Its for the best

A/N okay I'm not sure if Cas can actually do this kind of thing but just play along thank

Cas watched for years how he ruined the world. He was the reason the Winchesters got hurt, and often died. He was the reason most of his family was dead. He wanted to fix it. He wanted to make it right.

He watched the older Winchester laying in the hospital bed, barely holding on to life. He leaned over the bed.

"Dean, I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry that I ruined everything. What I'm about to do, you might not consent but I'm doing this for you. It's for the best," Cas kissed Dean's forehead, "goodbye, Dean."

He got up an walked out of the room. He walked out of the hospital, ignoring Sam's calling from the waiting room, asking where he's been.

He walked out on the street, looked back at the hospital and clicked his fingers.

-----

Dean and Bobby stood in the barn, ready to kill whatever came in. Dean felt like something was meant to happen, something big, but after what felt like hours, they gave up.

"Nothing's coming, son," Bobby threw his weapon on the table and started packing their things.

"No! That son of a bitch pulled me out of hell, he has to show up," Dean shouted.

"Maybe it doesn't want to! You have more brains than that, boy. Just leave it alone. Be thankful that whatever pulled you out did," Bobby shouted back, "now help me pack all this up."

And so he did. He gathered up all the weapons and threw them into his duffle bag and tossed it over his shoulder.

"Let's go, we wasted enough time here," Dean muttered as he stomped over to the impala. He started the car and drove off.

Little did either of them know, the 'thing' that pulled Dean out was right next to them. He watched them packing everything and watched them drive away. Just before he returned to heaven, where no harm was done because of him, he mumbled four words.

It's for the best.

A/N
This was kind of short but i had to write it. But honestly if this ever happened I would probably cry for the rest of my life ngl