Family Friend

"Y/N come in, you look stunning." Klaus welcomed you into his home, grabbing your hand in his and politely helping you inside. You blushed, looking down at your attire. A baby blue dress that stopped mid thigh and a pair of matching sandals, your toenails painted a deep Crimson. Maybe it wasn't the wisest decision to wear such an outfit with Vampires in the room but the Mikaelsons were your best friends.
"Thank you." You smiled politely and followed him into the living-room after he closed the door behind you. There, Klaus' siblings Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol looked up at you. And instantly you felt Kol's eyes burning into you. You guys hated each other and you couldn't really remember what for, but it had been like that for a few years ever since they settled in Mystic Falls.
One by one, each sibling greeted you, Rebekah hugged you tightly and Elijah kissed your knuckles. It was Kol's turn and he just smirked down at you.
"Y/N." He huffed.
"Kol." You folded your arms over your chest.
Elijah stepped between the two of you, he had told Klaus before you arrived it was a bad idea to have made Kol stay home for the night. "Well supper is finished, everything has been prepared and set out before you arrived, Y/N." Elijah nodded to you and guided you into the dining-room, his siblings following.

You ate a forkful of your potatoes and green beans, Klaus seemed to be enjoying his meal as much as you were. Rebekah and Kol claimed they spent all day over the oven preparing such a fine meal.
"I made those potatoes." Kol stated, wiping his mouth and grabbing his wine glass. You covered your mouth, hoping he was only teasing. "I remembered how much you love potatoes, so I took it upon myself to whip them up. How do they taste? Are you feeling sleepy yet?"
You were about ready to spit them out, anger making your cheeks boil. Rebekah held your arm as you were seated next to her, Klaus at the head of the table and Elijah across from you with Kol.
"Kol! Knock it off an leave her alone!" Rebekah defended you. "While he did prepare those, I was watching him because the goon couldn't figure out how to peel them." She shot at her brother, making you laugh. Kol rolled his eyes and took another sip of his wine.
"They're actually really good, what did you put in them?" You asked as politely as you could to your enemy.
He sat forward, elbows resting on the table. "Crushed red pepper." You started coughing, knowing you were allergic to it. You were too stupid at that moment to realize Rebekah had already defended you and told you he hadn't put anything in them except for butter.
"You're an asshole." You whispered, Klaus laughed, trying to keep his food down his throat and Elijah watched on without a noise or comment.
"Thank you." Kol narrowed his eyes at you.

You settled in your bed that Klaus had let you stay in. It was a comfortable room, it had its own bathroom and television that you were welcome to use how you pleased. So you flicked on the T.V. and decided you would catch up on Teen Wolf.
You stripped, making sure the blinds were closed first and dropping your dress to the floor. The T.V. blared, you were not able to hear anything around you. You looked into the mirror, staring at your body. A padded black bra that pushed your breasts higher, and a matching set of panties that hugged your backside perfectly. You spun around, checking your body as you always had and looking up at the door for a split second to see Kol leaning against the door frame with the door shut behind him. You jumped back, not bothering to cover yourself as you were confident in what he saw, but the fact he was just standing there without a sound was creeping you out.
You sighed and turned the volume to the T.V. off and threw the remote to the bed. "If I had a body like that I would most definitely be checking myself over every night like you were." He whistled to himself. You rolled your eyes, wanting for him to leave.
"So you decided you'd come for a show?" You huffed at him. "You do know I still hate you and I wasn't doing any of that for you?"
"Of course, but damn, Y/N. I didn't know you had a body like that." His eyes landed on your chest and further south.
"You need to leave, you're a pig." You stepped down as he took a step forward, finding strength to push him back toward the door. "Go!"
Kol only laughed, pushing through your arms and sitting on your bed. "I don't want to leave. Please, if you planned on stripping completely-"
"You're such an asshole, Kol! God leave me alone please?! For once?" Your voice was getting louder and louder. Kol on the other hand, was just smiling and watching you get angry, focusing on your breasts bouncing with every hand gesture you made. "Are you even listening to me?!
