Push ups.

A/N
This is a cute short little fic. Got the idea from a tumblr post, don't know who made it though.

Dean wasn't much into sport. He thought jogging was the work of Satan, but he had to keep fit for his job. He'd occasionally do sit ups, push ups or pull ups.

And that was what he was doing. He was in one of the many rooms of the bunker that had a lot of free space, he was doing his daily routine when he spotted his Ex Angel from the corner of his eye.

"Hey, Cas. Come to watch me work out? Sorry, shows over. You come tomorrow though," he stood up and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"Oh come on, you can do better than that. Come on, let's get you motivated," Cas grinned from ear to ear and sat down on the cold floor. Dean walked over to him and sat down in front of him.

Cas lied down on the floor, spread his legs so they were either side of Dean's and smiled.

"Okay, do push ups now."

Dean stretched out and held himself up by his hands that were either side of Cas's head. Cas grinned up at him like a little kid.

"You're cute," Dean said as he lowered himself to pressed their lips together.

That went on for about 2 minutes, for every push up, Dean got a kiss. Dean was as red as a tomato by the time his arms gave up and he collapsed on Cas.

"Sorry, baby," He giggled as he rolled off the Ex Angel.

"It's okay," Cas replied as he straddled Dean, who was laying on the floor, "Time for sit ups."

Like the push up, Dean was rewarded with a kiss for every sit up. That went on for about 5 minutes until Dean was too tired.

"How about you do the push ups?" Dean laughed a bit as the Angel never did even half a push up.

Cas murmured a okay as he tried to remember Deans positioning. He put a hand either side of Dean's head and he tried to lower himself. Unfortunately, his arms had a different plan and gave up on him. He flopped down on Dean and murmured something about being weak into his chest.

"Hey, you're not weak. You're human, you never done a push up in your life, you just have to practice, I guess. Look at me," Dean said as he sat up, Cas on his laps and still cuddling to his chest. He looked up at Dean, "it's fine, you don't have to do push ups to be strong. You're stronger than me."

Cas smiled to himself. Well, he technically was stronger than Dean. He was an angel, but now he's human and he doesn't feel so strong.

"Come on, you look tired," Dean said and picked up Cas bridal style. He carried him out the room and to their room. He put Cas on the bed and jumped in beside him. The Ex Angel cuddled up to Dean, who put a protective arm around him.

A/N
I have no idea how it came to sad Cas why does it always end up there why