It felt like home.

Sam's POV
You don't need to be a mind reader to know how Cas and Dean feel about each other. It's just obvious.

It stands out, like the way they look at each other or the way they can't stand being apart.

The only problem is that it seems like neither of them get the clue. It's weird, I'm not even part of this whole 'relationship' and I understand it better than them.

How many times did Cas come to me for advice with Dean, he confessed his love for him to me a few days ago but he is just blind to Dean constantly staring at him.

Dean, on the other hand, bottles up his feelings. But I'm his brother and he couldn't fool me even if he tried, which of course he does.

Everytime he catches himself looking at Cas for too long, he always turns to me to see if I noticed. Well, of course I did but I didn't want to discourage him so I pretended I didn't. Until one day.

"Dean, for Gods sake, just tell him," I burst out after Cas left to return to his angle duties.

"Tell him? Tell him what?" He tried acting oblivious to this whole situation.

"Dean I can see the way you look at him. Just tell him before I lock you two up in a dark room and not let you go until you confess your God damn love. It's getting tiring seeing how you want him so much."

"Sam it's not that easy. Plus, he probably doesn't feel the same," Dean looked down at him shoes.

"Doesn't feel the same? Listen Dean, I have a gun and I'm very angry so how about you just stop being a baby and face your fears before I face them for you."

Dean's POV
Sam was right. Kind of violent about it, but right. I can't just be a baby and hide forever. However much I hated chick-flick, touchy- feely moments, it had to happen. I waited until the next time the Angel came to visit.

"Hello Dean. Sam," Castiel said from behind us.

"Hey Cas.." I felt like my heart was going to explode from beating so fast. Just his mere presence makes me sweat.

I felt someone kick me under the table, I looked up to see the leg was connected to the very angry and bitch-facey moose. He was nodding towards Castiel.

"Cas, buddy, I need to speak to you." I said as confidently as possible. What was this? I was looking for confidence? No, I am Dean Winchester and I don't have to look for confidence. I was being a wuss.

I grabbed Castiel by the wrist and dragged him out of the shitty motel room. I dragged him to the Impala. I started driving as soon as Cas's door closed.

"Dean, where are we going?" Cas asked after about 5 minutes of clearly being confused about why I dragged him out.

I decided to ignore the question. To be completely honest I didn't know. I just wanted to get out of there, away from my brothers judging glare.

I was driving before I couldn't take the silence anymore and pulled up at a random path leading to no where. I got out of the car and slammed the door, slamming my fist on the roof of Baby.

"Dammit Cas! Look at me! I'm a mess and I'm a God damn baby. I can't even do it.. Why am I even trying." I shouted out. It wasn't necessarily targeted at Cas, but at me. I was mostly talking to myself.

"I'm sorry Dean.. Did I do something wrong?" Cas asked. Poor guy, he didn't have a clue what's going on. I was just shouting into oblivion.

"No Cas.. No I'm.. I'm sorry. Listen buddy, I don't know why I pulled you out of the motel. I mean, I do know but I'm just. I can't do it." I felt defeated.

"Dean, you can tell me what's going on. I'm here for you, you know that." Cas said and walked over to me, he put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile. That smile encouraged me to not give up.

"Damn it Cas you beautiful son of a bitch. I pulled you out of that motel to tell you something that I was too much of a baby to say out loud. I am scared, not sure of what. Rejection or acceptance, either way I'm scared. I'm scared because I love you and I don't know what to do about it, Cas. But I'm Dean God damn Winchester and I don't get scared. Because of that, I shouldn't be scared to do this,"

before I could change my mind I pressed my lips against his. They connected like two puzzle pieces. It felt so right. He didn't react at first, making me worry that he isn't okay with this, but after a while he moved his lips in sync with mine. It felt like they belong together. It felt like home.

A/N: Ok, this is my first Destiel one shot so I hope you like it :)