"Not quite." He whispered, licking his lips. You noticed his eyes were dark, his hormones taking over his mind. "But I do know what else I'd like to hear."
"Nope! No way in Hell! I will call Elijah up here to get you." You put your hands on your hips, your cheeks hot with anger.
"Do you even remember why we hate each other?" He looked up at you with dark eyes. You shook your head. "I could probably give you a list if I didn't want to fuck you so hard right now." You gasped, furrowing your brows. "Or maybe I just hate you because you're mortal. Or maybe it's just because I knew you'd take my brother's affections from me."
"What's the real reason? I have a feeling you're lying." You sighed, trying to calm yourself down. Kol grinned, reaching between his legs to rub himself. "Great, now you're in my room jacking off to me." Not a single noise was exchanged. Not until you had enough. "Get out, you need to leave me alone."
"Fine." Kol stood, towering over you and backing you into the wall. "The offer still stands if you need any help."
"Help? Are you kidding me? I'm not the one who was jacking off to someone. God I hate you so much, you're so annoying and now I know why your brother daggers you every time he gets a chance-" You expected that to hurt him but he only laughed.
"If you're hinting I masturbate to my brother, you're disgusting. As for the daggering, I believe he's jealous he can't compete with my beauty." He leaned in, his forehead almost touching yours.
"You're ridiculous! You're not even that attractive, I think you're quite ugly to be honest and your personality is pure shit-" You groaned, his lips placed over yours. Nothing you said was true, Kol was actually one of the most attractive men you had come across. Your eyes were wide, trying to pull away for some air. Kol granted that to you, grinning down at you.
"You talk so much, I'm ugly to the girl who I know is lying because of her heartbeat? Really now?" You shook your head, making him give a crooked smile. The sexual tension was tight, it was only between the two of you, making the air feel hotter already. Kol took your silence as an invitation, kissing you roughly and listing you up and wrapping your legs around his waist, pushing you into the wall. You tried to keep up with him, your tongue trying to find his, but he was much too anxious to slow down for you.
His hands cupped your backside, feeling the material tight against your ass and snapping the material back to your sensitive skin. Kol ran a hand up your thigh and between the two of you, grinding his bulge into your hips. The friction made you anxious yourself, grinding back down at him and whimpering softly into his mouth.
"My siblings can't know about this." Kol spun and set you down on your feet, standing before you to pull his shirt over his head. he sat back on the bed, waiting patiently. "Give me a show, Darling." You spun, your ass directed over his lap and ground down on him slowly. You sway your hips over him, feeling he was all ready for you, rock hard under his jeans. His hand reached out, cupping your ass cheeks one at a time and giving them a squeeze.
"You have such a nice ass." He whispered in observation. A whimper falling from your lips as you swirled your hips over your clit, standing back to pull your panties from your legs. Kol licked his lips, joining you in stripping himself of his jeans and briefs. You swallowed, seeing his length resting against his stomach waiting to be touched. You then grinned, crawling over his body backwards, your ass over his face. Kol grinned from under you, pulling your hips into his face. Your eyes crossed, his tongue flicking over your clit quickly and licking back and forth in bold stripes. You grunted, grinding your hips over his tongue.
"Holy shit." Your hips jumped back, you reached for his length, stroking it slowly and placing your mouth over the tip. Just an hour ago, you were fighting at dinner and now you were performing sixty nine with him like nothing ever happened. Mind you it was the best sixty nine you'd ever had. Kol groaned, slurping at your clit roughly, your hips still grinding against his face.
You licked over his tip, sucking on it very lightly with your tongue poking out every few seconds. It seemed to drive Kol wild, finding courage and licking you up quicker and rougher. You groaned out and pulled away from him, stepping off of the bed to pull your bra straps from your shoulders, dropping it to the floor with your other articles of clothing. Kol sat up and licked his lips.
