The moose is scarred

Dean's POV
Cas and I have been trying to keep our relationship secret for a while, I didn't really want my brother to pry into my love life. But after some time we didn't really bother. If he saw us, he saw us. The best part about it was, I could use it to annoy him.

Like that one time Sam and I was trying to do some research but was distracted by Cas.

Cas is always a tease. Probably because he knows I like it. But obviously Sammy doesn't.

Sam and I were sitting in the library of the bunker, reading some books when Cas came in and sat on my lap. He wrapped one arm around my neck.

"Hello Dean, what are you doing?" He said, playing with my hair.

"Well I was reading, but someone rudely interrupted," I smiled up at him as he pecked me on the lips.
I decided to pull him closer, locking our lips together.

We pulled away as we got interrupted by Sam coughing to get our attention. I knew he was always annoyed when we were acting all couple-y around him, so that made it ten times better.

I started kissing down Cas's neck and placed my hand on his inner thigh.

"Er, Dean.. Sam is.. Here.. I don't think he wants to see.. This," Cas said in a shaky voice.

"Ignore Sam. It's just you and me baby," I said and heard a loud and annoyed groan coming from Sam, followed by loud footsteps going away from us.

Or that other time where Sam was trying to make himself some coffee in the kitchen but Cas and I were a bit busy there.

Cas was pressing me against the counter, nipping on my neck. He was leaving evidence of his presence down my skin as we heard footsteps followed by another loud groan coming from Sam.

"Do you guys have to do it everywhere. This is the kitchen for Gods sake." Sam whined as he opened a cupboard and took out some coffee seeds.

"Come on, Sammy, let me live!" I laughed, but that was quickly changed into a moan as Cas hasn't stopped his activity.

"Can you live somewhere else? You know you have a perfectly good bedroom just down the hall," A disgusted look spread across his face as he heard my moans.

"What's the fun in that Sammy, we are exploring different locations. It's healthy. I think,"

"Just stop."

"Is it bothering you?"

"Yes it's bothering me."

"Oh well, I guess this will too," I said and picked up Cas by the thighs, and threw him down on the kitchen counter before attacking his neck, making moans escape him lips.

Another annoyed groan and footsteps leading out of the kitchen.

It's not like I purposely do all these things with Cas just to annoy him. He just walks in on the worse times. Well, I guess it can be our fault too as we keep doing everything in inconvenient places.

That one time Cas was being a tease and I had no other choice.

We were sitting around the tables in the library, eating. Cas was sitting next to me, he suddenly placed a hand on my upper thigh and squeezed, causing me to choke on my burger.

"Dean, you okay?" Cas asked innocently. His hand still on my thigh, I look at him and nod.

I was about to take another bite but I felt his hand moving up my leg itching close to my crotch. I tried to act normal, for Sam's sake. I already annoyed him enough today.

His hand stopped at my crotch and seemed to just stay there. I took a big bite of my burger just as Cas decided to press down, causing me to choke again.

"Dean, seriously, be careful." Cas said. That little fucker. I looked him dead in the eyes and got a little evil smirk in return.

I carried on eating my burger without any interruptions, however his hand still stayed in its place.

When everyone was finished with their food Sam and I had a debate about films. I realised Cas wasn't interested much when he started at my crotch again. He kept pressing down as I kept the moans back. I carried on talking to Sam before I could take it anymore.

"DAMN IT CAS IF YOU CARRY ON ILL RIP YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW." Everyone stopped and stared at me. I felt like he stopped until I heard a little giggle from him and another squeeze, "You little shit Cas."

I jumped at Cas, straddling him, and kissed him sloppily.

"Ew guys! I was talking!" Sam groaned from behind.

"Go away Sam, I don't think you want to see what's going to go down here," I said.

A disgusted groan was heard from behind as I started at stripping Cas.