Lucifer!Cas

(Text in italics are Cas's thoughts and in bold are lucifers thoughts)

Lucifer smirked to himself as he saw Dean walking around the room, frantically looking for a way to kill the darkness. He thought about how perfect this was. The Winchesters have no clue that their precious little Angel is actually literal Satan at the moment. Ha, Lucifer never thought he was such a good actor. Neither did he think he would even tolerate the Winchesters, but for the sake of the plan he had to.

He saw Dean looking through the shelf of books and relaxed a little, letting go of the Castiel act and rolled his eyes.

How long will I have to pretend to be you. The Winchesters are actually killing me. I don't see what you see in them.
Dean is kind of good looking...
Fancy him?
That is not of import.
You do! Let me see if I can do anything about it.

Castiel saw himself approaching Dean and grabbing him by the waist. He felt the fabric of Dean's jeans on his fingers but he couldn't move a muscle. Lucifer wouldn't let him.

"Dean, relax. We will find a way. You just need to relax," Lucifer whispered into Deans ears as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Dean stiffened at his touch and held his breathe.

"Cas? What are you doing?" Dean mumbled but didn't make the effort to escape his grip. He simple stood there, leaning against the book shelf with both hands and staring at a book as if trying to focus on something other than the Angels arms and his mouth so near his ear.

Stop it! He's going to find out, if never do something like that.
Calm down Cas, ever if he does, so what? At least let me have a little fun.

"I'm trying to calm you down, you're so tense, Dean. You just have to," 'Cas' started kissing down Deans neck as his breaths got shorter and faster, "relax,"

It's not like Dean couldn't push him off, he could. But he didn't want to. Dean liked it. Dean liked Cas. He didn't expect that from him but he wasn't complaining. Something did seem off though.

"Cas..." Dean moaned as Cas started sucking on the sweet spot on his neck. He turned around and 'Cas' pressed him against the book shelf.

Stop this, you don't have time. You said you'll stop the darkness not... Do this.
Is someone getting jealous because they can't do it? Sorry, buddy, just going to have to watch the show. You'll enjoy it.

Cas didn't sign up for this. He planned to kill Lucifer when he gets out of him, but then again how do you kill the Devil himself.
Lucifer had a list of things he wanted to do to Dean, mostly to get on the nerves of the Angel he was currently inside.

"Cas... We have to... We have to get back to... Research," Dean choked out as 'Cas' was nipping on his neck, "Shit, Cas, where did you learn this? And don't say that pizza man."

"Comes naturally, I guess," Lucifer chuckled to himself a bit.

Get off him.
Jealous boyfriend?
Just get off.

Dean was moaning under Lucifer when suddenly Cas got back in control of his body. He was going to throw himself off the hunter when he realised how good this situation really was. He just wanted to experience it himself instead of just looking at it.

He stares at Dean for a minute. His eyes flick from his eyes to his lips, when he saw Dean nod he didn't need to be told twice. He quickly closed the, very small, gap between their lips. The kiss was full of passion and love. It was slow but perfect. Suddenly, Cas felt like he was loosing grip on his body.

Lucifer got full control back and deepened the kiss. He started grinding into Dean as he moaned into his mouth.

Let me control my body
No, I'm fine. Besides, I'm so much better at making Dean feel good. Just look at him. He's a moaning mess. Just leave it to the professionals, kid.
This wasn't part of the agreement.
There was no agreement, you let me control your body and do whatever I want with it.

Lucifer took off Dean's shirt and started kissing down his chest. He felt Cas trying to take control over his body but he was stronger. He carried on trailing kisses until he reached his belt.

Stop it

Lucifer unbuckled Dean's belt and pushed his jeans down. He licked his lips at the sight of Dean's erection (I feel dirty writing this oh my). He looked up to see Dean has closed eyes and rested his head on the book shelf.

Lucifer pulled Dean's boxers down and admired Dean's member. He felt Dean's hands tangle in Cas's hair as he was breathing fast.

"Cas..." He moaned out as 'Cas' kissed his tip.

STOP IT.
He's enjoying it. Just shut up.

Lucifer took Dean into his mouth as Dean let out a loud moan. He moved his tongue to his slit and swirled it around Dean's member. Lucifer let out a hum, sending vibrations up Dean's body making him moan even more.

"Cas... I'm going to..." He couldn't finish his sentence before he couldn't hold back his load and let go in Cas's mouth. Lucifer swallowed every last bit as he held Dean keep his balance.

I should have never let you in.
Don't lie, you enjoyed that.

"Where the hell did you learn that..." Dean murmured as he slumped on the sofa, out of breath, "Actually, I don't even wanna know."

Lucifer chuckled to himself as he felt Cas shout in his head,

Let me control my body.
Lucifer leave him alone.
LET ME CONTROL MY BODY.
I WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET OUT
Cas, I just got you a boyfriend. At least say thanks.
Go to hell
Already been there buddy.

"Cas, where did that come from anyway?" Dean said.

"I always wanted to do that, I guess," lucifer answered.

There was something wrong with Cas, but Dean couldn't quiet put his finger on it. Something in his eyes, something different. Something wrong.

He will hate me when he realises what I've done.
Dont ruin the moment, enjoy having a boyfriend while it lasts. You know, while he's still alive.

A/N
Okay that made me feel so dirty to write but it's not even that bad...