A Prize To Be Won

Sitting in the Mikaelson Manor was almost like sitting in a very empty castle except for the echoing of the video game Kol and I were playing. Kol had come back from the other side a few months back and picked up right where we left off. A whole year of hiding the fact the 'lady killer' had a boyfriend. Kol and I met while he was in Denver when he was keeping an eye on Jeremy Gilbert. It's sad almost, we were suppose to kill each other but instead here we both sit playing a video game that Kol was losing. I smirked as I heard the string of curse words after him having been shot for the hundredth time.
            I was an expert at most video games having grown up with two older brothers and a very tom-boyish older sister who all loved creaming my ass. So beating Kol, no matter how old he is, was fun for me. As the final round ended my score of 9,150 was 2,050 more than Kol's score. "Bloody hell why do I always lose to you?" Kol asked smirking at me as I turned the game system off. "Maybe you just let me win." I argued as I walked back to the couch. "I would never do such a thing." He says with that damn smirk on his face. "Yea right, because you would never do anything to get me in bed." He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Tommy, darling," I rolled my eyes, "I already have you, why would I need to find ways to get you into my bed. Besides if I wanted you in my bed I just have to do this." He roughly kissed me laying his hands on the side of my throat. I kissed back just as rough laying my hand over his wrist, feeling the bracelet I had gotten him.
            I pulled away noticing the veins vanish from under his eyes. "I thinking you deserve a prize for winning the game." Kol smirked and before I could say anything Kol had me pinned to the wall. I knew how he could get when he was hungry, he was also usually horny. And the theory was confirmed when he pressed against me. I gulped lightly and closed my eyes as Kol kissed down my neck. I wasn't scared of Kol but the excitement that I had was something I couldn't deny, the strain against my jeans was evidence enough. I finally opened my eyes and pulled Kol's shirt off and started undoing his jeans only to have him quickly pin my hands above my head. I looked at Kol to see his veins reappear but he didn't want to bite me, he just wanted me to enjoy my prize. Him.