New Years Kiss

A/N ay ay its time for the cliche New Years kiss fic enjoy

Dean fell on the sofa with a bottle of beer and turned on the TV. Every channel was playing the countdown, and if not it was some chick flick rerun of a New Years episode. New Years Kiss, Dean thought, total bullshit.

"Don't be such a downer, Deano!" Said a voice from behind him. Dean didn't bother turning around as he recognised the voice. Soon enough, Gabriel jumped on the sofa.

"Get out of my thoughts, asshat," Dean said, "what are you doing here anyway?"

"Nice seeing you too," Gabe patted Dean's shoulder, "not gonna ask me why I'm not dead?"

"Nope, when is anyone dead for real in our life?" Dean looked at Gabe, who gave him a 'yh you're right' look and stood up.

"I'm here for samoose, need my New Years kiss," Gabriel conjured a tin of mints from thin air and popped one in his mouth, "see ya."

"Bullshit," Dean mumbled under his breath as Gabriel walked away, "even my brother has a New Years kiss."

Dean sighed and downed the last few sips of his beer. He stood up to get a new one, when a certain someone in a trench coat appeared before him. He held out a bottle of beer to Dean.

"Thanks, Cas," Dean said as he sat back down after grabbing the beer.

"What's a New Years kiss?" Cas asked, making Dean nearly choke on his beer.

"Why?" He wiped his mouth from spiller beer.

"Gabriel was talking about it all week. He kept saying how he's getting a New Years Kiss from Sam," Castiel explained.

"Oh, well people usually watch the countdown on New Years. When it reaches zero and it's finally the New Year, we usually kiss someone who we love." Dean told Cas, who seemed to be absorbed with watching the numbers ticking away on the TV. 2 minutes until the New Year.

"Okay, I think I understand," Cas said, "who are you going to kiss?"

"Me?" Dean chuckled a bit, "no one, I'm here on my lonesome."

"Not anymore," Cas said and relaxed into the sofa. He opened his mouth to say something, but got interrupted as two people came from the corridor holding 2 bottles of champagne and party hats.

"Woo!!!" Gabe shouted as he clicked his fingers and the bunker changed colour. There were pink lights everywhere and music blasted from every corner of the room. The TV was bigger and hung up on the wall.

"It's party time, saddos! Stop sulking and put these on!" Gabe threw the party hats at them, but they refused to put them on, to which Gabriel clicked his fingers and they appeared on Cas and Dean's heads. Dean groaned as he realised it was attached to him.

Gabe clicked his fingers again and in front of them appeared a table full of food. It was mostly sweets and crisps. Dean walked over and popped some crisps in his mouth, watching the archangel and his brother laughing together. He looked over at Castiel. He looked confused. Dean walked over to him.

"You look lost," Dean shouted over the music, which seemed to get louder with the minute.

Cas shook his head and walked over to he table. He looked up at the TV and pointed to it and looked back at Dean.

"1 minute," He said. Dean smiled, realising it's the first New Years Cas had with the Winchesters where they actually celebrated.

Dean walked next to Cas and grabbed some crisps. He carried on observing Gabe and Sam.

"Look at them. I don't think Sam knows that Gabe wants to kiss him," Dean said and turned to Cas, who was already looking at him. He squinted his eyes a little as if try to work something out, then turned to look at the numbers on the TV.

30 seconds.

Dean looked from the TV to Cas. He didn't know what to think. He wanted to kiss him, badly, but what if he gets pushed away? What if he pussy's out at the last minute? What if-

"10! 9! 8!" Gabe and Sam started screaming, the music died down a little.

7

Dean looked at Cas.

6

They were staring into each other's eyes.

5

Cas subconsciously stepped towards Dean.

4

Dean's breath hitched.

3

Fuck it

2

It's now or never

1!

Dean grabbed Cas's trench coat and pulled him forward. He smashed their lips together as fireworks went off on the TV. The music turned back up.

Cas was kissing Dean back. He put his hands on Dean's hips and slid his fingers through his belt loops, pulling him closer. He pushed Dean against the table. Dean pulled away first, as he couldn't breath, and stared into the Angels eyes.

Cas was the one to reconnect their lips. It was more hungry than the first. He grabbed Dean's thighs and picked him up, sitting him down on the table. The kiss broke as Cas started going down Dean's neck, leaving wet kisses all over it.

"Woah! Bro, calm down," Gabe laughed as Dean let out a moan, "it's only a New Years kiss!"

Cas turned around to face Gabe and Dean jumped off the table. They looked at Sam and Gabe. Sam's hair was messier than before and so was Gabe's.

"Let's open the champagne!" Sam shouted over the music.

The four gathered around the table as Sam grabbed the bottle. He shook it a bit and popped the top. It flew in the air and the champagne started spilling out of the bottle.

"Put your mouth on it!" Sam shouted, shoving it in Gabe's face.

"I can put my mouth on something else?" Gabe said and winked at Sam, who gave him a bitchface but started laughing.

"You're an idiot," he said and poured everyone some champagne.

Dean and Cas sat on the sofa. They drank what was in their glass and put them down on the floor. Instantly, Dean jumped into Cas's lap and started kissing him.

Maybe the whole 'New Years Kiss' isn't bullshit after all.