Djinn

Cas looked at the tattooed creature that was pushing his hand to the ex angels forehead. At first he was fighting it, but realised there was no reason to. He was going to be sent to a much better place. Yeah, in his mind, but how can you pass up an opportunity to be happy? He let go of the Djinn's wrist and looked him in the eyes.

"Do it." With those two words, Cas felt like he was flying. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he was in a completely different place.

"Cas! Cas, oh no," Sam ran up to Cas. He was lying still on the floor, a Djinn in front of him. Sam ran up and stabbed the creature, killing it instantly.

"No, no Cas... I promised Dean to keep you safe. But you're still alive... I can... Yeah, I'll call Gabe.. It's going to be okay," Sam said as he stood up and threw his arms out.

"Gabe! Gabriel, please come here! Your.. Cas is hurt.. I need your help." With that he heard a flutter of wings and a sweet wrapped crunching.

"What happened to him?" Gabe said, kneeling down next to Cas.

"Djinn. I need you to get me in his head. I promised Dean that-"

"Yeah, come on then." Gabe said as he pressed two fingers to Sam's head.

Sam looked around. He was standing outside a big house. It looked like it was for a big family. He was about to walk away when he saw something in the window.

It was a family, two kids and two men. He looked closer and realised who the two men were. Without hesitation he ran up the porch and threw open the front door.

Cas was the only one who turned his head towards Sam. Gabe probably made him only visible to Cas.

"Excuse me," Cas said as he stood from the table.

He walked over to Sam and without a word took him by the wrist and dragged him upstairs.

"Cas, Cas listen this isn't real, okay? This is all from the Djin it's not-" Sam started rambling.

"I know! I know Sam. I wanted this. Look, I'm happy here." He waved his left hand in front of Sam's face, revealing a wedding ring. "I have two kids. There's no hunters, no monsters, nothing that can hurt us. Just leave me here, Sam."

"No. Cas I can't. I don't what got into you but you should know that this is bad. Very bad. You want to live in a imaginary world? Cas don't be stupid, Dean is waiting for you in the real world. He'll kill me if I don't bring you home safe, Cas. You're family to us." Sam said, he wanted Cas back home. He was like his brother. He was ready to do anything it takes to get him back to the real world. He reached behind his back and started taking out a knife from his back pocket.

"Sam, don't you want me to be happy? I'll die anyway, can't I do it with a family? Can't I be happy with my last days? You can't make me do anything. I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry. Tell Dean I'm sorry." Cas turned away from Sam and started walking down the corridor.

"No Cas, I'm sorry." Sam said as he run up to him and stabbed him in the back.

Cas gasped as he opened his eyes to reveal the dirty, old warehouse. He looked around, only to see Sam and Gabe looking at him.

"Sam... How could you? I was happy!" Cas shouted, tears running down his cheeks.

"Cassie, it's okay," Gabe said as he hugged his brother. Cas gently sobbing to his chest.

"Gabe, I was happy there. I had.. I had Dean. And a family. No monsters.. I had a family!" Cas sobbed.

Every night for the next 4 months Cas would cry himself to sleep, dreaming of his family. Dreaming of Sam stabbing him in the back. He couldn't bare the thought that something so beautiful was taken away from him in a second. Of course he knew it wasn't real, but he rather be in a imaginary world than a world where he had to see the man he loved take a different girl to a motel everyday.

He didn't forgive Sam. He wouldn't speak to him, however much Sam pleaded him for forgiveness. He just stared at walls all day as Dean was laughing and living his life. The only comfort he had was when he slept. The 2 days he had with his family replied in his head every night. Of course it wasn't really 2 days, it was only 10 minutes. But time goes faster there. He had 2 full days of happiness. 2 full days to fall in love with his family before it was violently ripped out of his hands. 2 days of happiness.

Now everytime Dean takes a new girl from a bar, Cas wishes it would be him. Cas wished Dean would love him like he did in the other world. With every new girl it was like Cas's heart was being torn apart piece by piece.

Everyday was a pain to get through. Everyday Cas hated Sam more for taking his happiness away.

But little did Cas know, Dean was only using the girls as a distraction from his feeling towards him.

A/N
I saw this on a text post and I couldn't not write it.
Also I kind of made myself cry again.
And I wanted the ending to not be that bad so I just added that Dean loves him too okay please don't kill me