Constant Tease

You swung a leg over Kol's lap, his hands instantly finding your ass. You grinned, knowing you already had him hooked. You swayed your hips, dragging your finger down his lips to his chin. "I was watching the television." He whispered.
"This is more interesting. I'm pretty sure you want me too." You giggled, kissing the base of his neck. "I bet you can't keep your hands off of me for a week." You said playfully. Kol took it seriously, his breathing becoming deeper as his eyes darkened and his erection sat firmly under your ass.
"Really now? Is that a challenge?" He laughed.
You grinned a little and shook your head. "Not really. But if you want it to be-" You shrugged. "The first one to crack loses. The winner gets to dominate the other." You said as if it were the most simple thing ever. Kol nodded, shaking his hand with yours and dropping his hand from your ass.
You sucked at his jawline, hearing a small growl vibrate in his throat. "Does kissing count?" He asked.
"Of course not." You rolled your eyes and pecked his lips. You rotated your hips against his bulge, in which Kol already wanted to raise his hands to slap your ass.
His moans deepened, his length getting even harder, you didn't think that was possible. You stood from his body with your hands on your hips and staring down at him. His hair was a mess, eyes wide, shirt wrinkled and his pants had a noticeable bulge in them that you couldn't rip your eyes from even if you tried.
"What am I supposed to do with this now?" He gestured to his crotch.
You shrugged and headed for your bedroom. "A good porn site and your hand works." You winked and blew him a kiss.
Tuesday:
You grabbed Kol's hand as he passed by you early in the morning. Roughly, you pushed him into the wall, his eyes wide. He was still tired.
"What are you doing?" He questioned.
You grabbed his crotch, feeling it was still hard. "You were moaning in your sleep. So I'm going to help wake you up." He tied his hands behind his back, trying not to lose control. So he let you fondle his hard on through his sweatpants. "Still so hard."
"My balls feel like they're forty pounds." He hissed, grinding his hips into your hand. "Are you going to let me cum this time?"
"I might." You winked up at him. His breathing deepened again, hips grinding into your hand faster. "Are you waking up yet?"
Kol's eyes rolled back. "Of course I am, Darling. You're fondling my dick after I've had multiple wet dreams about you." He chuckled.
"Still not gonna crack on me?" You asked with your brow raised.
Kol shook his head. "I'll make it through this week." He grinned. "And then I can have you anyway I want." He groaned, you felt his cock twitch at the thought. "Of you don't stop soon, I'll make a mess of my pants." You hummed, massaging his balls between his legs. He gasped and thrusted up, twitching in your palm.
You backed away and wiped your hands. His chest was heaving for air and you giggled at the sight. "Good morning, Baby." You reached up and pecked his lips, giving his crotch one last squeeze. A long drawn out groan left his throat and you left him standing on the wall in agony.
Wednesday:
"Kol?" You asked in a hushed voice. Kol hummed, his back turned with books in his hands. He needed to go to the library and pick something out for Elijah and you wanted to tag along to include yourself in your own game of fun.
Kol hummed and spun, dropping his books when he saw you. You were in the deepest, darkest corner of the library. So you sprawled out on the desk and stuck your index finger between your legs to rub your clit. Kol scrambled to collect his books and stacked them on the table beside you.
He sat down at the chair between your legs and watched your fingers skillfully play with your folds. "I wish you could touch me. Maybe you'll crack and you can have my pussy anyway you want it." You licked your lips. Kol took a deep breath and decided against touching you.
"One day, Love. Not today." He grinned, challenging you. "Is there a chance you'll beg for me?"
You swiped your clit, your mouth falling open. "Of course not." You smirked and made a bold swipe over your core again. "I can control my wet pussy. You can't control that monster in your pants. Therefore, you'll be begging for me."
Kol groaned a little, your dirty talk was enough to send him over the edge. His hand worked slowly at his bulge as he never tore his gaze from your sodden core. "When the day comes, Y/N, you'll get it." He promised, standing from his seat and lifting his books from the table, leaving you confused and spread out across the table.
Thursday:
"Are you gonna crack yet?" You straddled Kol's lap, kissing his cheek as he woke up slightly. He'd been moaning in his sleep for you and a sticky wet spot was in the front of his briefs. You giggled, nuzzling your nose into his neck and placing a lingering kiss there.
Kol didn't answer, just continued to squirm under you as his erection never left from his erotic dream. "Y/N." He panted as you pushed his head to the side to lick a stripe up his neck and back down across his bare chest. You rolled off of him and lay by his side, resting your hand over his covered erection and running your fingers over the sticky spot. He was still half asleep, which made it easier for you.
You pulled his briefs from his legs and left them around his ankles. His breathing shallowed. You placed your hand around the base and pumped him up and down. A small groan left his lips, his head rolling to the side. You swirled your thumb over the tip, noticing he was sensitive there and it turned him on even more. His hips started to meet your hand, your free hand massaging his balls.
"Wow, you've been waiting for this for a long time." You whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear you because he was still half asleep. You pumped him harder and faster, spitting on him to lubricate his length for you.
The tip started turning a darker shade and his length started thickening and twitching in your hand. His hips worked up into your hand quicker and easier.
His eyes opened quickly. "Please." He cried, tossing his head back. "Let me touch you." You pulled your hand away from his length and thought. "I wanna fuck you so bad." Arousal pooled in your panties.
"I do believe our deal was to dominate the loser. You're the loser." You stated. "So I'll fuck you. That means I can tease you as much as I like." You sucked at his jaw and stood from the bed to collect fuzzy handcuffs he normally used on you. He raised his brows.
