In Spite

"Ah, Y/N. Elena Gilbert's human friend. Now I understand you've been friends for say, eight years?" Klaus walked in a small circle around you. This couldn't be happening. One minute you're in your bedroom, the next you hear something outside and you go to investigate. Now you're stuck in a neat little apartment across town without a way out. How could you have been so stupid? You know about Supernatural beings and yet you still go outside when you hear a noise.
So now your body was shaking, Klaus Mikaelson out of all Vampires in this town to come after you. "You have that right. What do you wan with me?" You were as monotone as possible but you knew he could hear your nervous heartbeat from across town.
The rat like smirk on his face told you everything you needed to know. He was just going to sit there with you. "Of course I was right, Love."
The funny thing was, you weren't even tied up or anything. You could easily walk out of the front door, but there was no way out. Klaus knew you wouldn't leave, not with how he was and how afraid you were of him.
"When can I leave?" Your voice was way stronger than what you thought it would be. Klaus took a seat on the side of the couch and watched you staring back at him. You stood in the middle of his floor with your arms at your sides, completely exposing yourself for him if he ever wanted to make a meal out of you.
"When I get what I want, of course." He grinned cheekily.
You tapped your fingers on the coffee table, sitting in front of it on the floor. You were so bored and so far your stay with Klaus was nothing but boring. It had already been a full day since you had been there and from the looks of it, nobody from the outside world seemed to care if you were gone or not. Especially Elena. It bugged you to know what Klaus wanted with her, but Klaus kept saying it was none of your business which made you worry if he would kill her or not.
"You looked very bored." You looked up at Klaus, seeing him with his arms folded across his chest and leaning against the door frame of the living-room. You nodded, deciding to keep your mouth closed. "Come on Y/N, Elena will be fine. I just need something done for me."
You sighed and looked down at the wood carvings on the coffee table, seeing they were cave drawings of some sort. Almost like they were remade to fit the table itself, little men running after large wolves with spears and arrows.
You traced them on your index finger tip, hearing Klaus shuffle behind you. "They represent my ancestors who were chased out of my small village long ago." He explained, sitting next to you on the floor. For a small apartment, it was cozy and there was a fireplace behind you, glowing red and spitting up ash as it roared and heated your back.
In total disbelief, you wanted Klaus to continue. "Is there any reason they were in wolf form?" Klaus smiled, staring back at you. You had never really gotten to look him over, as he always disgusted you because of his attitude. But looking into his blue eyes, you saw he was human somewhere deep down too, but barely. Elijah, his older brother, would argue with you on that, the only Original besides Rebekah you actually liked.
"They were cursed, way before I was born, somebody had killed one of the merchants and it got around that it was an animal. One of the pack members was caught, the next day with blood on his own lips and hands. That started from then on out that all supernatural creatures cover up their tracks." He swallowed, the orange glow of the fire lighting up his eyes.
"So it was all because of that idiot? He forgot to wash himself off?" Klaus laughed at you, his smile all the way across his face, showing his perfect, straight white teeth.
"Precisely. You will never see me leave behind a body nor will I ever leave my feeding spot without cleaning myself. That man just so happened to be my relative, but he died a few years before I was born." He was still laughing, tracing the wolves while you traced the men.
You hummed, watching your fingers come close to each other and moving with the swirling patterns in another direction. There was a silence, but a comfortable one. Sitting with Klaus wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.
"It's funny how you're tracing the wolf and I'm tracing the human." You pointed out, trying to make small talk. Klaus hummed and nodded.
"You're very fragile too." He stated. "I would not think the Salvatores give you the protection you need and desire." You shook your head, the Salvatores were your friends but when it came down to it, they only cared for Elena's safety. "My family and I could make that happen, Y/N."
Your eyes widened, how could he? Try and get you to move to his side? "Are you trying to manipulate me? I will not ever join you in the race against my friends Klaus." He seemed confused, furrowing his brows and frowning slightly.