"Come here and let me fuck you so hard you forget your name." Kol wagged his finger at you, drawing you closer. You crawled over him, kissing him sweetly, it was actually nice what with kissing your enemy and all. Kol groaned into your mouth, flipping you and pinning you by the wrists to the mattress. "You'll have to be quiet, I wouldn't want Nik coming in and catching us." You nodded and parted your legs over his waist, but he let go of your right wrist, throwing your right leg over his shoulder and giving a heavy thrust, entering you by surprise. You squealed, tossing your head back and Kol shoved his index and middle finger into your mouth to muffle your cries.
"What a tight little pussy, Y/N." Kol complimented and gave another heavy thrust. "Damn maybe we should have done this sooner." He bent over, kissing you after retracting his fingers from your mouth. You whined into his mouth, his tongue finding yours. Your leg resting over his shoulder bounced with each thrust, your toes curling as he hit your G-spot roughly. You held onto the back of his neck, moaning at him, trying to pull back and actually cry out. But Kol wouldn't grant you that wish. Kol spit on his hand, finding your clit between your bodies and focusing the most on pleasuring you. That surprised you the most, how he focused on you only even though you hated each other.
"Mmm." You grumbled against his lips. "Kol, fucking Hell." You looked between your bodies, his fingers working quickly at your clit. One of your hands reached up, grabbing your left breast and massaging it. Kol growled, giving the heaviest thrust he could muster without breaking you in half, sending your head into the mattress and the headboard into the wall. You gasped, feeling as though that thrust was for something you had done to him a long time ago.
"You wanna cum, Y/N?" Kol asked, his thrusts getting sloppy. You stomach tightened, walls clenching around him.
"Yeah." You cooed, his fingers working at your clit faster and synchronizing with each thrust of his hips. "God I hate you for doing this." You said behind clenched teeth.
"Cum for me, Darling." His fingers dug into your clit harder, you almost screamed but Kol stuck his fingers in your mouth again, his other hand around your neck, trying to hold your body into him as you let go around him. It was an earth shattering orgasm, your eyes crossed, only seeing the tip of your nose while looking up at Kol for a short amount of time. Your stomach flopped, walls clenching and spasming, your head being thrown back into the headboard.
"Fuck." Kol cursed, spurting inside of you. His grunts were enough to tell you he had been pleasured by you, someone he hates. You came down from your high, legs shaking. Kol pulled away from your body to take a deep breath.
You lay in the pillows and blankets, watching Kol stand from the bed and grab his clothing. You frowned, knowing everything had gone back to the way it was between you. For a while there, you thought maybe things could change. It wasn't in you to hate somebody for so long.
"Where are you going?" You whispered, you had always loved cuddling people after sex. You knew your answer when Kol looked back at you.
He seemed surprised you confronted him. "I figured I'd finally leave you alone." He said without humor, and that wasn't like him at all. You bit your lip and sat up, holding the blanket close as the temperature in the room died down.
"It's just one night." You hinted you might have liked the idea of even your enemy staying to cuddle you. Kol nodded and slid his briefs over his legs. "I won't tell anyone." Your embarrassment taking over your mind. You realized you probably weren't even the best sex he'd had throughout his lifetime, but in your lifetime he was the best.
"I don't care who you tell." He shook his head and climbed over you, getting under the blankets with you. You lay on your sides and faced each other, just staring. "I think I might hate you because you haven't left my mind since I first met you. Even though that was a long time ago." He admitted, you swallowed your heart.
"Oh." You coughed and Kol pulled you into him, wrapping an arm around your waist protectively. For some odd reason, you felt the safest there and being in his arms felt right. Kol closed his eyes with a small smile on his face.
"Let them find us like this in the morning, Y/N." He sighed and stroked your head, your own eyes getting tired and fuzzy. "It meant a lot to us you came to dinner and stayed the night." He whispered against your forehead and you drifted off into a deep sleep, Kol following soon after.