Food fight

Dean opened the oven door and felt the hot air on his face. The delicious smell of the freshly baked pie filled the room.

"Smells better than store pie," Sam confessed and Dean turned to look at him.

"Might start doing this more," Dean grinned at the fact he successfully baked a pie.

"Where's Cas?" Sam asked, not lifting his eyes off the book he was reading.

"Here," Cas said as he whooshed into the room. He was holding three bottles of whipped cream, giving two to Dean.

"Thanks," Dean grabbed the bottles and turned to put them on the counter and finally take his masterpiece out of the oven.

When the pie was secure on the counter, he started spraying whipped cream on it when he felt someone standing awkwardly close. He turned around to find Cas standing inches away. Noses nearly touching.

"You're good at baking," Cas complimented Dean, looking into his eyes, Dean looking right back. That happened often. It was like an unspoken rule, the first to look away loses.

"Thanks," Dean answered and saw from the corner of his eye that Sam has stopped reading and diverted his attention to the two. Without warning, Dean lifted his hand and sprayed Cas right in the face with the whipped cream.

"This is war," Cas said as he looked at Dean, who was running away. Cas tightened his grip around the whipped cream bottle in his hand and ran after Dean.

"Can't catch me!" Dean laughed, looking back to find the Angel gone. He turned back around to find him standing right in front of him.

"Boo," Cas smiled and sprayed whipped cream all over Dean's face.

"Get a room," Sam mumbled and returned to reading his book.

Cas and Dean exchanged, blurry from the whipped cream, looks. It was like they read each other's mind. They quietly creeped up to Sam and sprayed whipped cream on his head. It was all in his hair and dripping down on his book.

He suddenly slammed his book shut, seemed angry. He stood up, not turning around, and walked over to the kitchen counter. He grabbed the third bottle of whipped cream and turned to face the two with a childish grin.

Dean was staring at Sam, so when he felt whipped cream being sprayed all over his head it was quite a surprise. He turned to see a giggling Angel running away. He grabbed his arm, and pulled his towards himself.

As Dean pulled him, Cas slipped on some whipped cream that stained the floor and fell right in Dean's arms, knocking him off his feet. Before they both knew it, Cas was laying on top of Dean, faces even closer than usual.

"You.. Have something on.." Dean's voice trailed off as he pointed to his lip. He giggled a bit as he ran a thumb across Cas's lip to wash away the whipped cream. In reality, his whole face was stained with the cream, but Dean would take any excuse to touch the Angel.

"You too," Cas replied, but instead of wiping it off, he let his head slowly drop and connected their lips. The kiss was slow, but Dean was breathless after a while as Cas was still laying on him.

The two were staring into each other's eyes, admiring the view, when out of nowhere came two bottle of whipped cream and sprayed both they faces.

They stood from the floor and wiped their faces, Dean was about to start going at Sam when he saw his happiness still sitting on the kitchen counter, untouched.

"My pie!" Dean called, "It's probably cold!"

"I can deal with that," Cas walked over and made his hand hover above the pie, "it's okay now."

"You can heat pies?" Dean asked.

"I can remove your lungs, don't be so surprised I can heat a pie,"

Dean opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again and walked over to eat his pie. He was half way through it when he felt hands sneak around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder. He lifted the fork and, hoping to God he didn't miss, fed Cas some pie.

"You're good at baking," Cas said again and kissed Dean's cheek.

Dean turned his head towards Cas and connected their lips. It tasted of pie and happiness.