"I'm afraid I don't understand, Love." He shook his head. "Please understand that the choice is yours and I do not give that choice often."
You sighed. "Why am I any different then? Why do you need Elena and the rest of my friends so much?"
"That's why I fancy you, Y/N." He smiled. "You have done nothing to cross me. Think of it this way, I hear you've had a crush on Damon in the past. But your best friend has him, especially his brother wrapped around her finger. The girl who has their attention and respect. little Bonnie by her side to help and risk her life, and they're all foolish enough to try and over throw me." You thought, he was absolutely right. But Elena was there all the other times for you, this wasn't any different.
"She's still my best friend, she's been there for me since the beginning."
"Has she risked her life for you as you have for her?" He asked. Well, no, no Elena hasn't helped you like that. Many times had you been willing to risk your life for her. You never got that in return. "Think about it Y/N."
"You're right." You mumbled, Klaus nodded.
"Now just think, my family and I can give you the attention and respect, without even making you join us." He whispered in your ear, tickling your skin. You blushed, trying to hide it from him.
"And how's that?" You coughed. Klaus pushed you flat on your back to the carpet, straddling you swiftly and smiling down at you. The heat increased due to the heat of the fire on your forehead and hair, though you were a few feet from the actual fire place.
"Well let me show you of course." He lowered his face slowly to yours, his lips almost touching your own. You felt the rush of butterflies beating against yours ribs and your toes curled in excitement. He was going to kiss you, and he did just that. It started slow, feeling each other out. Then it turned greedy, wanting to feel each other, teeth nipping at the bottom lip of the other and a few satisfied groans.
You pulled away, closing your eyes for a moment of rest. "What a clever way to come onto someone." You teased, blushing under him, opening your eyes and seeing his licking his lips above you with that rat like grin.
"I hope so, it took years to master." He winked, nudging your chin to the side for easy access to your neck. As he worked at the base, sucking and biting where he pleased, you were deep in thought with little whines coming from your throat as he nibbled your sweet spot. Since he was your partner for the night, how many girls had he been with to master that? God, you sounded like a crazy girlfriend. "They meant nothing to me, Doll. You can touch me." He whispered against the love bite he created. You swallowed and dug your fingers deep into his sandy blond curls, pushing his mouth against yours as he came up for air which he was not granted.
He quickly worked at your shirt, tugging it down the middle so all buttons popped open and scattered around you on the floor. You grunted into his mouth, he pulled away, panting into your mouth as you cupped the sides of his face. You hadn't realized how large his hands were until he cupped your clothed breasts and gave them a squeeze, covering most of your chest. You gasped, the pleasure not comparing to what he was going to give you in the upcoming minutes. He bent over, kissing across your chest, and dipping his fingers into the front of your bra, fingers flicking your nipples and tugging it down and tossing it to the side. At the same time, you tugged Klaus' shirt over his head quickly and wasting no time in pushing his head down to your nipples. He nipped them, watching them pebble from his cold breath as he blew on them.
They tightened, constricting your sensitive skin and making your core drip achingly. You gasped again, a girlish whine slightly sounding. Klaus kissed down your stomach, licking a hot stripe to your jeans and flicking the button open and stripping you of them and tossing them, collecting your socks and discarding those too. Your feet tugged at his jeans, making him realize he should take them off. He did just that too, hooking his fingers into your panties and sliding them down your legs. He got a glimpse of your soaked and aching core and whined to himself, sniffing the air and his eyes glowing yellow. Instead of scaring you, it aroused you further in your lust induced state.
"I had no idea you were so beautiful." He licked his lips and dove into your core, bending his body and neck to just the right places, slurping around your clit. Your hand shot to his hair and held him there, not wanting him to stop.
"Klaus, holy shit." You shot forward, writhing from his merciless actions. One of his fingers teased your entrance, sliding in gently, your walls clenching to get used to the strange yet pleasurable feeling. He pulled away quickly, positioning your legs over his shoulders so he could reach better places. You rested your body on your elbow to watch him, making eye contact. Your head shot back, his tongue applying pressure to your clit and slurping it again. He added a second finger, seeing just how far you could go.
