Im bad at titles

Dear Diary,
I'm not the diary keeping type, but hell, it's the only way to let out my feelings. I don't usually talk about them, but sometimes I have to because they get all bottled up and I just explode.

But feelings I mean my feelings for Cas. I can't take it anymore. The way he shows up and I have to act like I'm not trying to resist fucking him senseless. But fucking him isn't the only thing I want.

Maybe I don't seem like it but I'm a sucker for cuddling and cute dates and all. I want to drive somewhere with him, drive far away to nowhere so we can sit on the hood of Baby and just stare at the stars. But of course I won't admit it because I'm Dean fucking Winchester and I don't star gaze I chop heads off of vampires and kill demons. But I am a softy sometimes.

Cas is just so cute sometimes, then there are times when he is so hot I have to leave the room. I love the way he tilts his head when he's confused, or the way he doesn't quiet grasp the concept of personal space or when he smiles and looks so proud because he understood the reference I made.

I don't know what to do. I never felt this way before, especially for a man. Technically Cas isn't a guy, he's an angel. But I guess I love him. Damn, it's so much easier to say it on paper.

I love Castiel Novak

Dean finished writing in the book as Sam walked into the bunker carrying bags full of food. Dean quickly closed the book and walked over to help him brother set the bags in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go look for some cases," Sam told him brother as he walked out of the room.

"Yeah," Dean mumbled back. He finished putting the food in the fridge and went back to the library.

"Sam, you know-" Dean started, but saw what Sam was holding. "Sam give that back."

"Oh my god. Ah, man this is great." Sam laughed, running away from Dean, flicking the pages of his Diary.

"For fucks sake give that back," Dean said, running after him.

"I can't take it anymore. The way he shows up and I have to act like I'm not trying to resist fucking him senseless- ew Dean, seriously? Blah blah blah- I want to drive somewhere with him, drive far away to nowhere so we can sit on the hood of Baby and just stare at the stars- cute." Sam started reading the entry aloud in a girly voice, commenting on parts and missing some out, while running around the tables in the library to get away from Dean, who was ready to kill.

"SAMMY GIVE THAT BACK BEFORE I HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK." Dean started shouting, which made Sam laugh as he carried on reading.

"Cas is so cute sometimes, then there are times when he is so hot I have to leave the room - oh that's cute! Blah blah blah... - I love Castiel Novak." Sam finished the diary and closed it. He looked up at the top of the stairs, Dean following his stare to find a very confused Cas on top of them.

"Hey Cas! How long have you been there?" Sam laughed, he looked at Dean who was red with rage and embarrassment.

"Um... I got here when you started reading... That book..." Cas said, he didn't see anything bad with the book but the look on Dean's face suggested that there was a lot bad with the book.

Dean stormed towards Sam and snatched the book from his hands before pushing past him to go to his room. He felt like a 13 year old who just did something embarrassing in front of their crush. He fell on his bed, face hidden in his pillow and mumbled something about shaving Sam's head in his sleep.

"What's wrong with Dean?" Cas questioned as he stepped down the stairs.

"I read his diary. He's acting childish. It's fine," Sam said as he sat down and got lost in the screen of his laptop.

"What's wrong with his diary?" Cas asked, he didn't seem to hear anything bad.

"He wrote about his feelings for you? He said he loved you." Sam looked up at Cas, who obviously wasn't registering what was going on.

"We are like family, right? What's wrong with him loving me? He loves you, doesn't he? Same as with Charlie and Kevin." Cas was confused, he didn't see anything wrong with Dean loving him. Dean loved Sam and Charlie and Kevin and all his friends so what was wrong with him loving Cas?

"No, no. It's a different type of love. Like he loves me, with a brotherly type of love. He loves Charlie like a sister and Kevin like a brother and all these other people like family. But, um, you're different. He loves you like a, er, boyfriend kind of love, I guess?" Sam was finding it hard to explain Dean's feelings. He knew he shouldn't be the one doing it, he knew it was wrong reading his diary aloud now. Dean rarely ever loved someone in that way. It obviously meant a lot to him. It was disrespecting his privacy, "Crap, I should go apologise.."

"Maybe I should go to him," Cas said. He finally understood what was going on.

Sam nodded.

Knock knock.

"Go away, Sam." Dean shouted, his face still pressed into the pillow.

"It's me," Cas shouted back.

"Go away, Cas." Dean shouted. He didn't want to speak to anyone. Especially Cas now that he knew what Dean felt and was ready to reject him.

"Dean, please." Cas pleaded, he heard a groan coming from the room and a cling, meaning the door was unlocked. Then a set of footsteps and a loud thud. Dean was back in his position on the bed, face first into the pillow.

"Dean.." Cas said as he opened the door to find Dean laying still on the bed.

"Yeah," Dean wanted to say, but instead let out a groan that was muffled by the pillow.

"Um, Sam explained to me what the diary meant. Is it true?" Cas asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Mmhhm," Dean let out a hum. Cas sighed and lied down next to Dean on the bed, making Dean look to the side. Cas was laying on his back, his hands behind his head. He was looking at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Dean rolled to his back and got in the same position as Cas, staring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay with it?" Dean broke the silence.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Cas asked.

"I don't know. People react differently to knowing your best friend's in love with you." Dean said.

"I have something to tell you," Cas started, "I don't know what it means, and I never really thought about it, but I get this feeling sometimes, whenever I'm around you. It's this funny feeling in my stomach I never encountered before. And my hands get really sweaty and my heart starts beating really fast and I always knew it's happening but I've only lately acknowledged it. And... I always wanted to do something."

"What is it?" Dean asked, rolling to his side to face the Angel. Cas did the same before putting a hand behind Dean's neck and pulling them together. Their lips met and it was like two pieces of a puzzle. They fit perfectly with each other.

Dean shifted towards the Angel a little and wrapped a arm around his waist, not letting their lips come apart. Cas suddenly jumped on Dean, straddling him. It took Dean by surprise but he wasn't complaining.

Cas was the first to pull away. He rolled off Dean, but stayed in his arms.

"That was really..." Cas searched for an appropriate word to use.

"Awesome," Dean filled in the gap.

"Yeah, awesome," Cas agreed with a little giggle. He looked up at Dean for a while before he felt the arm around his waist pulling him closer, he placed his head on Deans chest and tangled their legs together.

They both soon fell asleep in that position, everything was so peaceful and perfect.