New Position

Klaus crawled between your legs with his crooked grin on his lips. His necklaces tickled your stomach but the one that made the most contact was his dog tag, it hung loosely on the drooping chain. Your face was red and you balanced yourself on your elbows, his lips meeting yours, making your toes curl and your stomach flutter.
"I um-" You swallowed and he rested his forehead against yours. This would only be your second time, he had taken your virginity a week ago and this would literally be your second time with him. You'd been dating for six months and you felt it was time to give yourself to him, and now Klaus promised something you might like.
"Don't be so nervous, Love." He smirked and pressed his nose to yours. You smiled and cupped his cheek with one of your hands, while his hands rubbed your thighs. "Do you trust me?" He whispered against your lips and you nodded without hesitation. "Good."
"Are you sure I'll like this?" You questioned with concern lacing your voice. You were so shy when it came to these things and you proved it when he parted your legs and you tried to clamp them together.
Klaus laughed and pushed them apart, revealing your core to him and he groaned. "You will absolutely appreciate what I have in store for you." He grinned up at you once before placing himself between your legs. Last week when he was getting you warmed up, you told him it would be awkward with his head between your legs. So he stuck to using his fingers, which was awkward, but not as bad as it would have been with his head between your legs.
You bit your lip to hide the embarrassment and Klaus took a deep breath. "I told you this was awkward-" You tried pushing him away but he didn't move. Klaus shook his head and kissed the inside of your thighs.
"Nonsense, Love. Let me show you how good it feels." Klaus breathed against your core and you furrowed your brows in confusion. His tongue darted out and kitten licked your clit, your mouth opened but sound didn't come out. Klaus hummed, glancing up at you and then focusing back on your core.
"Oh." You said lightly and watched him, his brows furrowed and you had to admit that seeing him between your legs was a turn on. His tongue darted out again and flicked your clit in quick licks, placing his mouth over your core completely. "Oh god." You threw your head back and then focused back on him, he made eye contact with you, his blue eyes shimmering with amusement.
The urge to grab his hair was making your fingers burn with want and you just rested your hand on your stomach. Klaus dug his tongue deeper into your entrance, teasing your folds and sucking at your clit in small sucks. "Klaus." You whimpered. "Klaus oh my god." You bit the back of your hand and Klaus tightened his grip on your thighs.
Klaus moaned and your moans pushed him on, his sucks getting harsher with each passing moan. You dropped your hand back to your stomach as if you were hinting what you wanted. Klaus held his eye contact with you, his right hand reaching out to your wrist and burying your fingers into his messy wisps of hair. Now you felt like you had all of the power, scratching his scalp roughly, making him moan into you and it only added to the sensation.
Again, he took a break and pulled away from your core. He licked an eager stripe over your clit and sat up on his knees. "Do you believe me now?" He grinned and you nodded, resting your head against the pillows. "If it is in your interest to try another position-" He trailed off. "You can have the control you desire." He whispered and crawled over you again, kissing your lips quickly yet passionately.
"I don't know-" You shook your head. But the look in Klaus' eyes told you he really wanted you to and that you would love it. After all, you were nervous for him to do what he just did, this couldn't be bad, could it? "Sure. We can try it." You said quietly while your cheeks lit up like Christmas lights.
Klaus smiled, showing every one of his perfect teeth and nodded. All of a sudden, he rolls over to the spot next to you and you stare at him in confusion. "I did mention it was a new position, did I not?" He was in a playful mood tonight for some reason.
You shook your head. "I don't understand-"
"Would you like for me to elaborate, Love?" He asked gently and you nodded with a 'yes please.' "I want you to sit on my face." You gasped and backed away from him. "It isn't much different. You trust me?"
"Of course but that's...that's even more awkward than having your head between my legs." Klaus laughed at your hesitation and shook his head. "Don't tell me know, it is!"
"If you think on it, my face is still between your legs, honestly." He snickered and it reminded you of his brother Kol's laugh. "I promise you will love it."
You sighed and then swallowed your fear away. "Fine." You straddled his lap and closed your eyes, crawling up his body and grabbing the headboard. You parted your legs and looked down at him, he still had that god awful smirk on his face.
"That's it, Love." He encouraged you on and your core was hovered right over his face, you watched his tongue escape from his lips, ready and anticipating when you would actually lower yourself. You took a deep breath and did that, lowering your clit onto his tongue and you moaned, jerking your hips up again. "Surprised it could feel the same?" He teased and you swallowed the lump in your throat for the fiftieth time.
You lowered yourself on his mouth again, moaning down at him and lifting your shirt up and over your stomach to get a glimpse of his blue eyes under you. Once again, he held your hips onto his face while you rocked back and forth out of instinct over his mouth. "Sorry." You apologized because it felt like he couldn't keep up with you.
"There is no need to apologize." He laughed and continued flicking his tongue over your clit. "What a pretty pussy." He groaned and pulled your hips into his mouth. You gasped, dirty talk especially made you nervous, you weren't exactly the type to charm people with bad words.
Small 'uh's' and 'ohs' left your mouth and Klaus moaned beneath you. He told you that your moans turned him on like nothing else and you stared down at him, grinding your clit into his tongue. Even though it looked like he was struggling to keep up with you, he probably wasn't because he was a thousand years old and hasn't been a virgin since forever, so he knew a whole lot more than you. "Unf Klaus." Your right hand traveled down your stomach and tangled your fingers in his hair. It was about time to experiment with the dirty talk thing, and nervousness grew in your voice but you still continued. "Your mouth feels so good." You moaned.
Klaus groaned back, digging his tongue into your folds and moving it to your clit, sucking on it while you were grinding into his mouth. "So good." You moaned behind clenched teeth. You forced your hips into his mouth and felt the tension in your lower abdomen. "Make me cum."
Klaus' eyes were wide under you and you looked down at him with your mouth open, moaning his name and pulling on his hair harder with each thrust of your hips. When you came, Klaus held your hips into his face, sucking on your clit and you screwed your eyes shut, one of your hands attached to the headboard and the other gripping his arm around your waist.
"Oh my god Klaus." You cried and took deep breaths to recover, pulling your hips away from his face. Klaus' breathing was as heavy as yours. You sat over his groin, your hands on his chest to hold your shaking body over his.
"Still reserved enough to never swear." He whispered and pulled you down for a kiss. You hummed into his mouth, cupping his face. "Should you ever swear, it will be the day I bend you over a piece of furniture and take you from behind."
You gasped and shook your head. "I haven't even gotten used to being under you-"
"With time." He caressed your hair in small strokes. "With time you will be better and I can have my way with you." He grinned and you bit your lip, nodding at him. "After all, its all about a new position."