Pranks

A/N
Thanks so much for 500 reads!

"You did what? He's the trickster! He can make you die and come back as a friggin' prank!" Dean laughed at the stupidness of his brother.

"Oh come on, I told him the rules, no killing people. I said he can't use his powers. It's only a prank war, Dean, so what if he's... Experienced, I'm experienced too!" Sam explained.

"Experienced? Sam the only pranks you have done are on me and his whole life was practically revolving around pranks." Dean didn't care that Sam was going to be in a prank war, but he could just see his defeated face and it made him laugh.

"Well, I have experience using normal human stuff for pranks, and he only ever did his trickster-y stuff with his Angel mojo, so I have an advantage. Now excuse me, I have a war to plan." Sam said and turned on his heel, dramatically going on of the room.

"Is Deano trying to talk his brother out of battle?" Said an unmistakable voice behind Dean, he turned to see Gabe walking towards him from behind a book shelf.

"He's so stubborn, I know he will not go down without a fight." Dean chuckled.

"How about this, you are on my team, Cas is on Sam's, and we destroy them?" Gabe suggested, but the look on Deans face said 'seriously?' "Oh come on! I need some help without my angel... Mojo.. Whatever you call it, and you want to prove your brother wrong. And your boyfriend gets to play?"

"He's not my boyfriend," Dean mumbled.

"Take that as a yes! Okay Deano, go explain to Sam and Cas and I'll... Plan." Gabe said as he clicked his fingers and 10 or so pies showed up on the table.

"No mojo." Dean said, but took one glance at the pies and shut up.

He made his way to Sam's room, where he has lied out a map of the bunker on his bed.

"Wow, you're taking this seriously." Dean laughed.

"Yeah, no way in hell Im letting Gabe win," Sam said as he circled a area on the map and wrote something above it.

"Anyway, change in the plan, two teams, me and Gabe, you and Cas. Sound already?" Dean sat down next to the map on the bed and looked over it before Sam quickly snatched it away.

"Okay, now get out. You can't see the plan, you're practically spying now," Sam said, folding the map.
Dean chuckled and left the room, looking for Cas.

Cas was found in the kitchen, reading a book. When he saw Dean come in he closed it and mumbled a 'hello Dean'.

"Hey Cas, there's this thing, a prank war going on and we made teams-" Dean started.

"Am I on your team?" Cas practically jumped from his seat in excitement.

"No, you're in Sam's, I'm in Gabe's. You know, brother against brother kind of thing. Trust me, seeing me fall for your prank is gonna be better than being on my team. Go to Sam's room, he has this whole plan." Dean said and patted Cas's shoulder.

-----

"Okay, so get this-" Sam started.

"We're in war Sammich! No time for cases. Dean I need you," Gabe ran into the library and grabbed Dean's wrist, leading them away. Dean shrugged at Sam and snatched his wrist away, following Gabe.

"I need you to tell me the normal human pranks. I'm lost," Gabe leans against the table with his elbows and takes his head in his hands.

"It's like, pieing people and you know the whole bucket on the top of the door and superglue in random places." Dean said, the arch Angel didn't know what normal pranks were, his kind of pranks were putting you in a TV show or making hulk chase you down.