Painfully obvious

Dean didn't want Sam to know about his relationship with the ex Angel. He thought he'll be judged and laughed at, which was his worst nightmare as, even if he doesn't show it, he is very needing of his brothers approval.

Sam had enough bullshit. Even a blind person would see that Cas and Dean were together. Sam wasn't blind so it was even more obvious. But Sam, being the caring and good brother, kept his mouth shut because he didn't want to embarrass Dean or make him do something he wasn't ready for.

Dean tried his hardest to hide their relationship but the harder he tried, the more obvious he was. He would avoid Cas's eyes and try his hardest not to touch him, he was trying to make it seem like they don't even know each other. But the more he did that, the more Sam noticed.

One day, Dean thought Sam was out, in a bar hooking up with some girls or something, so he grabbed Cas and decided to have a movie night. They had popcorn, blankets and some Disney movie that Cas picked. Dean, thinking at Sam left, made an effect to make the most out of the time he had with his boyfriend.

Cas lied his head on Dean's lap and they watched the movie. Half way through, Cas was already asleep, soft snores escaped his mouth. Dean was running his fingers through Cas's soft hair as he heard footsteps behind him.

Dean started panicking, he didn't want Sam to find out but Cas was sleeping and this wasn't worth making the ex Angel lose sleep. He just held his breath and prepared for the worse.

"Cinderella?" Sam said, chuckling.

"What?" Dean asked. He was quite surprised Sam didn't even look shocked at the sight of the two.

"You're watching Cinderella?" Sam looked at Dean with the 'really?' look.

"Um... He picked it," Dean mumbled back.

"You look scared?" Sam sat down on the couch hand rest, looking at Dean with concern.

"No... It's just.." Dean started, his eyes travelled to the sleeping beauty on his lap. He was facing the ceiling, looking so peaceful. Dean put a hand on his jaw and ran his thumb across his cheek. He could help the smile creeping up on his face.

"You think I have something against this?" Sam nodded towards Cas.

"Yeah..." Dean chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his neck.

"You're so stupid sometimes. You deserve someone who makes you happy. I don't care who as long as you're happy," Sam smiled.

"Thanks..." Dean ran his thumb across Cas's cheek again, making him stir a little.

Dean smiled at his boyfriend as he opened his eyes.

"Hey.." Dean said.

"Hello Dean." Cas answered in a even huskies voice than usual.

Cas didn't notice Sam at first, he sat up and kissed Dean. His hand pulling his hair a little. Dean ran his hand up and down Cas's back before pulling away.

"Not now, baby," Dean nodded towards Sam, who was smiling.

"Oh. Hello Sam," Cas simply said and cuddled into Dean's side. Dean put an arm around him, pulling his closer.

"Does this mean we don't have to hide it anymore?" Cas broke the silence.

"Yeah," Dean smiled and kissed Cas's hair.

"You guys are cute, but I got us a case," Sam suddenly said. "So get this..."