Coma.

Cas POV
We should have never let him leave the bunker. He was drunk and angry and those combined don't make a good driver.

When Dean stormed out Sam and I weren't worried. He probably just went to the pub, we thought. But when he wasn't back for over 4 hours we couldn't help but wonder what's going on.

We got a car from the many in the garage and drove off in the direction of local pub. We were half way there when the sound of police sirens reached our ears. We turned the corner and and were blinded by the bright blue and red lights.

We were about to drive past when I saw something. '67 Chevy Impala. Dean's Impala. Collided with another car. I shot straight out the car, Sam after me and ran towards the accident.

We were stopped by police officers but told them we were his brothers and ran straight ahead to see Dean passed out in the front seat of his car, a scar running from his hairline to his eyebrow.

"The ambulance is on its way, you two are welcome to drive with your brother in it," said an approaching police officer.

-----

Cas and Sam are sitting on opposite sides of the hospital bed.

"A coma. seriously Dean? You survived Satan but you can't even get out of a car crash.." Sam said to his still brother. The nurse and earlier to tell us he's in a coma.

"Sam, there's a way to get him out of this," I said to Sam, "I can get us both in his head, we can find him and make him wake up."

"Yeah, let's do that," Sam replied and shut the door. He gave me his hand and I touched Deans forehead.

Sam's POV
Before I knew it I was sucked into a completely different room. I looked around to find out it was a motel room. We've been through so many of those I couldn't recognise the one until I saw the two kids sitting on the sofa, opening presents. It's from when we were little kids and dad wasn't there for Christmas, Dean stole a few presents from someone but didn't know they were for girls. I laughed at the memory.

"We are in Dean's head, there are plenty of places he could be. Thoughts and memories. We have to find the happiest of those to find him. What makes Dean happy, Sam?" Cas asked, completely oblivious that I was staring at the scene being played out in front of me just as I remembered it.

"Sam..." Cas shook my shoulder a bit, "what makes Dean happy?"

"Um, I don't know, he doesn't share his feelings much," I just realised how little Dean speaks about what makes him happy. Yeah, of course the things like pie and the impala make him happy but what else? He doesn't share a lot with anyone.

"I guess we will have to go through quite a lot of Dean's head than," Cas said and opened a door which lead to a empty field.

-----

After about 20 minutes of searching through weird and uncomfortable memories of Dean's various one night stands, Cas practically gave up.

"Where could he be? It was never this hard. Think, Sam. Something that makes him happy," Cas was clearly concentrating really hard. He sat down on a chair and stared at his shoes.

I thought about the time we moved into the bunker. How happy Dean was that for the first time he had a real home. A room to himself. A happy place.

"His room. That was his first ever real room that he actually remembers. Should we try there? But how are we going to get there?" I said and sat down on the sofa. I looked around the house, it was our old one. I never really saw it.

"Just follow me," Cas commanded as he took me by the wrist and dragged me to a random door. He whispered something in I'm guessing Enochian and opened the door to reveal the view of the bunker from my bedroom door.

Without a word, I ran out and started calling Dean's name. I ran from Dean's room to the kitchen to the library. There were so many rooms in the bunker, many still unseen. I felt like finding him was nearly impossible.

Cas POV
I ran the opposite direction to Sam, looking for Dean. I open the doors to the file room when I spot something. The secret shelf-doors to the dungeon weren't closed. I ran straight in, without preparation to what I was about to witness.

On the floor was Dean with someone. The someone looked oddly familiar. Couldn't see his face as Dean's was covering it. By being pressed into it.

Sam ran in behind me. He was breathing a heavily by completely stopped when Dean with the man. He was wearing a trench coat and navy trousers and- oh god, it was me.

"Memory or thought?" Sam asked.

"Thought. Nothing of this sort ever happened between me and Dean." I answered sharply. Suddenly Dean pulled away and turned to face us, his face turned bright pick. We've found him.

"You... What are you doing here?" Dean muttered as his face slowly regained it's original colour.

"Dean, you're in a coma. We came here to get you out, and you were supposed to be in your happiest memory or thought... Kissing Cas?" Sam chuckled a bit as he saw Dean's face going pink again.

"Shut up. A coma? Okay, get me out then." Dean said, trying his hardest not to look at me.

"You have to wake up. We can't help you in that." I said, he looked at me for half a second and turned away.

"But I don't know how..." He started pacing the room in a panic.

"Ok, Dean, calm down," Sam said, he walked over to Dean and held him. "We will figure this out. It can't be that hard can it?"

"Calm down?" Dean whispered to Sam, but his whispering voice isn't too good and I heard every word. "I am stuck in a coma and Cas just... just saw me kissing him! I mean, not him but... whatever. I can't calm down."

Just then an idea popped into my head. I walked towards Dean, grabbed him by the waist and pressed our lips together. At first he didn't realise what was happening, but after a while he kissed back. Before I knew it I was back in the chair beside Dean's hospital bed. This time he was awake.

"What was that?" Dean asked, looking at me in surprise.

"I thought that would make you wake up, and it did..." I said, I felt my face heating up and he smirked at me.

"Well... thanks... Can we go now? I hate hospitals," Dean stood up and ripped all the wires decending from him body.

"Okay.." I said and stood up as well.

"But before we go," Dean turned to face me, before I knew it he pressed our lips together, nearly knocking me over. He wrapped a arm around my waist, pulling me closer as I wrapped mine around his neck.