Untitled #24

You gasped at the sight of Klaus's new painting in awe which startled him. He turned around to look at you a smile creeping on his face realizing it was just you.

"do you like it, love?" He said putting down his paintbrush as you walked towards him.

"Yea it's really beautiful" you began to look around the room and see all his different paintings but you felt like something was missing.

Klaus looked at you curiously and tilted his face. He went towards you and cupped your face gently with his hands.

"Whats wrong Amy?" Klaus said gently rubbing his thumb against your cheek.

"I mean your paintings are beautiful Klaus. They really are I mean look at them but..." you said turning around facing the other direction.

"But what my love what is it?" Klaus was now getting frustrated and he grabbed your arm gently making you face him again.

"You never painted me or drew me ever." You mumbled embarrassed that this is what made you sad every time you walked into this room.

Klaus began to chuckle and you began to become even more embarrassed your cheeks becoming red because you knew you were being ridiculous.

"Is that what this is all about?" Klaus shook his head and smiled.

"Come follow me."

You followed klaus and until he pulled out a scrapbook from inside of his desk.

"Go ahead look inside of it." He gave you book and waited to find yourself pleased.

You took the scrapbook and opened to see different drawings of the same girl over and over but in different poses and places. You came to realize that the same girl in all the pics were you. Your eyes widened and you put your hand onto your mouth in shock.

"Klaus you kept this from me!"

"I didn't know when it was the right time to show you. Amy I love you you're my favorite thing to draw you give me so much inspiration"

You smiled at your boyfriend's kind words and you gave him back the scrapbook.

"Next time when you draw me can you at least show me?"

He smiled. "Of course love. How about I get started on a new one right now?"