Eye-fucking

Dean couldn't help staring at Cas. When you see something beautiful you would stare too, wouldn't you?

But Dean had a problem of not only staring, he would get a little too into it.

When he saw Cas he would just observe him. He would lick his lips and observe the Angel, obviously having thoughts.

Things were pretty much the same with Cas. He would observe Dean like he wouldn't have a problem with ripping his clothes off and fucking him on the table, in front of Sam.

Sam was pretty pissed by now. Sitting in the same room as the two were constantly eye-fucking each other was hard. But the hardest part was when they were doing it at the same time.

Their eyes mostly didn't meet, they tried doing it secretly, but when they did things seemed to get a little intense. Both were stubborn, meaning neither of them would look away. It was like some sort of competition between them, who gives up first. It's usually Sam who breaks it by trying to talk to Dean as he cant take it anymore.

So when Cas walked into the Library with a towel wrapped around his waist, everyone knew Dean wouldn't help staring.

It's like the minute Cas walked into the room, he dropped everything and crossed his arms over his chest, admiring the view. He would lick his lips once in a while, making it beyond awkward for Sam.

"Um, Cas, you okay?" Sam asked, kind of uncomfortable with the situation.

"Yes, Sam, I have forgotten my trench coat in here," Cas scanned the room for it, but instead looked straight into Deans eyes.

The two were staring at each other by now, Cas resuming to looking for his trench coat, but not leaving Deans green eyes. They both stared as if their life depended on it.

Sam, getting frustrated, kicked his brother under the table.

"Quit staring," he hissed at the older hunter as he gave him a bitchface in return and resumed to getting lost in the Angels eyes.

Dean started eyeing Cas up and down, eyes flying all over his body like it was a piece of art. He licked his lips once more before smiling to himself at the thought of what he would do to him.

"Oh God, Dean stop. Just stop this is getting too much for me. You're obviously having... Thoughts about him. This is kind of gross. I mean im totally okay but seriously? In front of your brother? I think I threw up in my mouth a little," Sam hissed at Dean, making sure Cas can't hear him.

"Shut up Sammy. Let me enjoy the view while it lasts," Dean hissed back and licked his lips one more time before Cas located his trench coat and walked out of the room.

"You two are disgusting," Sam announced before leaving the room.

•The next day•

"Dean, I think me being a celestial being means I have authority over you, meaning that we are watching the movie I picked. Remember, I can smite you." There was something about Cas that always got him heated even in the slightest disagreement. Dean enjoyed it, when he got heated he got dominant. The hunter smiled a bit when the Angel mentioned authority.

"Smite me then! I'd rather die than watch Titanic. Again. Plus it's my house! Bunker... Whatever. Meaning I have authority over you," Dean smirked at Cas.

"Yeah Cas, I have agree with Dean in this one. It technically is our bunker. Plus I cant live through Titanic again," Sam stated, but pointlessly as neither of the two were listening. They were too busy fighting with each other. Well, they were more having a staring contest but it was a bit, a lot, more heated.

"You don't have authority over me, Winchester," Cas said, stepping forwards until they were only inches away. It wasn't bothering Dean, he liked it.

"Do I not? Are you sure?" Dean was teasing Cas, what happened next took him completely by surprise.

Cas grabbed his hips and slammed him against the wall, leaning his body against Deans.
"No Dean, you don't." Cas whispered into Deans ear, sending chilled down his spine.

"Ok then! That's my queue, call me back when your finished... And use protection... I'll... Yeah I'll go now," Sam said jumping off the couch and taking off to his room. Finally, Dean thought.

"Prove it." Dean whispered back to Cas. Their eye-fucking started again. Dean tried his best to escape Cas's grip but it resulted in Cas leaning his body closer to Dean's.

"What do you think you're doing? You will never win with me, Winchester. I am stronger than you." Cas hissed into Dean's ear, his voice husky and dominant. Dean would lie if he said it didn't turn him on.

"We'll see about that, Castiel," Dean hissed back and connected their lips, catching the Angel off guard. Dean took this opportunity to grab Cas's hips and slamming them to the wall as hard as he can, trying to show who really is stronger. He rested both hands on their side of Cas's head, leaned against the wall.

"That wasn't fair. You caugh me off guard. Anyone can do that."

"Just shut the fuck up, Cas." Dean hungrily hissed back and smashed their lips together. It was sloppy and heated, but that was exactly what the two wanted. They were so angry with each other by now, all the eye-fucking got them heated.

Cas buckled his hips forward, itching for more contact as Dean roughly grounded into him. Dean is mostly gentle, but Cas is different. Cas just drives him mad. He wants to show Cas who's the boss here.

As if Cas was reading his thought, he pushed Dean into the wall beside them and jumped on him, attacking his neck.

"You are not the boss here, Dean," Cas whispered between kisses. He left purple marks all over the Hunters neck by the time he was finished, proud of all the moans he hear escape Deans mouth.

Cas started trying to remove their clothes. Damn Winchesters, always wearing so many layers. Cas carried on with Dean's neck, pushing himself forward into Dean.

Meanwhile the moose was having trouble blocking out Deans loud moans, cussing to himself. Well, at least the eye-fucking is over. He thought to himself.