You straddled his lap again, taking his left arm and placing it above his head, snapping the cuffs around the bed post and around his wrist. You repeated the action to his right wrist and the bed post. You bent over to kiss him sweetly, seeing the look of need and worry in his eyes. He knew you were a tease. And all he wanted was a release. You sat up to pull your shirt from over your head, revealing your perky breasts and hard nipples.
"Not even a week, Baby." You kissed him again.
"What time is it?" He asked, fully alert.
"About midnight." You smiled into your kiss, reaching behind you to peel your panties from your legs, tossing them to the floor. He groaned and you ran your index finger over his lips. You crawled over his chest, your core directly over his mouth. Kol let out a deep breath, in which you felt over your dripping core.
"Is this what you want? My pussy?" You whispered, hearing a faint 'mhm' and sitting on his face with your hands tangled in his hair. His hands strained at the cuffs, wanting to reach out and hold you into him.
You gasped, grinding over his tongue and letting him flick your clit with it. You ground down faster in which Kol groaned, closing his eyes and letting you please yourself on him. He nipped at your folds and clit, dragging it with his teeth. "Fuck." You pulled his hair. Your thrusts into his mouth became faster, your hips stalling and screwing your eyes shut. Kol looked straight up at you with those needy chocolate brown eyes. He hummed again, driving you into your first climax. Your back arched, Kol cleaning you as best he could and let you pull away from his mouth slowly on your shaky knees.
Your cum dribbled down his chin, swiping your index finger over it and licking it. You bent down to kiss him and clean the last drops off of his chin with your tongue. He moaned, allowing you to tug his bottom lip with your teeth after your kiss.
"Let me touch you." He said breathlessly. His arms strained against the restrictions. You shook your head and kissed down his chest to his stomach and to his cock again. He panted out, waiting for you to touch it.
But you didn't. Instead you directed it into your core, sinking down on it and listening to his groan of joy. You squealed slightly and held still, bending over again to kiss him. You started moving your hips slowly, dragging out each thrust. Kol moaned again, enjoying the torturous, slow pace.
"Listen to you. So needy for my tight pussy around your cock." You moaned. You rested your hands on his chest and bent forward with all of your weight on his chest, bouncing your hips straight up and down slowly on him. You clenched your walls tightly and teasingly. Kol ripped at the cuffs with his human portion of his strength, which was in fact, very weak.
He was twitching deep within you again, perhaps you were creating to much blissful friction for him. You slowed to a stop and sat there to stare down at him. You reached up, lightly squeezing your walls around him and pulling at your hardened nipples. Kol thrashed, wanting the friction the most until he spotted you playing with your breasts.
"I bet you wanna sit up and play with my big titties." You hummed. "So helpless." You shook your head and kissed him again, making sure to rub your breasts over his chest. He hoarsely groaned, you were wearing him out by denying him and building him up. You started moving again, still playing with your breasts.
Kol looked completely helpless under you, wide eyed and awed. You swiveled your hips delicately and then thrusting them back and forth sharply. You squealed when you dug his length into your G-spot, sending butterflies to erupt through your body.
"Shit." You cursed down at him, seeing a ghostly smirk across his lips. His smirk turned into parted lips and panting, and then moans as he was being driven so close again.
"Y/N." He panted in warning. You came again, thrusting and pulsing around him tightly, seeing white and butterflies shooting through your stomach. Kol moaned, ready to let go, but you pulled your hips from his, squirting over his stomach. He groaned in frustration, watching you rub your clit to come down from the last of your climax. "Are you ever going to let me cum?"
"Maybe." You winked and kissed him, giving him a few minutes to let his orgasm disappear. "Look at that slick cock." You admired it. "Poor thing just wants to have some fun." You pouted. Kol sighed, taking a deep breath, his chest heaving for air.
You chewed your bottom lip, straddling his waist and unclasping his wrists from the cuffs. "You've been good-" He wasted no time in flipping you over by the waist, taking you from behind and filling you up with one heavy thrust.
Damn, it felt good to be dominated again. Your skin clapped against his, you bit down on the mattress, reaching between your legs and massaging your swollen clit. Kol groaned behind you, digging his fingers into your hips and pulling you into him with each thrust.
"Fuck this tight pussy." You moaned, mouth opening. "Fuck it good." You cooed to him. "My hot little pussy's been craving your cock all week." You shoved your face into the mattress.
You stomach tightened and you felt Kol crawl over you to suck at your shoulder. "You're gonna make me cum." You squealed. "Ugh, fuck." You continued to rub yourself. Kol's eyes rolled back, feeling his stomach boil and his balls tighten when your slick walls contracted around him. He picked up his pace, mouth opening and chasing the release he's wanted all week.
"Fuck, Y/N." He moaned in your ear, holding your hips in place as he released. His hips stalled, giving light thrusts as he tried to fill you up completely. You came with him, contracting around him as he filled you in hot spurts. He dug his nose into your neck, groaning with you and reaching around you to cup your breasts.
"Was that worth the wait?" You grinned, his body weight rested against you as he collapsed. "That was like a week's worth of cum, fucking Hell, Kol." You felt him pull out of you, his cum splashing from your core. He laughed, sucking at your shoulder again. "That was so much." You moaned, giving your clit a few more rubs and resting your head into the mattress.
"That's your fault, Y/N. Not mine." His breath tickled your ear. "I don't think I can sleep again." He hinted and flipped your over, pinning your hands above your head. "Because I'm still really hard for you and now I need to take this frustration out on you." His eyes flickered black for a second and then he grinned down at you, your horrified expression the last thing he saw before blacking out and fucking all of his pent up frustration on you.