I am not stupid. Even so I wouldn't let him know it so easy, so I rolled my eyes and sight.
- I'll do it every time you act so ridiculous. That scene in the bar, such a drama... acting like you owned me...
I saw the muscles of his face to contract. The anger was visible. He came even closer, making my back hit against the wall.
- I'm not ridiculous. - he said, even louder, narrowing his eyes. I swallow, now really getting worried. Maybe I finally went too far. I knew he had some kind of feelings for me, but I also knew his horrible temper, and his huge ego.
- I was only talking to the guy, a tourist, sharing innocent information! You started that scene, so jealous, so...
- I will not tolerate that anymore.
- Tolerate what?
I didn't understand, my face showing the confusion, thinking in what to say back but there was no time, he stared to shotting out:
- You will never ever again let another man came so close to you like you did tonight, do you understand, love? Touching your arm like that, the bastard. Next time I'll not play the good boy, I will rip the heart of the idiot. Immediately, and in front how many humans is necessary. I'll kill everyone in front of you and make you regret... regret that smiles you like so much to give around, for no reason. - I felt his hand squeezing my arm even harder - You will not be talking with random strangers in bar, or anywhere else. I forbid. - I opened my mouth in shock, ready to say something but he just continue - You will not talk to you ex-fiance, no matter how sad he sounds on the phone. I don't care, and you won't either. He is not your problem anymore.
Was my time to narrow my eyes. How dare HIM to tell me what to do, we weren't even exclusive!
- And, most important of all... You will be with no one else.
I was mute. Is like he just had read my mind. I couldn't find a word in my brain to respond to that. His eyes were shinning now, I still could see the anger in there, but there was something else, and he was staring at me, so close.
I could hear my heart beating so fast, a little bit scared, but also a little bit.... excited? I couldn't believe myself, the man was bossing me around, and I felt that way. He focused his eyes a little down, in my mouth. My heart, for more impossible it seems, accelerated. I felt my blood go warmer in my veins, just with that look. Finally I got it, and I had something to say. To ask. I took a deep breath, his eyes back in mine, and just said:
- Why?
He looked curious to me, not getting the question.
- Why what, love?
I raised my eyebrow, in challenging:
- Why should I do as you told? Why? As far as I know we are nothing, I see how you look to that bartender, and there is the mother of your child, and that blond girl in Mistic...
Then he kissed me. Hard, dominant. His tongue just invaded my mouth, killing the rest of the words, melting my brain. I didn't mind anymore, I didn't want to know anything, I just surrendered. With my free hand I pulled him close, looking for skin under his shirt. As unexpected as begin, it ended. He looked to me again, smirked lightly:
- Because you are mine, and you know it.
Before I could protest he kissed me again, in hunger. There was nothing I could do. His hand was my skirt, looking for my panties. I felt his finger touching me, and his lips forming a smile while kissing me, because he knew then how much it had affected me. His mouth went down to my neck, under my ear, and he whispered...
- I love to feel how ready you are to me.... already... so fast... you are delicious, love...
I moaned while I felt his teeth teasing my sensitive skin in the neck. His hand quickly put my panties to the side and touched me deeply, putting one finger inside. I was dominated, couldn't barely move. But I didn't want to move, for sure I wasn't thinking anymore, just enjoying that moment. I opened my eyes when he pulled away, and he gave me a little smile while opening his jeans, coming back to me, kissing me with his eyes opening. I knew he loved that, to see in my face all the pleasure I was feeling just because of him. He got my thigh up and invaded me at once, hard, deep.... I gasped. He started moving, no tenderness in here, just fast, strong, deep. Making me his. I pulled him closer and closer, hearing him moaning and breathing hard. My nails was in his skin, wanting him to come even closer if that was possible.
- I am yours. – I said, my lips touching his ear.
I heard him moaning even louder. His eyes were different now, gold. He was gorgeous, so powerful, I couldn't avoid staring. Smiling I kissed him. He grabbed my ass, pulling me while he moved against me. The limit between pleasure and a little pain didn't matter anymore, I just wanted to feel... I felt my orgasm coming, and didn't had to say a word - he knew it. He speeded it up, still looking into to my eyes, going in and out so fast and deep until we just explode in pleasure.
He had to hold me tight, my legs were weak after that... fight. We stood, against the wall, so close, waiting the breathing go back to normal.
- I never had see you change while sex... - I smiled to him, but he looked a little... embarrassed? - Is it usual?
- Well, love... Let's just say it doesn't happen every day... In fact I think didn't happen since the first year after I learned about my wolf heritage. - He said, still holding me, looking away.
- And what it means? – I asked, but he was quiet for a moment
- That I am over excited, I guess. – I was surprised - Like a teenager.... - he continued, not looking at me.
Was a fact, Klaus Mikaelson, the badass hybrid, was embarrassed. I smiled, shaking my head.
- Don't worry, I think I know why... - I said, holding his chin, making him look at me - is because I am yours. And you are mine, and you know that. – He raised his eyebrow. Being in the other side was good for a change - This is not a negotiation. Love. - I said, with a chuckle.