Eye-fucking and mental dick-sucking

A/N I know I made an eye-fucking one somewhere at the start but srsly I love them so eh.

Dean walked into the bunker, Cas and Sam behind him. He stormed down the stairs and threw the duffle bag on one of the tables. He turned towards Cas, he looked big and powerful but Dean couldn't care less.

"What the hell was that?" Dean shouted. Cas gave him a death stare.

"That was me saving you, yet again," Cas shouted back. There were times where Cas would be small and just let Dean shout at him, but now wasn't one of the times. He knew he was right, and Dean was just overreacting.

"Saving me?" Dean stepped closer, "you nearly killed yourself!"

"How was I meant to know they had an angel blade?" Cas stepped closer too.

"Every demon carries around Angel Blades now a days! If you just used your brain for once in a while you would know going on suicide missions isn't a wise idea!" Dean stepped even closer.
Sam was watching them from the table, looking weirdly amused.

"If I used my brain?" Cas shouted, "how about I melt yours? Because, you know, I'm a celestial being that can kill you in 0.1 second."

Sam snorted at Cas's words. The two turn to him and he put his palms up in defence.

"He's right," Sam stated "he saved our bacon, you should at least thank him. Not like you never went on suicide missions to save your friends."

"This conversation is over," Cas walked past Dean, but before he could walk away Dean grabbed his wrist and yanked him back.

"The hell it is!" Dean shouted, his face inches away from Cas's, "you could have died! You think I'd ever forgive myself for that? I wouldn't! I can't..." Dean took a deep breath, "I can't lose you Cas. Not again."

Sam's eyes widened at Dean's comment. It came out as a whisper but he heard it very well. Cas stared into Dean's eyes, trying to work out what he was trying to say. That's when Sam started filming.

"I'm sorry.." Cas's voice was merely a whisper. Dean let go of his wrist and walked backwards a bit, "but, think how I felt."

"What?" Dean asked.

"When I saw that demon nearly killing you," Cas was stepping forwards as Dean was backwards, "I couldn't bare the thought of you dying. So I stepped in. Who cares if I died! I just wanted you to live, and if that's something bad than I am sorry. I can't lose you, Dean."

By now Cas was inches away from Dean, who backed into a wall.

"If you ever think that what I do is purely for my benefit you should think again," Cas was inching closer to Dean, "everything I do is for you, I'd die for you."

"That's the problem," Dean choked out. He was mildly surprised by Cas pressing him against the wall, but wasn't complaining.

"Don't act like you wouldn't do it for me."

That's when the conversation ended. They stared into each other eyes with anger and hunger. They both wanted to reach out and rip each other's clothes off desperately but were convinced the other wouldn't want that.

Finally, Cas broke the state by looking at Dean's lips. They were slightly parted and soft. He wanted them so bad. Hunger filled him as he looked back at Dean's eyes, a slight smirk appeared on his face.

Dean wasn't familiar with the whole man on man thing, but he figured it wasn't much different from women. If they look at your lips it means they want you. He looked at Cas and bit his lip. Dean wasn't nervous with Cas. He was at first, but knowing he feels the same gave him confidence he didn't have before.

He ran his hand down Cas's arm, he heard his breath hitch. Dean smirked again and Cas felt his self control slip away.

"I want to rip your clothes off right here, but Sam is there and he's filming," Dean whispered into Cas's ear. He felt Cas nod. He pulled back and licked his lip, sending Cas's self control off to hell.

Cas practically jumped at Dean. He smashed their lips together with hunger. The kiss was sloppy but perfect. Dean's hands traveled to Cas's thighs, he lifted Cas up. He wrapped his legs around Dean's waist, giving Dean a way to turned them around. He pinned Cas against the wall while Cas started taking Dean's flannel off.

Sam was too busy with filming to figure out what was happening before it was too late. He look at his phone to find Dean taking Cas's shirt off.

"Oh God.. I'm gonna.. Bleach my eyes now... Have.. Fun?" He stopped the recording and ran away.

Dean took off his shirt, their bare chests pressed together as Dean grabbed Cas's ass and lead him to one of the tables. He sat him down and pulled away. He started pressing wet kisses to Cas's neck and collarbone when the front door of the bunker flew open.

"Ah guys! Seriously?" Kevin ran down the stairs and picked up their clothes, throwing them at the two, "get dressed, I found you a case."

Dean pulled away from Cas and looked at Kevin.

"Way to ruin it, Kev," Dean started getting dressed. He looked over at Cas, who was doing the same. He walked over and slapped his ass, "I'm not done with you."

Dean winked and walked away. Cas shook his head in disbelief and followed.

A/N
Ay ay if I wrote a Drarry fic (I already have it saved and all lmao) would anyone read it? And idk I might make another Oneshots book with Drarry but idk if people would read it... It's one of my OTPs and all.