A Little Help (Part 2)

"You smell absolutely intoxicating, my little wolf." Klaus sniffed the crook of your neck and you tilted your head to the side automatically for your alpha. "It upsets me you disobey my rules and ask my brother for help." He large hands trailed down your chest and over your breasts, then down your stomach.
You swallowed and shrugged it off. "It was our decision." You explained and hoped he would understand. You were in heat again and have been sexually frustrated all day. Klaus even caught you fingering yourself but you still denied him. "But I'm uh, really sorry." You tried scooching away but he held your body into him.
"I can understand. But my brother doesn't know how to control a submissive werewolf who is in heat and struggling." He hummed in your ear and he dipped his fingers into your pants. "Look at you, you're so wet. I want to help you and your aching pussy." He bit down on your ear lobe, making you shudder.
You ground your clit into his fingers and whimpered. "B-but I'm f-fine." You stuttered and grabbed his forearm to hold yourself up.
"Mmm, Y/N, my little wolf." Klaus hummed and licked a stripe up your neck. "But your instinct is to let me fuck you. Surely your instincts always show through, because I know mine are." He whispered and you shivered, biting your lip to keep from crying out. "I want nothing more than to take you from behind and slap that tight ass of yours."
You moaned aloud and Klaus grinned triumphantly. "Ok-kay." Klaus pulled his hand from your pants and spun you around, groping your swollen breasts and kissing you plump lips. You hummed and placed your hands on his shoulders.
He pushed you against your dresser and growled, his eyes flashing gold at you. "This is why I hesitate to bring more females into my pack. I wouldn't want to touch any of the others." He breathed against your neck and you moaned when he palmed your hard nippled through your shirt. "I wouldn't want my little mate getting jealous now either."
Klaus was right. He was your mate and you wouldn't want to share him with anybody else. You rubbed your thighs together to create friction and Klaus parted your legs, rubbing his hands over your inner thighs. "So its a good thing I'm the only female?"
"Of course. I am not a man to care for multiple women either. I can make arrangements to make you my only female." He grunted and pushed you back onto your bed. "But that can be discussed another time, I'm sure. I just want to help my little wolf tonight." You shoved your pants down your legs and Klaus hummed when he caught a look at your dark pink thong. "This is my favorite time of the month." He gestured to your revealing under garment.
"Because you get sex and I get nothing but annoying arousal and cramps and I can't get into any of my bras and everything swells on my body?" You made him laugh and you had to laugh with him. "I don't know why I can't just have a period like a normal girl."
Klaus smirked down at you. "That's where I come to help, my love." Your cheeks lit up and he noticed your swollen clit was pushing through the thin material of your thong between your legs. He moaned and rubbed his thumb over it. You squeaked and he licked his lips, pushing the material away. "I realize we might have to get you better fitting clothing for your time of the month."
You shrieked when he placed his mouth over your core and slurped at your clit. Your hands shot to his hair and you parted your legs further, forcing your mouth onto him. "Oh my god." You thrashed your hips into his mouth. "Kol didn't make me feel like this." You shook your head and swallowed for air.
"Because Kol knows nothing about you, Y/N. Only your alpha can completely satisfy what you've been craving." He bit his lip and kitten licked your clit. You cried again and pushed his mouth back around you, grinding in small upward thrusts into his tongue. Klaus hummed and swirled his tongue over your clit and dipped it into your entrance. Your eyes widened and you reached up to play with your breasts through your shirt.
"I'm gonna cum, Klaus." You warned and he pulled away from your core, making you groan in frustration. The heat in your lower abdomen and the urge to cum disappeared slowly and Klaus stood away from the bed to take his shirt off from over his head and pushed his jeans down his legs to kick them off. He grinned evilly at you and you knitted your brows together in confusion. "What are you-" He cut you off by flipping you over and propping yourself on your knees and pushing your head into the mattress, devouring you from behind and rubbing his hands over your back. You mewled for him to keep going on and he flicked your clit in little swipes with his tongue.
He hummed and pulled away, teasing your entrance with his index finger and massaging your folds in small circles before pressing his finger in with ease. "You are so fucking wet." He sighed and pushed his middle finger in without a problem. It was what you'd been craving all day. You could feel every ridge of his fingers and moaned rather loudly into the bed. "So warm and tight. I can't wait to be inside of you, Love." He moaned with you and rocked his fingers into you easily, you pushed your hips back at his fingers with each thrust he gave. "Oh look at you so needy for your alpha's help."
"Please." You whimpered and your body shook. "Please Klaus."
"Please what, Love?" He teased and curled his fingers. You arched your back and tilted your chin to the ceiling, crying out and sending your hips backwards into his fingers. "Oh Y/N I want you to ride me. Show me how much you want me. The thought of dominating your alpha is interesting isn't it?"
You nodded and closed your eyes, concentrating on grinding your hips back. "Ugh." You groaned when he retracted his fingers from your core and licked them clean, stripping out of his briefs and crawling onto the bed, resting against your pillows on his back and waiting for you. You swallowed and nervously crawled over him. This would be your first time riding him. He grabbed his length and stroked it twice before letting you adjust and hover over him. You sank down when he gave you a nod and you penetrated yourself completely on him. "Oh fuck." You moaned and balanced yourself on his chest. Klaus moaned and circled his hips under yours. You sat back and ripped your shirt from over your head, revealing your bare chest and hardened nipples.
"Oh look at you." Klaus sighed and placed his hands on your hips. "Don't you look so pretty sitting on my cock?" He grinned and your cheeks flamed. "Do something, Love." He encouraged and you swallowed, squeezing your walls around him to get used to the foreign feeling of Klaus actually under you. Klaus moaned and you looked down in surprise. "I liked that." You did it again, squeezing as tight as you could until you were moaning and he was circling his hips under yours. The action earned a hoarse growl from his throat.
Klaus reached up and ran his finger tips over your stomach and the room was so hot. It was like a hot sex scene in a movie. You started moving in any way your instincts told you. Up and down, in small circles, squeezing and panting at him. Klaus enjoyed it all, smiling and moaning at you. He reached for your breasts as they bounced and cupped them in his hands. "Your chest is my favorite." He commented.
"Yeah and I still can't fit in a bra." You held his hands that were covering your swollen breasts. He squeezed them and you groaned, and the action intensified the heat in your core. You ground your hips back and forth over him, burying him deeper and deeper into your hot core with each thrust. Klaus moaned and cursed under his breath. You continued slowly because if you sped up, you would cum and there was nothing else like a well earned first orgasm. "You like my tight pussy?" You bit your lip and Klaus nodded.
"So warm and tight like I've said." He confirmed and his jaw hung open when you leaned back on his thighs, causing him to let go of your chest and you parted your legs over him, thrusting up and down and rubbing your clit. "Oh that's so attractive, my wolf." He groaned. "Look at you." He awed and you bit your lip tighter, feeling the urge to cum approaching. Klaus noticed and shook his head. "No Love, don't cum yet." But you couldn't help it and thrusted faster by instinct, adding pressure to your clit and making him groan when your walls clenched around him before you exploded and your eyes rolled into the back of your head.
Klaus held your hips to grind you against him while you went limp on his lap and came with a squeal. "Yes yes yes." You cried and looked down at him, biting your lip and slapping your hands to his chest when you finished. Klaus let you catch your breath for a second and flipped you over. He pulled out of you, his cock was slick with your arousal and you moaned at the sight. Klaus groaned with you just because your cries were so hot.
He parted your legs as you were flat on your back and sheathed himself inside of you with a powerful thrust that knocked the air out of your lungs. "Fuck." He growled and his eyes flickered gold at you. You moaned and he kissed you passionately, your toes curled with each thrust and your legs bobbed in the air around his waist. "When will you stop being so seductive." He whispered and bit your ear lobe, making you fall into submission. "Ah another spot to make you submissive to me." He chuckled and trailed his lips to your collar bone, biting down and you squealed, ripping at the hairs at the back of his neck.
You reached above you to the spindles on the headboard, it spurred Klaus on to give several heavy thrusts where the headboard smacked the wall in time with each thrust. "You're so hot, Klaus. Shit." You whispered up at him and he growled an unhuman growl at you. You moaned after that too, watching his dominant side turned you on further. Klaus dug his fingers into the mattress and growled again, making you whimper and your body rocked in time with his thrusts.
You especially cried out loudly when he buried himself into your G-spot. "Oh Klaus, fuck." You squealed and he hummed down at you.
"Right there?" He questioned and did it again, making your head roll back into your pillows. "I won't last much longer-" He warned but you grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss and letting your hands roam his back, feeling his muscles under his flesh. You squealed in his mouth when he came, rolling your eyes and pulling away to get some air as he murderously thrusted into you to find his release and finish you off at the same time. "Fuck." Klaus cursed sharply and came inside of you in spurts, clawing at your bed with his fingers and his hips jolted forward. Your hips met his and you drew in a deep breath and caressed his back as he came down from his orgasm with a sigh.
He rolled off of you and smiled in satisfaction. "Maybe I haven't been the best alpha for you, but I have never wanted a woman so unique and different from the rest before." He said quietly to you.
"This pack thing is still new to me." You smelled him, his musk, the smell that comforted you all of a sudden and you cuddled into his side, hugging him like a baby sloth.
"I know. Which is why I want you to let me show you things you've never seen. To guide you through this and eventually feel something for each other." He smiled over at you lazily and you nodded.
"Yeah, I'd like that." You whispered back and dug your nose into his chest while he rubbed your hair. Klaus was your safe place, there was no way anything or anybody was getting to you while he held you.