"How does that feel?" He asked, seeing how you needed both elbows to keep your shaking body supported.
Your eyes rolled back, his fingers beginning to thrust into you faster and faster. "Fucking a-amazing. Don't stop." He chuckled, his mouth violating you again. He hummed, taking one of your folds and sucking it, dragging it with his teeth and letting it snap back into place. Your elbow slipped, giving you slight rugburn, the fire making you sweat and you collapsed. Klaus held your waist, not allowing you to move and you involuntarily squirmed and twisted your abdomen, clawing at the carpet all while you tried to buck your hips into his face. He continued his dangerously pleasurable actions, feeling you coming close to your high.
"I'm so f-fucking close. Oh my God. Holy shit." You coughed, walls clenching around his fingers as they kept thrusting. "I'm cumming, Klaus, Klaus-" Your eyes rolled back, seeing black and white, your body shaking and spasming for him as he hummed to add onto your pleasure. Little whines came from your throat but you wanted to scream. "Fuck." You finished off the last of your orgasm. You lay flat on your back, arms on the sides of your head and trying to catch your breath. Klaus licked his fingers clean, motioning for you to follow him with his index finger. He sat back on the sofa, legs parted. You crawled over to him, biting your lip the whole way with a smile hiding behind it.
His bulge was aching to be touched, you rubbed your hand over it. Klaus was still but watching intently. "You want me to suck your cock?" You smiled, pulling his briefs down and gasping when his length shot up, resting against his stomach lazily. He laughed, tilting your chin up to him and pecking your lips.
"I'd much rather you skip to the chase." He was just as impatient as you. You nodded, climbing over him as he directed his member and lining it up with your core. You sunk down on him, gasping and rolling your eyes back as he entered. "Take your time, Love." He assured you, knowing his length could be a little too much for some people. But he felt amazing, because you took your time, you felt no pain and instead, let out a throaty moan as Klaus gasped for air once he was fully inside of you.
Your toes curled, trying to keep yourself from getting carried away and grinding on him until you came. "Sorry." You giggled, grasping the back of his neck. He smiled, hissing when you clamped your walls around him.
"Why aren't you moving?" He chuckled, trailing his fingers down to your nipples and flicking them around, and trailing further to apply pressure to your clit. Your hips bucked forward, making the two of you gasp.
You hummed. "Because if I move, I'll cum again." You both laughed.
"Well Darling, I can't sit here with no friction forever." He shrugged, holding your hips down onto his. He pushed your hips back, jutting them forward for the friction he wanted. You whined, moving as he wanted. Rotating your hips and then lifting your hips to bounce on him, up and down, up and down. The room was filled with hissing and grunting, especially since Klaus' grunts turned you on even more.
"Where did you learn to do this?" Klaus laughed.
"I used to have a boyfriend." You strained. "Worst boyfriend ever." Klaus winked, guiding your hips as he pleased, forcing you to stop your bouncing and grind on him.
"He's taught you painfully well." He complimented. Your eyes rolled back, digging your nose into his neck as he ground your hips against his. You jumped, almost screaming his name as his length buried itself into your spot. "Right there, Love?"
"Yeah right there." You cried, digging your nails into his shoulders. It didn't seem to phase him, as he raised his hips and started thrusting up at you rather quickly. It was almost a warning that if he went any faster, he would break you in half. "Shit." Your toes curled again, your core pulsing around his size.
He came with you, his thrusting slowing down and hugging your body into his for support as he rode out your orgasms for you. "When I said my family can show you protection, I didn't mean this. This was me. I don't share very well." He laughed, resting his forehead against yours.
"I know what you meant." You smiled, closing your eyes and taking him in with a smile. "Elena is gonna kill me."
"I'll take care of all that, Love." He promised.