Chasing Ghosts

A/N the title is a Against the Current song you should check it out it's like my favourite.. Anyway I'm sorry about this.
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

Dean shot up from his bed. Cold sweat running down his forehead as he looked to his left to find a pair of blue eyes staring back at him.

"Hello Dean," Cas said, "I haven't seen you in so long."

"Cas.." Dean sighed. He reached out to hold his hand but Cas pulled away and stepped off the bed.

"I'm sorry, you can't touch me just yet," Cas smiled at Dean.

"Just yet?" Dean tilted his head, a habit he got from Cas.

"I need you to do something for me, but not now," Castiel said, "now go back to sleep, I'll tell you tomorrow."

Dean nodded and lied back down, instantly unconsciousness took over. When he woke up, he found everything exactly like it was every morning. His food was by his bed with a little sachet of two pills.

He ate carefully and took the pills. He stood up from the bed and walked around his room. He looked out the window, in the reflection he saw two people. He turned to find his brother standing behind him.

"Dean, was Cas here last night?" Sam got straight to the point.

"Yes why-"

"You can't listen to him. Whatever you do, do not listen to him, he will hurt you," Sam said.

"Sam-"

"Promise me!" Sam shouted.

"I promise! Sam tell me what's going on!" Dean shouted back, but Sam just turned around and walked out of the opened the door.

Dean kept looking at the door, someone walked past.

"Hey Charlie," he waved, she smiled at him and walked in.

"What was that about?" She asked, clearly meaning Sam storming out.

"I don't know, he doesn't want me to trust Cas," Dean said.

"I think you should, he just wants to be with you," Charlie smiled at Dean and walked out.

The rest of the day was the same as always, Dean walked around, talking to his old friends like everyday for the past 4 months. At night, he didn't sleep. He waited for Cas to show.

"Dean," He heard a voice from his right. He sprang up I bed to see Cas standing in the corner of his bed.

"Cassie," He smiled.

"Before I tell you what you have to do, I need to ask you something," Cas said. He sat down on the bed, "do you want to be with me? Really. Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, Cas, of course I love you," Dean was near tears as he saw Cas's face light up.

"I need to do something. It's the only way we can be together," Cas said.

"Anything," Dean said.

The next few days, he was following Cas's exact orders until the day he said he was ready. The same day Sam came back.

"Dean, why did you listen to him?" Sam shouted.

"I love him Sam! Think of someone you love, you'd do anything for them, wouldn't you?" Dean shouted.

"You chose him over me?" Sam shook his head, "I'll go now."

He walked out the door and Dean ran to his pillow. He ripped open the pillow case and fished out his sachet of pills. He gathered up 20, according to Cas it was enough for them to be together again.

He poured the pills into his hands, when he felt a presence in his room. He looked to the left to find Cas nodding. He smiled.

"I'll be with you, soon, baby," Dean said. He opened his mouth, but before he could pop the pills the door of his room flew open.

A women walked in with a tray of food, when she saw the pills in his hands, she ran at him and knocked them away.

"No!" Dean shouted, "That was my only shot!"

The women, who's name placate said Maddie, kneeled in from of Dean, who was now sobbing.

"Only shot at what?" Maddie asked.

"being with him! I want to be with my Cassie again!" Dean sobbed into his hands, "Sam wouldn't let me at first! But now I had a chance, and you ruined it!"

Maddie sat down on the bed and put an arm around Dean.

"Dean, Sam and Cas died 5 months ago," Maddie said, "it's not real."

A/N THANKS FOR 700 READS !!!!