Twister

Castiel's POV
"Dean! Dean come here, I want to do something," I shout at Dean who was in his room. I look at the box that I held in my hands. I was bored and that was the first thing that I grabbed.

Dean walked into the room and made eye contact with me, I held the box out and grinned from ear to ear as I saw his grin fade away.

"Not again Cas! You and your board games," Dean chuckled.

"Well, technically twister isn't a board game as there isn't a bo--" I start but Dean interrupted me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna call Sam and we will play." Dean walked back into the long corridor and I got started at setting out the mat.

-

Sam's POV

"Left hand on yellow, Cas," I said as I watched Cas struggle to move his hand. I have lost a long time ago and now helping them with spinning the spinner.

I spin it for Dean as I look at their positions. Maybe I can have a little fun with this. Cas was basically spread out with his crotch in the air, his hands and feet on every corner of the mat. Sam smirked as he said "Right hand, red."

Dean looked at Sam and gave him a bitchface, "spin again, I'm not going to lay down on Cas."

"Dean but those are the rules." Cas said seriously. Cas was very serious about the rules.

"Whatever," Dean mumbled out and leaned over Cas to put his right hand right next to Cas's left hand. He was standing between Cas's legs and was basically hoovering above him.

Sam spun for Cas, "right leg, blue." Cas looked at the row of blues, every position would be uncomfortable for him except the one between Deans legs.

Cas lifted his leg and tried to put it on the blue spot a row away from where Deans legs were but accidentally kneed him in the stomach. He was about to collapse but gained balance again, "my apologies, Dean," Cas breathed out as he slipped his leg between Dean's.

Dean tilted his head to the left to look at Cas, who was clearly concentrating on not falling. Dean felt Cas's thigh lightly graze his crotch and restrained himself from grinding into it.

Sam looked at Deans helpless face and smirked, "Dean, left hand, red."

Dean looked around the red row. Every spot was blocked by Cas's body but the one at the very end. He let out a sigh and reached out to it. Before he knew it his and Cas's noses were touching and he was staring into those hypnotising blue eyes.

"Dean, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but you are violating your own rules about personal space." Cas mumbled out, his lips ever-so-slightly touching Dean's.

Dean decided to put his head to rest on Cas's shoulder as they waiting for Sam to give Cas instructions on his next move. "Cas, right leg, green,"

Cas looked down at his right leg, the green row was where both deans legs were with a green spot in between them. That was the only comfortable position for Cas so he tried shuffling his leg up a row, which made Cas's thigh press against Dean's crotch.

"Dammit Cas," Dean whispered, but he didn't want to end the game. He was stubborn and kind of liked it. He wanted to win.

Cas's thigh was moving up and downs deans crotch as he was breathing heavily. Dean was trying to keep back a moan as he moved his leg slightly farther away at Sam's command, only gaining more contact.

Sam was laughing at their position and tried to figure out how to make them touch even more. Before he could say a thing, Dean let out a loud moan and collapsed on Cas.

"Dean..." Cas said as he looked into his eyes. Their noses were touching again and Dean was grinning from ear to ear.

"Just shut up," Dean said as he leaned in and gently kissed Cas. He didn't know what he was expecting, but he didn't expect for Cas to kiss him back and moan into the kiss. Dean realised that he had his thigh pressed against Cas's crotch. But Cas didn't seem to be bothered by it so Dean didn't move it away.

They stayed in that position, heating up the kiss as Sam left the room, proud of his work.

Destiel One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें