Casifer

"Cas, please, I know you're in there. Don't do this," Dean said as Cas's fist met the side of his face again. Cas looked at Dean's bloody face. He could see though his eyes but his body wouldn't listen to his endless pleading for Lucifer to let Dean go.

"Cas, stop thi," Dean grabbed Cas's wrist and held on as he felt his consciousness slip away.

Stop it, he's going to die.

"Oh, we don't want you to miss all the fun!" Cas smirked as he pressed two fingers to Dean's forehead. Dean felt his scars repair and the blood leave his face. He was about to stand when Cas planted another punch to Dean's face.

"Cas, please, I need you," Dean thought of the fight in the crops, he got Cas out of Naomi's control by saying those words. However it didn't seem to work this time.

"Sorry Dean, whiny be so easy this time," Cas laughed as he threw him against the wall and kneed him in the stomach.

Please let him go.

"Cas, don't let him do this," Dean didn't know what else to do, "As, I love you.."

Dean gathered all his strength and jumped to meet Cas's lips. For a second, Dean felt Cas kiss back.

"Dean, I love you too..." Cas smiled.

"Cas..." Dean smiled back. He got Cas back. He lifted a hand up to his cheek and looked into his eyes. Then he noticed the slightest smirk on his face.

"Oops, sorry, no," Cas laughed as he grabbed Dean by the shirt and threw his down on a table. The table instantly broke and parts of it flew everywhere.

"Poor Dean," Cas said as he got on top of Dean. He grabbed a broken leg from the table and plunged it into Dean's chest, "killed by your Angel. Too bad, he really loved you."

Cas screamed inside his head as he saw his body turning, leaving a lifeless Dean with a piece of wood sticking from his chest.

A/N
I wrote this like 2 weeks ago in a notebook and was too lazy to type it out but I was finally motivated so here you go.. I'm sorry...